Author Topic: Anyone know of this guy?  (Read 587 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Anyone know of this guy?
« on: April 17, 2013, 07:44:09 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Anyone know of this guy?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 07:53:54 PM »
Yes he's a good guy he's against shraia and pro Israel i don't know if he's Jewish or not
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 08:03:20 PM »
Yes he's a good guy he's against shraia and pro Israel i don't know if he's Jewish or not

I think he is not. He was speaking of him being grateful to Judaism and Jews.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Yotin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 08:29:14 PM »
I've seen him in quite a few videos and listened to his radio show a few times.  He's a Christian but strongly Zionist and anti-sharia, he's quite aware of what islam is and all about it's pedophile leader Muhammad (may torment be upon him).

I've never heard him say anything that i think would be objectionable to kahanists.
Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!