Author Topic: Dutch Anti Jewish widespread  (Read 311 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Dutch Anti Jewish widespread
« on: March 21, 2013, 09:45:08 AM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4359018,00.html   

Me.. the turks want be in the E.U take a look at the little fat turk he looks Asiatic

Report: Dutch anti-Semitism widespread

Israeli expert says there are more people with neo-Nazi views in Holland now than during World War II

jn1.tv
Published:    03.21.13, 13:21 / Israel Jewish Scene

VIDEO – Israeli anti-Semitism expert Manfred Gerstenfeld has released a report published by Dutch media, in which he claims that there are more people with neo-Nazi views in the Netherlands now than during World War II.

Video courtesy of jn1.tv

Gerstenfeld says that according to a German university study, 39% of people in the Netherlands believe "Israel is conducting an extermination war against the Palestinian Arabs."

Court Ruling
Holland: Jews must also carry ID cards / AP and Kobi Nahshoni
Dutch appeals court upholds €60 fine against Orthodox Jew who refused to show police identity card, arguing it is against his religious beliefs to carry anything but his clothing on Shabbat
Full story

Gerstenfeld also cites a 2003 study, which found that Europeans named Israel the second most dangerous country to world peace behind Iran.

The report came as Dutch TV broadcast an interview with Turkish Muslim immigrants to the Netherlands, who said they admired Hitler for killing Jews and expressed hatred toward Jewish people.

The teens say they hate Jews because of Israel’s policy toward Palestinians, to which the interviewer tries to differentiate between geopolitical conflicts and the Jewish religion.

Gerstenfeld has described such anti-Jewish attitudes as diabolical and insane and has suggested that millions of Dutch people, mentally, "are back in the Middle Ages.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: Dutch Anti Jewish widespread
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 09:48:36 AM »
I don't believe there is much Jew hate in my country the Netherlands. Ofcourse, we have about 100 neo-nazi's. The biggest Jew haters in Holland are the 1000.000 million+ Muslims.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Dutch Anti Jewish widespread
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 01:48:56 PM »
I watched the interview with the young Turkish untermenschen and I thought the worst of all was the interviewer ! Because the muslims were just dumb amalek trash the damage they can do is limited due to their subhuman intellect.  The interviewer on the other hand was educating them, how they can still be Jew haters but in a socially accepted PC way. He was teaching them it's perefectly fine to want to exterminate the Jews, but they must use the line "we don't hate all the Jews, we just think that Israel shouldn't exist".