Author Topic: Good News?  (Read 2523 times)

Offline Baker

• Junior JTFer

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Good News?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 12:28:42 AM »
Adelson funds Birthright so I would guess this is a good thing.  Unlike the people who run Israel he really is a Zionist.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 01:28:42 AM »
Yacov, I cannot see the point of putting down a man based on nothing but a hypothetical maybe.  I understand that many bad things are going on now, and Israel is led by suicidal traitors and despair is a natural reaction.  However, the nationalists have to get beyond just whining.  We need to do good things.  We need to support good things.  Birthright is one of the good things.  If the 4th wealthiest man in the USA (I believe that is where Adelson ranks) funds an organization that brings Jews to Israel that is a good thing.  Groups like Birthright, Effrat, Chabad, the Hilltop Youth deserve special praise because they are not just complaining about how bad things are, they are trying to take tangible steps to improve things.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 03:19:43 AM »
He's probably just an Establishment fraud like Ron Lauder. It wouldn't surprise me if he was in The Council On Foreign Relations like Lauder is.

If that's true we should borrow a principle from pre-48 Israel. Fight the CFR as if there was no Birthright and support Birthright as if there was no CFR.