Author Topic: New Low : New Pope Kisses Muslim Feet  (Read 1266 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
New Low : New Pope Kisses Muslim Feet
« on: March 29, 2013, 08:29:46 PM »
Unfreaking Unbelievable... How low the RCC has sunk... Now kissing muslim feet...

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/pope-washes-feet-women/2013/03/28/id/496818

Two young women were among 12 people whose feet Pope Francis washed and kissed at a traditional ceremony in a Rome youth prison on Holy Thursday, the first time a pontiff has included females in the rite.

The Pope traveled to the Casal del Marmo prison on Rome’s outskirts for the traditional Mass, which commemorates Jesus’ gesture of humility toward his apostles the night before he died.

The ceremony has traditionally been limited to men because all of Jesus’ apostles were male. The Vatican spokesman said two of the 12 whose feet were washed were Muslim inmates.

While the former Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio included women in the rite when he was archbishop of Buenos Aires, it was the first time women had taken part in a papal Holy Thursday ceremony.

Taking the ceremony to a youth prison was also a papal first and Francis, who was elected only two weeks ago, said he wanted to be closer to those who were suffering.

What a sick ceremony, IMHO... My Jewish sensibilities define Humility in a different manner than the church.. Moshe, whom the Torah testifies was THE MOST HUMBLE man ever alive, never ever kissed anyones feet.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: New Low : New Pope Kisses Muslim Feet
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 09:18:58 PM »
Did you really expect this guy to be any different than the other ones? I'm watching and waiting to see if he calls for outright syncretism with Islam. Remember that John Paul II kissed the Qu'ran which is one of the filthiest things one can put one's lips on.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 09:26:29 PM »
Guess there goes our hopes of him being a better pope.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 09:51:41 PM »
I'm with Ruby on her suspicion of the new Pope, he is too saintly , a perfect can candidate for the...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 01:01:56 AM »
gross. did he get AIDS from those muslims?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 07:51:52 AM »
The last pope didnt bother me at all. This pope don't bother me at all. The pope does nothing good for the people. Screw him!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2013, 07:59:51 AM »
My Jewish sensibilities define Humility in a different manner than the church..

The pope doesn't represent all Christians, there are many other denominations of Christianity so he can't represent all Churches either.

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 08:12:21 AM »
The last pope didnt bother me at all. This pope don't bother me at all. The pope does nothing good for the people. Screw him!

Why some people find so substantial and important what pope thinks about this, what pope things about that in a wrong sense that he speaks for all Christians....... yes more than a half of Christians are Roman Catholic, but what about the rest of the Christians?

I don't understand why some Catholics criticise the pope and yet stay Catholics? That is hypocritical at least. I was speaking in general, since I saw a few examples of that somewhere else.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2013, 08:27:50 AM »
The pope does not speak for all Christians. The Protestants hate the pope.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Draughts

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2013, 08:33:19 AM »
The pope does not speak for all Christians. The Protestants hate the pope.

Yes, but some non-Christians think pope represents all Christians, don't know why? Perhaps the pope-mobile gives him the advantage?  ::)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popemobile

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2013, 08:33:24 AM »
I saw the pictures, and I am sure all the feet had been pre-cleaned and sterilized before the pope washed them. I would have suggested to him to kiss the feet of lepers, and old feet ravaged by fungi with decaying nails. See if they might heal by his holy kiss.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2013, 12:36:32 PM »
NO POPERY! >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2013, 12:48:18 PM »
I don't hate the pope unless he gives me reason to hate him but I do very highly disagree with this action of his. I am suspicious of anybody who is the head of a large organization though no matter what that organization happens to be, especially religious ones. I am suspicious of heads of protestant megachurches too.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2013, 02:12:32 PM »
Yes, but some non-Christians think pope represents all Christians, don't know why? Perhaps the pope-mobile gives him the advantage?  ::)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popemobile
Actually I think it's the fact that he has over one billion followers  and the Popemobile. :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2013, 02:16:32 PM »
I'm with Ruby on her suspicion of the new Pope, he is too saintly , a perfect can candidate for the...

Those who are kind to the cruel become cruel to the kind.  Could Pope Francis be following the footsteps of Ishmael, who was just like that?  All kindness and no justice. (and when I say kindness, I mean that type where one who feels sorry for criminals instead of doing justice to them etc).
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2013, 02:28:48 PM »
I warned you all about this on the first pope thread.

I just knew this pope was a useful idiot for the Muslims... as he has gone to extreme lengths to appease a monstrous ideology.  I am sure this is just the tip of the iceberg for this moron.

But I don't want this to suddenly become an anti-catholic issue though....  I hope the members can distinguish this.  And I also hope many righteous Catholics... especially the ones here... condemn this.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2013, 02:58:44 PM »
Beyond words
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2013, 03:06:32 PM »
In this case I don't think it's the pope's intention to suck up to the muslims (even if he happened to literally suck up some muslim toes). They picked a sample of juvenile convicts in a hard crime prison. That automatically means most of the convicts are going to be muslim or african immigrants and gypsies. They probably had to do reverse representation and select more native Italians then their actual proportion of the prison population because they didn't want people who just look at the picture to think the pope is already on a trip in the middle east or Africa.