Author Topic: FBI 'secretly spying' on Google users, company reveals  (Read 790 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
FBI 'secretly spying' on Google users, company reveals
« on: March 07, 2013, 09:42:15 AM »
While it won't protect you from everything, use https://duckduckgo.com instead of Google

FBI 'secretly spying' on Google users, company reveals

... Thanks to secrecy constraints built into NSLs, companies that receive them usually aren’t even allowed to acknowledge the request for information. Citing such extreme secrecy, privacy experts have decried the use of these letters in the past.

“Of all the dangerous government surveillance powers that were expanded by the USA PATRIOT Act, the National Security Letter (NSL) power … is one of the most frightening and invasive,” the EFF wrote. “These letters … allow the FBI to secretly demand data about ordinary American citizens' private communications and Internet activity without any meaningful oversight or prior judicial review.”

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/03/06/fbi-ecretly-spying-on-google-users-company-reveals/
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: FBI 'secretly spying' on Google users, company reveals
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 10:15:34 AM »
Is there any protection for a Android phone?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 10:31:41 AM »
Well, I have nothing to hide. I'm a proud Kahanist Jew who's not a burden on society and that's that!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 10:51:53 AM »
Well, I have nothing to hide. I'm a proud Kahanist Jew who's not a burden on society and that's that!
I have nothing to hide either, but at the drop of a hat the government can change the rules...

The government is villainizing gun owners, who knows what laws they are trying to pass or are passing behind our backs...

Who's to say they're not gonna just decide one day, to round up all the evil Zionist Jews and Christians? Did 600,000 Jews have something to hide?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 11:02:06 AM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 11:46:35 AM »
I have nothing to hide either, but at the drop of a hat the government can change the rules...

The government is villainizing gun owners, who knows what laws they are trying to pass or are passing behind our backs...

Who's to say they're not gonna just decide one day, to round up all the evil Zionist Jews and Christians? Did 600,000 Jews have something to hide?

If that were to happen and I was still living here, I would give them a reason to never mess with Zionist Jews and righteous Christians ever again.  Just sayin...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 01:21:48 PM »
I'm a great citizen I have nothing to hide.

What was that? I disagree with Obongo?

Get on that train!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 01:27:00 PM »
Just watch the latest JTF video on security. It's all laid out right there. This is the official position of JTF.
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,66992.msg581604.html#msg581604
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim