Poll

Which of these do you think is the best Antichrist candidate at the moment?

George Soros
3 (16.7%)
Hu Jintao
0 (0%)
BHO
6 (33.3%)
Gabrielle Giffords
0 (0%)
Dyke Doomberg
0 (0%)
Muzz Muzzie
2 (11.1%)
"Lady" Gaga
0 (0%)
Rand Paul
4 (22.2%)
Other (please list and explain your reasoning)
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Christian JTFers: Who is/will be the Antichrist?  (Read 19348 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Christian JTFers: Who is/will be the Antichrist?
« Reply #175 on: March 15, 2013, 03:20:27 PM »
I said I will not respond on this thread no longer but somehow I missed out what you wrote here muman so I need to reply once again. And I apologize in advance to WFTMPTC, just in case this thread becomes moved or locked.

Why are you calling other people's beliefs a "FOOLISHNESS", there are people who believe in the concept of fallen angels, so are they "fools" for those beliefs? How do you call a person who believes in a supposed "foolishness"? So if you personally don't believe in those things, it becomes a "foolishness"? Malapert and contumelious to say those things, at least.

Second, I don't care will you oppose to my Orthodox Church's position. I am not here to "oppose" to Synagogues, 112 asked a question, I simply provided some sources as a response to his question, nothing more, nothing less.  The purpose was not to "oppose" but to answer a simple question which was addressed to Christians only. Down with all your conspiracy theories and down with your false claim that some people on JTF want to "assimilate" and "convert" the Jewish people....... Nobody here wants to do that, such claims are full of groundlessness and nothing more.
This may be why it is best not to answer a simple question about Christianity.  First, this is a Jewish forum that welcomes Christians to help save Israel and America. Why take advantage of that 'hospitality'?  Second,  It can be interpreted as a way to 'assimilate' and to 'convert'.  I don't believe that we have any Christian members with that intent behind being here.  And that is not to say you shouldn't point out inaccuracies about Christianity when posted.  I just think indepth explanations do cross the line.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #176 on: March 15, 2013, 04:10:31 PM »
The only demons I know about are the living ones.  If my lack of demon knowledge keeps you away from Christianity it's a blessing.
C'mon now. The only thing keeping me from going back to Christianity more than people not answering my questions is when they do. I know what its like to believe in these evil demons that you essentially know nothing about. It's all vanity.

And Lady 10, clearly by his own beliefs, those beliefs are foolishness. That's how I understand it. From your viewpoint, I'm sure they're all relevant. Some hassidic Jews believe there are evil demons out there, and they probably like this.

If you won't call Hindu Zionist's position incorrect, than you have a right to take offense at someone saying it about your own position, sweetheart.

To be honest, I disagree with everyone. I think that there will be an [censored] who tried to control the world, but I don't think he's going to be possessed (at worst he'll be skitzo), nor do I think such an event is necessary, as clearly, there are enough evil people to choose from today that would make the world more horrible than anyone could imagine. All this devil stuff seems to be to be a way of not blaming yourself. I don't want to tell you any stories about my time in a cult, but suffice it to say, it certainly is used that way.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #177 on: March 15, 2013, 05:24:00 PM »
Lady 10 is getting on my nerves, I can't stand her, oh my God what a  :-X

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #178 on: March 15, 2013, 05:24:56 PM »
I said I will not respond on this thread no longer but somehow I missed out what you wrote here muman so I need to reply once again. And I apologize in advance to WFTMPTC, just in case this thread becomes moved or locked.

Why are you calling other people's beliefs a "FOOLISHNESS", there are people who believe in the concept of fallen angels, so are they "fools" for those beliefs? How do you call a person who believes in a supposed "foolishness"? So if you personally don't believe in those things, it becomes a "foolishness"? Malapert and contumelious to say those things, at least.

Second, I don't care will you oppose to my Orthodox Church's position. I am not here to "oppose" to Synagogues, 112 asked a question, I simply provided some sources as a response to his question, nothing more, nothing less.  The purpose was not to "oppose" but to answer a simple question which was addressed to Christians only. Down with all your conspiracy theories and down with your false claim that some people on JTF want to "assimilate" and "convert" the Jewish people....... Nobody here wants to do that, such claims are full of groundlessness and nothing more.
Just wait until he "apologizes" for being divisive because he was only trying to "keep JTF Jewish" in a thread that is for Christians.  :laugh:

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #179 on: March 15, 2013, 05:27:11 PM »
Israeli Heart or any Jewish member: I am legitimately interested to know what Scriptural verses Jews use to refute the possibility of angels having free will. I thought that Judaism has a concept of "dibbukim" which is similar to the Western concept of demons.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #180 on: March 15, 2013, 05:27:46 PM »
What conspiracy theory

Many, but I don't have time to go through posts of other people.
Ephraim what is your opinion about Pagans

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #181 on: March 15, 2013, 05:30:17 PM »
This may be why it is best not to answer a simple question about Christianity.  First, this is a Jewish forum that welcomes Christians to help save Israel and America. Why take advantage of that 'hospitality'?  Second,  It can be interpreted as a way to 'assimilate' and to 'convert'.  I don't believe that we have any Christian members with that intent behind being here.  And that is not to say you shouldn't point out inaccuracies about Christianity when posted.  I just think indepth explanations do cross the line.

Correct.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #182 on: March 15, 2013, 05:36:31 PM »
Just wait until he "apologizes" for being divisive because he was only trying to "keep JTF Jewish" in a thread that is for Christians.  :laugh:

Muman can not do anyhing to me now, I am Lady 11 now, fresh new start on this forum for me under a different name  :::D :::D :::D :::D

I am surprised some people here are not aware what is JTF concept about, even after being all those years on this forum.

Yes, you are right WFTMPTC, he was just keeping the JTF Jewish, he had to protect the forum from assimilation and conversion!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #183 on: March 15, 2013, 05:39:38 PM »

I have absolutely nothing to apologize for. The fact that people continue to feel a need to create divisions over the fact that Christianity has different beliefs than Judaism is not my responsibility, and I feel no need to apologize about it. It is you and your friends who are the ones who seek division. If you cannot understand that Jews will not agree on these issues then I don't know what to tell you. I do not go to Christian forums posting Jewish theology in threads labeled 'For Jewish Bishops : The ONENESS of Hashem' because it would be a provocation. Yet you, WFTMPTC have constantly posted things in this forum which you knew would be controversial.

And that Lady 10 (now Lady 11 for some odd reason) feigns ignorance by forgetting the great crimes against the Jewish people perpetrated by the Orthodox Russian Church is the ultimate in chutzpah. I don't know what her church has taught her but that church has an abysmal record in it's treatment of Jews through the centuries. If you would like me to provide examples of how this particular church abused Russian Jews I can provide ample examples. Calling this a 'conspiracy' theory is just plain provocation.

My family and families I know from my community were on the receiving end of much abuse by the Orthodox Russian church. It is one thing for those who associate with that church to apologize for the past and say let us move on, it is another thing to call such historical rememberence 'conspiracy'. If anything the 'Russian Orthodox Church' conspired against the Jewish people.

I do not have anything to apologize for, while those whose forefathers were chasing Jews with pitchforks in Russia have a lot to apologize for..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #184 on: March 15, 2013, 05:46:06 PM »
And that muman is once again addressing lies to me, I am not a member of Russian Orthodox Church!

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #185 on: March 15, 2013, 05:49:37 PM »
Ok...time to lock this thread..it has gone long enough and way off topic.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein