Author Topic: Quranimals attack on Boston Marathon with two bombs!  (Read 18010 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Quranimals attack on Boston Marathon with two bombs!
« Reply #150 on: April 20, 2013, 08:25:24 PM »
Never underestimate the power of the Koran & 1500 years of Islamic history of conquest in instantaneously being able to transform the seemingly mildest, politest, friendliest most righteous and honest Muslim friend of yours, even those born & educated in the US, UK & Australia, even professional Muslim doctors, dentists, lawyers and nurses, in to a totallly ruthless mass murderer of women and children, even more than a Nazi!

No Nazi killer would be prepared to willingly give up his life to kill women and children.

But when a Muslim goes in to shaheed-mode http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaheed
his total essence is to literally commit suicide for his deity whilst blowing up women and children "infidels"!

Unfortunately nothing less than an WMD Islamic terror attack with atomic/dirty atomic/chemical or bio mass casualties (ie tens of thousands dead) will result in the outlawing of Islam, the banning of the Koran and the levelling of Mecca, in order to save humanity.
I don't care, let's get it over with now, before they progress anymore! The people will wake up soon, and there will be war and bloodshed in the world, but we will win once and for all!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #151 on: April 20, 2013, 08:29:00 PM »
Ill add that the media including fox are doing their best to be politically correct and not blame this on Islam.

In the end according to then it's because of the JOO
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #152 on: April 21, 2013, 03:36:07 PM »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #153 on: April 21, 2013, 06:16:32 PM »
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/glenn-beck-threatens-expose-us-government-cover-boston-bombing-video

Glenn Beck Threatens to Expose U.S. Government Cover-Up of Boston Bombing (Video)

The Boston Marathon bombing suspects have been identified as Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, according to the Washington Post and all other major media outlets.

However, conservative Glenn Beck is insisting there is a U.S. government cover-up involving a Saudi national (video below).

On his daily radio show, as noted by RightWingWatch.org, Beck referenced reports on his website TheBlaze.com that the government had planned to deport a Saudi national “linked to the Boston bombing,” but that information is being covered up for reasons unknown.

"We know they're going to cover it up for a couple of days, maybe a week, possibly a month," claimed Beck. "They will go light on it and will go right back to looking for, you know, Tea Party terrorists and nothing will change."

Beck then gave the U.S. government until Monday to admit the truth, whatever that may be, about the Saudi national, or he will, reports RightWingWatch.org.

"I've had enough of what you've done to our country," Beck dramatically stated. "I thought I had heard and seen it all.  I thought I didn't trust my government.  Oh no, no, no.  There is no depth that these people will not stoop to.  They have until Monday and then The Blaze will expose it."

Wow.  Good finds, spiraling.  This is amazing stuff.    I wonder what Beck is going to say.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #154 on: April 21, 2013, 06:43:16 PM »

Always good to see a black conservative who wasn't hoarded into liberal retardation. He has a good one about Israel and Gaza to. If only Jews would step away from Liberal Retardation that plagues American Jewry because of Reform "Judaism"

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #155 on: April 22, 2013, 03:21:21 AM »
THe piece of DREK should be hanged just like a common criminal!

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
« Reply #156 on: April 22, 2013, 12:09:00 PM »
I love how now you see the news trying to make it look like these two miscreants were not that bad. Like now they are trying to show that the dead one called his mother as they were on the run from the cops to say they are being shot at by police and they don't know why. Like really they committed a heinous crime and should get what is coming to them
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #157 on: April 22, 2013, 06:03:01 PM »
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Charged by U.S. Prosecutors in Boston Marathon Attack

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323735604578438550122331138.html

All living muslamics are a part of some or the other sleeping or awakened cell.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #158 on: April 22, 2013, 08:24:48 PM »
THe piece of DREK should be hanged just like a common criminal!

they should give him the death-by-thousand-cuts penalty.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #159 on: April 22, 2013, 08:36:04 PM »
I love how now you see the news trying to make it look like these two miscreants were not that bad. Like now they are trying to show that the dead one called his mother as they were on the run from the cops to say they are being shot at by police and they don't know why. Like really they committed a heinous crime and should get what is coming to them
We are so sick, that there probably will be a movie glorifying their actions.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #160 on: April 22, 2013, 09:15:57 PM »
We are so sick, that there probably will be a movie glorifying their actions.

they already did that with 9/11.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #161 on: April 22, 2013, 10:32:24 PM »

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
« Reply #162 on: April 23, 2013, 12:06:59 AM »
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who is suspected in the Boston Marathon bombings, has allegedly claimed that his brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was the mastermind behind last week's attacks, according to CNN.

Dzhokhar Tasrnaev formally charged in connection with Boston Marathon bombing

Tsarnaev, who is still hospitalized,  reportedly told the U.S. Government that they had no help from international terrorist groups, with a source indicating that the Tsarnaev brothers fit the classification of self-radicalized jihadists.

Earlier Monday, Tsarnaev was formally charged with using a weapon of mass destruction at the Boston Marathon. The 19-year-old faces one count of using and conspiring to use an improvised explosive device resulting in death and one count of malicious destruction of property by means of an explosive device resulting in death. Tsarnaev could face the death penalty if convicted.

Russia warned FBI of bombing suspect in 2011

Tsarnaev and his older brother, who was killed after a shootout with police early Friday morning, are suspected of perpetrating the bombing at the Boston Marathon on April 15 that left three dead and over 200 people injured. Authorities also believe they intended to unleash more violence. The Boston Globe reports police found a large quantity of IEDs, hand grenades, ammunition and other explosives.

Meanwhile, authorities reportedly want to speak with Tamerlan's wife, Katherine Russell, in hopes of gleaning any information she may have had about the attacks. "She knew nothing about it at any time," her attorney said in a statement.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-claims-brother-masterminded-boston-marathon-bombings-023900412.html
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #163 on: April 23, 2013, 03:39:00 AM »
Really?

hollyweird has been apologizing for the 9/11 attackers for years.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #164 on: April 24, 2013, 12:36:32 PM »
The type of pressure cooker bomb with shrapnel, ball bearings and nails, says training came from overseas, probably funding too,  same type of IEDS!