4 (30.8%)
Anally raping his three-year-old nephew
3 (23.1%)
Giving fellatio to a billygoat
1 (7.7%)
Other
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What's Whore88 doing while he types?  (Read 5640 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: What's Whore88 doing while he types?
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2007, 01:43:56 PM »
Danny, I don't think I said anything particularly shocking or over the top. Many people would say stuff like that about him if they saw the posts.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2007, 01:57:28 PM »
Danny, I don't think I said anything particularly shocking or over the top. Many people would say stuff like that about him if they saw the posts.

just a lot of us don't need a mental image of a man sodomizing himself with certain things...not very healthy.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2007, 02:52:13 PM »
I think what Chaimfan posted was very moderate.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2007, 02:57:15 PM »
We were most reserved with that nazi SOB. If a nazi like that defamed Jews in my presence , I'd make Hanibal Lector look like a Sister of Mercy.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2007, 03:04:48 PM »
PS: You did not see the 15 or so threads by Storm88 stating that he likes to have anal sex with Jewish girls. Just ask Newman and Ze'ev Jabotinsky, who were on with me last night at the time. If that doesn't inspire a poll like this, I do not know what does.

Maybe Storm88 is another one of Allen-T's incarnations.

i did read storm88's garbage...but still, sodomite talk even to insult a sodomite maybe pleasurable to that person...let's refrain about talking about insertions and sexual things when insulting even the worst of the bad guys.

C'mon you really think that C.F. gets pleasure from that?  It's done to degrade the enemy while getting a bit of humor out of it.  It's harmless.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2007, 03:07:39 PM »
Wnat to ask chaim if it is ok to use terms like these on this forum?

"Sitting on his purple jelly vibrating butt-plug
Jerking it to Leni Riefenstahl movies 
Giving fellatio to a billygoat"

I'm sorry to say, but JTF will not be goign very far with remarks like these to anyone...What are we, infants? We talk with potty mouths like this?

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Joe Schmo

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2007, 04:04:06 PM »
Wnat to ask chaim if it is ok to use terms like these on this forum?

"Sitting on his purple jelly vibrating butt-plug
Jerking it to Leni Riefenstahl movies 
Giving fellatio to a billygoat"

I'm sorry to say, but JTF will not be goign very far with remarks like these to anyone...What are we, infants? We talk with potty mouths like this?

I agree.  Chaimfan seems to want to make JTF look silly.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2007, 04:09:23 PM »
What would Rabbi Kahane think about this kind of language?

Did he ever speak this way?

Perhaps we should have one forum for adults, and another one for children!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2007, 05:31:00 PM »
Chaimfan, did you make this poll while whore88 was still on the forum?  Or was it after he was banned?  Do you think he has seen what you wrote about him? 

I don't want to lock this thread since I remember what Chaim said on the last Ask JTF show.  He said it's perfectly just to insult, ridicule and make fun of our enemies.  In whore88's case, this poll was the least we could have done. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2007, 05:53:49 PM »
I made this poll while he was posting his Nazi threads. If anyone thinks my sexual insults were out of line, please know he made about a dozen threads proclaiming how much he likes anal sex with Jewish women.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2007, 06:28:42 PM »
What C.F. did was fully justified.  It helped to get that Nazi scumbag off of the website.  Sometimes it's necessary to demoralize the enemy in order to weaken his will to fight, and that's what this poll did. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2007, 06:41:52 PM »
Chaimfan, you're the best!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2007, 10:08:07 PM »
C.F. you are a very, very intelligent poster. You certainly have the capability of bashing our enemies effectively without all of this filth.

Please, please, please clean up the language. This is a religious organization. Plus, we have young posters here who should NOT be subject to this.

Thank you.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2007, 04:05:41 AM »
dannycookie57 is right! This is a RELIGIOUS forum! For crying out loud, we have kids on this forum.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim