Author Topic: <removed useless post>  (Read 2728 times)

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
Re: Norway be cursed
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2013, 01:55:56 PM »
I dont call myself a European, but i do give about countrys like Germany, England, Flanders.... I know a lot of rightes people in those country's. It's not just about my own country. The reason why i'am on this forum is because i do care about others. About Israel, about the US, about other European country's.

Who says I have to like all European countries because I am from that continent? No I don't.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2013, 02:45:13 PM »
It is utterly unfortunate that somehow muslamics are a pampered lot in most of Europe. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2013, 03:26:05 PM »
Geert Wilders party had one and a half million votes a few years ago. We in Holland only count 16 million people. So a big part of our country vote AGAINST Islam and SUPPORT Israel by voting for him and his party. But if it's up to 112, we should be cursed. My grandparents fought against the Nazi's and did what they can to save Jews and others in this war. So i say screw him! He makes me angry with his anti-European (Dutch) behaviour. You only think about yourself and about your own people! Why are we discuss about this anyway? We don't have a 'save Europe' section on this forum for nothing!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2013, 09:36:02 AM »
Norway be cursed

No. I need my BM music from there.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2013, 09:44:11 AM »
No. I need my BM music from there.

The BM music in Norway is great indeed!  ;D
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2013, 11:19:11 AM »
No ex-Muslim, the Europeans are not on Israel's side.  There many be a few good righteous people in the those countries.  But as a whole, Europe has been very anti-Semitic, which culminated in the Holocaust. 

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2013, 11:50:01 AM »
The BM music in Norway is great indeed!  ;D

+1 \m/