Author Topic: Save Sri Lanka  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Save Sri Lanka
« on: July 12, 2007, 01:32:00 AM »
Hello fellow heroic Serbs and their allies,

There needs to be someday, just as there needs to be a "Save India" forum, a "Save Sri Lanka" subsection. Sri Lanka's heroic Sinhalese indigenous population (the Serbs of South Asia) face a world vilification campaign comparable to that mounted by the enemies of the heroes of the Balkans and face a Muslim Nazi holocaust at the hands of 80 million Tamil Muslim Nazis who are close allies of the Fakestinians and the KLA Nazis.

A very good website for Sri Lanka news and current events from a pro-Sinhalese perspective, even though it is fearful of telling the truth about Islam, is LankaWeb (www.lankaweb.com).

Chaimfan

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
Re: Save Sri Lanka
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 06:17:23 AM »
to be honest i have no idea what's happening to them, if it isn't to much to ask, could you sum up a little history lesson for the illinformed?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 08:32:21 PM »
For the past 40 or so years, the Tamil Muslims of south India (who occupy about a third of Sri Lanka) have been waging a relentless jihad against the Sinhalese, the rightful inhabitants of the island of Ceylon. The Tamils, of course, have the sympathy of the United Nazis, the E.U., and their fellow Muslim Nazi countries worldwide, and are allied with the PLO and KLA.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 10:01:21 PM »
Excellent, I will volunteer to Sri Lanka, when I'm finished with my studies,the Swedish conscription army and the Serbian professional army.

Figured I'd have enough experience to help the Sinhalese. I see them as brothers in arms.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 10:34:27 PM »
Be careful. The Nazi Atlantic Terror Organization and their American stooges will probably bomb tiny Sri Lanka next. The U.S. Navy has a big base in the region at Diego Garcia.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 06:57:20 AM »
It's ok, the US propaganda is one of the best in history. Americans actually think their army is the best:P Mistaaaaaaaaaaaaake:P

During the bombing, the Serbian Killed/Loose ratio was 20/1.  As in 20 killed Terrorist/US airman and 1 death. The American airmens were 2/1
since they only bombed civilian targets and random tanks. The Serbian army won according to American sergeants who said that "if you look at how many they were and how many they lost, We are the loosers".

America has been bombarded with heroic films over the years claiming to be the best military in the world, "Rambo, black hawk down etc."
In Iraq 3600 US troops have died and only 160 British, doesn't that say something;).

Did you know that the British haven't killed a single man with friendly fire whilst the US have killed over 20 Brits and god knows how many US.

Rest assured I am not afraid of some Marines;)