Author Topic: What happened to the all the JTF Irish and Italians?  (Read 592 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
What happened to the all the JTF Irish and Italians?
« on: March 17, 2013, 03:29:42 AM »
Didn't JTF used to have many Irish and Italian Catholics? I've noticed that other than CJD and Bullcat, the only ones I see are Noahides. Did Christian in-fighting between Evangelicals, Catholics, and Serbs drive away many of the original white ethnic Catholics who were the base of JTF's Gentile support?

Maybe that's another reason not to bring up Anti-Christ topics where people call the Pope by that name.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: What happened to the all the JTF Irish and Italians?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 09:24:47 AM »
JTF still has plenty of Christians left. The infighting hasn't stopped them from coming here.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 10:55:28 AM »
Didn't JTF used to have many Irish and Italian Catholics? I've noticed that other than CJD and Bullcat, the only ones I see are Noahides. Did Christian in-fighting between Evangelicals, Catholics, and Serbs drive away many of the original white ethnic Catholics who were the base of JTF's Gentile support?

Maybe that's another reason not to bring up Anti-Christ topics where people call the Pope by that name.

Christian prophecy including Catholicism predicts that there will be a false prophet and a Beast, the Beast is usually the one referred to as the anti-Christ. The false prophet is another person. A Catholic named St. Malachy or Brother Malachy made a prediction in the middle ages that this particular pope might end up as the false prophet. We don't know if this is true yet but many Christians of many different denominations will be watching.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 02:26:13 PM »
Very inaccurate, in my case at least. The people I had disagreements with are not Catholic or Evangelical and I am Serbian, are they are not even Christian. If there are less Italian or Irish Catholics here it has nothing do to with your presumption.
Christian in-fighting? That is not what I have witnessed here in a large number.

Alright, you made one thread about why you think the Antichrist topic/topics should not be made on this forum, there is a discussion going on over there, what is the purpose of this thread?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 07:01:12 PM »
What about Irish Zionist?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 08:16:30 PM »
What about Irish Zionist?

He's still here. He's probably the only Irish-born JTFer here. At least that I know of.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision