Author Topic: <removed useless post>  (Read 4228 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
<removed useless post>
« on: March 12, 2013, 11:24:24 AM »
<removed useless post>
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 04:36:41 PM by 112 »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Re: Whimpy Fox News castrates self over wiccans
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 01:45:17 PM »
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live!" (Shmos 22) - מכשיפה לא תחיה

« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 02:51:07 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 01:52:28 PM »
How about doing group nudity fertility rituals, is that main stream wicca practice ?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 03:57:22 PM »
I seem to recall in the TV show "Felicity" there was an intermarried Jewish-Wicca couple- a fat neurotic jewish boy with a kinky goth wicca girl.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 04:24:48 PM »
It seems very few among them are not odd-balls. Their isolation and the frequent negative attention the recieve gives them a particularly easily exploitable weakness. Life was so easy back when. Jewish girls are like Torah; hard, complicated and a lot of work, but perfect on the first level and every one after that, and so worth it. I'm meeting some now.

Would Jewish members here rather date an othodox, reform or chassidic? What's the differences/comparative advantages? I know someone who's friend married one, and she only wants to have sex through a hole in a sheet, which I thought wasn't even done, I don't want that, but everything else I'm game.

That 'sex through a hole' is a falsehood. There is nothing in Jewish law or custom regarding having sex like that. I believe that was made up by antisemites when they see our Tallis Katan (Tzit-Tzit garment) hanging on the wash line... It looks like a big hole...

http://www.chayas.com/ksex.htm
The myth that religious Jews are required to make love through a hole in a sheet is nonsense. Pleasure was a concern of the rabbis; they understood that it is enhanced by nudity. In fact, if one of the partners does not wish to have relations in the nude, it is considered grounds for divorce (Shulchan Arukh, Even ha-Ezer 76-13).
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 05:15:00 PM »
Don't think that the days of witchcraft & wizardry are over.

That the Torah strongly prohibits kishuf with capital punishment indicates that the tapping in to what the Kabbalah refers to as Amud Hasmoli -  the "Left Pillar" energies, are real and not to be trifled with!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 05:27:01 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 06:03:18 PM »
Would Jewish members here rather date an othodox, reform or chassidic? What's the differences/comparative advantages? I know someone who's friend married one, and she only wants to have sex through a hole in a sheet, which I thought wasn't even done, I don't want that, but everything else I'm game.
Chassidim don't "date". They have shidduch,  and usually by age 19-20 they are already married.

I think as far as who would Jewish JTFers rather date it depends more on the person then on what type of Jewish congregation he/she belong to. I think most of the American Jews on this forum come from reform and conservative background.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 06:05:09 PM »
That 'sex through a hole' is a falsehood. There is nothing in Jewish law or custom regarding having sex like that. I believe that was made up by antisemites when they see our Tallis Katan (Tzit-Tzit garment) hanging on the wash line... It looks like a big hole...

I think -some- of the chassidic courts advocate that sex through a sheet thing, as well as other quirks.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 06:16:34 PM »
From the search I have just did it seems the sex through a sheet is a myth. There is an anecdote in the Jerusalem Talmud about one rabbi who used this method when he had to do yibbum.

(hebrew source:)
http://jewsonmoon.wordpress.com/2012/09/30/%D7%94%D7%97%D7%95%D7%A8-%D7%91%D7%A1%D7%93%D7%99%D7%9F-%D7%90%D7%92%D7%93%D7%94-%D7%95%D7%A7%D7%95%D7%A8%D7%98%D7%95%D7%91-%D7%90%D7%9E%D7%AA/