Author Topic: Having Fun with Paulbots, can anyone post here what to say  (Read 433 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Having Fun with Paulbots, can anyone post here what to say
« on: March 17, 2013, 01:53:38 PM »
I keep getting the states rights argument on gay "marriage".
Answers like this.

What he's saying is that whether or not Rand personally supports gay marriage, Rand believes states should be able to individually vote for gay marriage and that the federal government shouldn't be able to force states to accept it, or not accept it.

He doesn't support gay marriage per, his position is that it is not the federal government's business.
The federal government has no business dictating that everyone MUST recognize and accept gay marriage.
But by the same token the federal government has no business dictating that NO ONE is allowed to recognize and accept gay marriage.
He is against ANY kind of federal government intervention in this regard.
I bet his personal opinion, like most of us, is that gay "marriage" is for kooks.

How do I respond to these type of comments?
You are helping JTF with this, as I'm promoting Chaims video on Rand Paul.
Thanks in advance.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Having Fun with Paulbots, can anyone post here what to say
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 01:59:41 PM »
The answer to that is that something like gay marriage is a society-destroying issue. If the USA allows it anywhere within its borders, its begging for God's destruction of the entire nation. Plus it creates a sticky legal situation when a gay "couple" moves from one state to another, the states that don't recognize it will be under pressure to recognize this so-called "marriage" in a legal way. Some issues are that important. While most issues should be left to individual states as was intended by the founding fathers, some issues are so vital to the health of the nation that the federal government must insist that as a condition of being a part of the union, that individual states abide by certain rules. That's why abortion should be illegal in all 50 states and in any future states, and gay marriage should be illegal in all 50 states and in any future states. There are a handful of issues that can make or break a nation and the basic structure of the family is one of them.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 03:10:02 PM »
Thanks ruby, I used some of your comments and now they are turning to Jew hatred and why drugs should be legal because of the drug wars. They've lost the gay argument. I have them just where I want them  ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 03:17:35 PM »
I keep getting the states rights argument on gay "marriage".
Answers like this.

What he's saying is that whether or not Rand personally supports gay marriage, Rand believes states should be able to individually vote for gay marriage and that the federal government shouldn't be able to force states to accept it, or not accept it.

He doesn't support gay marriage per, his position is that it is not the federal government's business.
The federal government has no business dictating that everyone MUST recognize and accept gay marriage.
But by the same token the federal government has no business dictating that NO ONE is allowed to recognize and accept gay marriage.
He is against ANY kind of federal government intervention in this regard.
I bet his personal opinion, like most of us, is that gay "marriage" is for kooks.

How do I respond to these type of comments?
You are helping JTF with this, as I'm promoting Chaims video on Rand Paul.
Thanks in advance.

Not the federal gov't's business, but it is the state gov't's business to decide this matter?  Just a different form of tyranny.  State govt tyranny instead of federal gov't tyranny.   Paultards are blind.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 03:26:38 PM »
Thanks ruby, I used some of your comments and now they are turning to Jew hatred and why drugs should be legal because of the drug wars. They've lost the gay argument. I have them just where I want them  ;D

You're welcome. I notice that too, that when I win an argument with a leftist they change the subject or scream racism.