Poll

Which of these do you think is the best Antichrist candidate at the moment?

George Soros
3 (16.7%)
Hu Jintao
0 (0%)
BHO
6 (33.3%)
Gabrielle Giffords
0 (0%)
Dyke Doomberg
0 (0%)
Muzz Muzzie
2 (11.1%)
"Lady" Gaga
0 (0%)
Rand Paul
4 (22.2%)
Other (please list and explain your reasoning)
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Christian JTFers: Who is/will be the Antichrist?  (Read 19356 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Christian JTFers: Who is/will be the Antichrist?
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2013, 10:56:29 AM »
Whore of Babylon wearing velvet dresses is unfortunately a combination of the modern attributes of democracy, secularism, OWG, NWO and big business. This whore of Babylon rides on the back of the New Big Beast.

666 is a Small Beast who lures and prepares everyone to get the mark of the New Big Beast and all the Kings of the Earth in unison sing the songs in praise of the New Big Beast at UN.

It may also need to be added that even US and Canada shall be connected with Rome through the ancient theological, civilization and genetic roots of origin.       
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2013, 11:02:22 AM »
We are talking about the real Antichrist here that will come and bring calamity, not Beyonce and Rihanna, who look like street-walkers and are into Satan symbols, they are Satanic strumpets.

Entertainers like Beyonce, Rihanna, Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swfit, Katy Perry, etc. are putting these kinds of Satanic symbols out in the public to get people accustomed to them and to put this kind of thing as being acceptable.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2013, 11:30:11 AM »
Entertainers like Beyonce, Rihanna, Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swfit, Katy Perry, etc. are putting these kinds of Satanic symbols out in the public to get people accustomed to them and to put this kind of thing as being acceptable.

That shall be called indications of the revelations.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2013, 11:37:38 AM »
This will be a 7 year peace treaty between Israel and her enemies, and people will think there is peace at least, but it will be a deception, as all these stupid peace treaties have been. It won't seem like it at first though.

That happened already. The Oslo Accords were signed in 1993 and the Oslo War started in 2000.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2013, 11:44:03 AM »
Except that it wasn't real "peace" because Jews were still getting shot and blown up fairly regularly in that timespan.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2013, 01:40:00 PM »
Islam is the Antichrist! This pop stars are just funny. I laugh about this Satanic/ Illuminati stuff!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2013, 02:11:48 PM »
Wow, looking at the pictures of the singers makes me happy that I am not into that worldly filth! People should elevate their souls, not bury their souls with filth like that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2013, 03:04:11 PM »

That happened already. The Oslo Accords were signed in 1993 and the Oslo War started in 2000.

It's going to be different because there really will be a complete cease fire (at least for a while) as DBF mentioned. It will appear to be real peace.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2013, 03:05:36 PM »
Wow, looking at the pictures of the singers makes me happy that I am not into that worldly filth! People should elevate their souls, not bury their souls with filth like that.

I think it's very hard to be famous these days and not get corrupted by all that stuff. There are probably very few well-known celebrities that haven't sold themselves out to evil and there's likely a lot of people who are just as or more talented than the famous people who will never really get their time in the spotlight because they won't sell out.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2013, 03:07:05 PM »
Islam is the Antichrist! This pop stars are just funny. I laugh about this Satanic/ Illuminati stuff!

Islam is certainly a tool that can be used as it's one of the most evil philosophies on earth.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2013, 03:24:06 PM »
I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for saying this, but wouldn't it be a btch if Jesus was also the antichrist? 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2013, 04:06:28 PM »

If you just stop watching television you get spared from a lot of garbage already.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2013, 04:07:12 PM »

Overtly muslam can not be antiChrist, because antiChrist has to be a christian at least overtly, so that he can justify himself to be like Christ.

Muslam will be in the most ferocious role of the False Prophet/666 who along with the New Big Beast will be burnt in the eternal fire of many vivid chemicals. And the Red Dragon will be chained for another 1000 years.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2013, 05:02:11 PM »
This pop stars are just funny. I laugh about this Satanic/ Illuminati stuff!

I agree. They are laughable.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2013, 05:51:54 PM »
Obviously this poll is targeted towards JTF Christians, but anyone can vote and throw in their two cents. It's pretty self-explanatory.

George Soros, grand financier of every communist, Nazi, and socially subversive movement on planet earth
Hu Jintao, dictator of the People's Republic of China, the greatest industrial/economic/financial power on the planet
Barack Hussein Obama, grand ayatollah of the United Caliphates of America
Gabrielle Giffords, idolized Bolshevik congresswoman who survived being shot in the head
Michael Bloomberg, all-powerful sultan of NYC
Chris Christie, closet Muslim governor of NJ who is beloved by both parties and the entire American pop culture
Lady Gaga, devil-worshipping hermaphroditic pop star who singlehandedly got the U.S. armed forces to admit fags

WFTMPTC

Whoever it is, maybe it is not even on this list, should be captured, then the exorcism should be performed at him.  ;D

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2013, 06:06:26 PM »
Different denominations of Christianity explain differently what is the definition of Antichrist. Some tried to detail the relationship between Antichrist and Satan: "Satan wil become incarnate in the Antichrist", just as God became incarnate in Jesus in Christianity. For O.C. believers, that is problematic since that was way too similar to Christ's incarnation and that view is not accepted. The view that is accepted more is the "indwelling" view which says the the Antichrist is a human figure inhabited by Satan, since the latter's power is not to be seen as equivalent to God's. Satan/Antichrist is one of humanity's three enemies. It is indeed a human figure and it that shape and form he will be among us. Some types of Christianity teach about Satan/Antichrist as a more mystical, unhuman figure, which I disagree with. IMO Antichrist is in a human form.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2013, 01:01:37 AM »
I think that he will be a human being that is taken over/possessed.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2013, 04:08:10 AM »
In his Ask JTF for this week, Chaim makes a darn good case for Rand Paul being the Antichrist.  :o

I have edited my poll to allow for him as an option.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2013, 04:09:44 AM »
I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for saying this, but wouldn't it be a btch if Jesus was also the antichrist?
Not really sure what you mean by this, or how it is possible. The NT says Jesus will return and that also there will be a false messiah at the same time.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2013, 04:43:32 AM »
I don't think an American will be the anti-Christ, but I think you're hitting closer to the target in some ways because Rand, as evil as he is, does have charisma.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2013, 04:47:19 AM »

Dan actually you make a good point because a lot of people who think they are Christians now, such as "Christians" who voted for Obama, will fall for the deception and believe that the anti-Christ is the second coming of Jesus. It will appear that way to many people.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2013, 07:08:23 AM »
Not really sure what you mean by this, or how it is possible. The NT says Jesus will return and that also there will be a false messiah at the same time.

Don't want to push any buttons. But in Judaism, Jesus isn't the messiah. It would be ironic though that if Judaism believed in an anti Christ it could be Jesus. 

But Judaism doesn't believe in any of that, so you have nothing to worry about. Christ anti Christ makes no difference. We judge evil people and behavior as evil and righteous with righteous. There is really no such thing as the "most evil" because that would just diminish other evil.

This list makes a mockery of what Christians want an antichrist to be. You mean to tell me lady gaga was worse than hitler?  She's no angel, but come on!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2013, 07:12:01 AM »
Gabriel giffords?  Really?!  I know that what happened to her lead to more anti gun campaign and I know she supports pro amnesty and Obama which are really bad. But in comparison to hitler or even Arafat?  Gabrielle giffords Anti Christ really?!

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2013, 09:41:13 AM »
There has been speculation that the reign of the Antichrist has begun, and that his servants are already being sealed with his seal and with the number “666”. I still don't see any agreement about what the seal of the beast really is, nor about the meaning of his number. My particular Church didn't give an authoritative interpretation of the thirteenth to twentieth chapters of Revelation and their symbols – the first beast, the second beast, the horns and heads of the beast, his seal and image and number, the whore of Babylon, etc.

I think the Antichrist in his last, personal incarnation, has not yet appeared. I don't think we know have all the prophecies relating to the times preceding the appearance of the Antichrist already been fulfilled? There will always be different understandings of the basic prophecies. " The third period" is in fact the time of the enthronement of the Antichrist, but does anyone know when exactly that will happen? Not yet.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2013, 10:13:44 AM »

Huh?