Author Topic: A former lesbian singer comes to her senses :)  (Read 673 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: A former lesbian singer comes to her senses :)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 09:47:46 PM »
God doesn't hate gays and lesbians. I don't think God loves any human more than another human. Of course God doesn't want them to engage in that kind of harmful and sinful behavior and wants them to stop participating in that lifestyle. I think her saying that at the end was a big mistake because it just feeds into the whole "bigot" thing. She should be speaking to people who are still in sin with love and compassion, not saying "God hates fags".

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 10:55:51 PM »
God doesn't hate gays and lesbians. I don't think God loves any human more than another human. Of course God doesn't want them to engage in that kind of harmful and sinful behavior and wants them to stop participating in that lifestyle. I think her saying that at the end was a big mistake because it just feeds into the whole "bigot" thing. She should be speaking to people who are still in sin with love and compassion, not saying "God hates fags".

You know it's interesting when I was in college and she was an in your face angry kind of feminist with a constant axe to grind with the world, I really couldn't stand her.  I don't care what she said at that concert.  The main feature of her personality hasn't changed a bit: she's just an another self-centered, annoying celebrity masquerading as something interesting and profound, when really she's just a chronic thoughtless pain in the a**.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 10:57:24 PM »
Wow.  I think 90% of the 'college lesbians' are just doing it because they want to do something wrong/taboo...  and because it is inline with modern leftism.... but not because its in their nature.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 11:01:01 PM »
Wow.  I think 90% of the 'college lesbians' are just doing it because they want to do something wrong/taboo...  and because it is inline with modern leftism.... but not because its in their nature.

You know she could have been just another misguided young person, but I truly dont think so.  She wasn't that young, even then.  She had a real chip on her shoulder all the time, and thought she was the 'best and baddest 'woman out there.  I'm using those terms specifically.  She worked that crowd then and is working the publicity now.  Maybe that's jaded, but she seems to be one of these people who is just going to live her life being an old fashioned jerk. Sorry, but she's truly ordinary.  Sad really.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 11:29:20 AM »
She doesn't seem like a very nice person so I think you're right JTFE.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 02:23:15 PM »
Or because they want attention from stupid meathead men that like "girl on girl" sodomy.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 02:23:25 PM »

Maybe they just enjoy?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 02:42:22 PM »
but she looks gay

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2013, 03:10:50 PM »
Maybe they just enjoy?

That's the problem with people. They do whatever they think they enjoy or might enjoy without regard to what the Bible says is right and wrong.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2013, 03:17:18 PM »
She probably needs a controversy to help her career. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2013, 03:32:47 PM »
This singer sounds like a nutcase. It almost seems like she said what she said for shock value in order to discredit conservative Christians.