Author Topic: Evangelicals Join The Dark Side  (Read 885 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Evangelicals Join The Dark Side
« on: March 19, 2013, 01:59:59 PM »
U.S. Evangelicals Ready To Support Amnesty

http://news.yahoo.com/evangelicals-support-path-citizenship-173218256--politics.html

I'm sure that evangelicals will soon support fag "marriage" too. BTW Jim Wallis of Sojourners is a radical, far-left Nazi that says that Israel is a "terrorist state". I'm not sure if other churches really support this nonsense or are just stupid and want to get on the amnesty bandwagon.

WFTMPTC

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Evangelicals Join The Dark Side
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 03:07:34 PM »
It won't be long before all the big church denominations get on board with gay marriage, illegal immigration, and "reproductive rights" aka baby murder.

Coming soon to a church near you:

Pastor: Sister Opal needs a collection taken up for her, you see her fetus was diagnosed with Down Syndrome and she has to travel out of state to have a third trimester abortion.
Congregation: Expresses support and sympathy and gives money to help her get her baby murdered.

After she recovers from the abortion, Sister Opal goes back to the sperm bank so that she and her "wife" Alice can try again to make their "family" complete. They would be married in the church with full approval of course.

I think this could be the state of even "conservative" denominations today like the Baptists in about 15 years or so.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 03:29:07 PM »
Don't forget boycotting Israel like the PCUSA does now.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 03:37:12 PM »
Don't forget boycotting Israel like the PCUSA does now.

Oh yes and I bet that veneration of "nature" beyond just appreciating God's creation will become standard as well. They might start talking about the glory of the sun more than the Son eventually.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 11:45:01 AM »
Do they intentionally or inadvertently do it.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.