Author Topic: Baltimore radio host Tom Marr : "there is no such place as Palestine by the way"  (Read 4164 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
This evening,  the first night of Passover",     Baltimore Radio Talk Show host Tom Marr is filling in for Mark Levin on the latter's national radio program.     For at least the 2nd time in the last few weeks,   Marr has stated on the public airways that there's no legitimate 'Palestine' entity.     He said the following several weeks ago:

http://spe-lunk-ing.blogspot.com/2013/02/wcbm-tom-marr-says-is-no-such-place-as.html#!/2013/02/wcbm-tom-marr-says-is-no-such-place-as.html

WCBM's Tom Marr says, "there is no such place as Palestine by the way" On his radio program on 2-26-13, host Tom Marr said, "If the so-called Palestinians, there is no such place as Palestine by the way. If they've ever been treated brutally it's been in Saudi Arabia, it's been in Libya, it's been in Arab Countries and they treat each other extremely brutally."

Tom Marr's overall comments about Israel, U.S.,   and Barack Hussein Obama sounds as good as any Radio Talk show host I've heard.    He even referred to the ' West Bank'  by it's real name,   Judea and Samaria.      He's not perfect but overall  I wish Tom Marr was on nationally every day!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Good for him!  And I won't forget when Newt Gingrich had the courage to say the same thing at the debate.  Now, if we only had a President who would state this same truth.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Tom Marr?
Isn't he the loud anti-jew minister?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
No Tom Marr is great in general and really great on Israel i wish Jews and Israel's Govt would like him 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Marr
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
doesn't sound like the same 'marr' I've seen.
Maybe some other marr.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
doesn't sound like the same 'marr' I've seen.
Maybe some other marr.

No, that's loud anti-jew minister Marr......  not Tom Marr.... ;D

joking....

I have heard him many times and I always enjoy listening to him. I also like another sometimes-fill-in for Mark Levin, Mark Steyn..... and of course Mark Levin.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I found him. Not the same guy.

http://bit.ly/14FlE0F

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Were you thinking of Bill Maher (I think it is pronounced just like marr)....... He is certainly a disgusting creature.

If not, who was it?

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Never heard of him, but good for him!! I am glad someone has courage to say it.

As for Bill Maher, he may be super liberal but isn't he also pro-Israel? He has come to the defense of Israel on his show at various times.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                              :fist:

Tom Marr has always been quite good on many of these issues, has been critical of Ron Paul, and considers himself
 a Zionist.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
In looking at Tom Marr's website,   it helps reinforce the opinion that I expressed the other night and the Pro-Tom Marr thoughts in this thread.

Tom Marr has a number of links on his site.    I'm very impressed that he included the following 3 Pro-Israel organizations/  blogs:

http://www.tommarr.com/links.html

Debbie Schlussel
Conservative political commentator, radio talk show host, columnist, and attorney.

Americans for a Safe Israel
AFSI is unique in its proud and outspoken advocacy of Judea, Samaria, Gaza and the Golan as integral parts of Israel. AFSI believes that a strong Israel is essential to U.S. security and that the Jewish towns in these areas are the best guarantee against strategic vulnerability.

Zionist Organization of America
The oldest, and one of the largest, pro-Israel organizations in the United States.

At the same time,   Tom Marr doesn't include any organizations that claim to be Pro Israel but in reality they are the antithesis.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Never heard of him, but good for him!! I am glad someone has courage to say it.

As for Bill Maher, he may be super liberal but isn't he also pro-Israel? He has come to the defense of Israel on his show at various times.
He's ultra-liberal and disgusting -- but, yes, he has.  He's actually Jewish since his mother is Jewish (nee Berman).  But he was raised a Catholic.  If you can believe wikipedia:  He was unaware that his mother was Jewish until he was a teenager.  So I guess that tells a LOT about his mother.  Also, he's an avowed atheist.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
He also has this on his links 

Malki Foundation
    Malka Chana Roth died at the age of fifteen in a senseless act of terrorist barbarism in the Sbarro Restaurant in Jerusalem on August 9, 2001 (Menachem Av 20, 5761). The foundation was formed to remember the life of Malka Chana Roth, zichrona livracha (of blessed memory) and to provide a solution for the special needs of families in Israel caring at home for children with severe disabilities.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
BTW, what is palestine!?
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
What is Palestine? Never heard of it.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
What is Palestine? Never heard of it.

Was it supposed to be some animal or bird or what?
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.