Author Topic: Prescott Bush also a traitor  (Read 1007 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Prescott Bush also a traitor
« on: March 21, 2013, 07:19:11 PM »
Looks like grampa Bush was also a filthy traitor.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Prescott Bush also a traitor
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 07:52:53 PM »
This is news? The dirty dealings of the Bush family have been known for years. I believe they helped the nazis..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.

The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 09:37:50 PM »
I didn't say it was news. This is a video from 1845.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 06:42:39 PM »
They are an evil family.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 11:35:03 PM »
This is news? The dirty dealings of the Bush family have been known for years. I believe they helped the nazis..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

While I don't like the Bush's one bit...  the Nazi thing was a propaganda used by the Dems... Many Dems gloss over all the details... and just say GWB was involved with the Nazis

The truth was, Grandpa Bush was filthy rich and on the board of many companies and had shareholder ownership with lots of companies...   The Dems looked into all the companies and found one that had been trading with Nazi German after 1941 and with all the resources the Dems had... they couldnt find any evidence that grandpa Bush had any involvement whatsoever with this trading.   And GWB and GHWB had no connection to this whatsoever regardless.

That doesn't excuse the evil and horrific leadership that GWB and GHWB.  They were a disaster for the country... and I still blame GWB for the Obama's presidency.