Author Topic: The Muslim Brotherhood Wants Spain Back  (Read 1115 times)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
The Muslim Brotherhood Wants Spain Back
« on: April 24, 2013, 05:43:43 PM »
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timstanley/100213666/the-muslim-brotherhood-wants-spain-back-can-the-christians-have-egypt-in-exchange/

"Hassan al-Banna, the founder of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, once wrote that "Andalusia, Sicily, the Balkans, south Italy, and the Roman sea islands were all Islamic lands that have to be restored to the homeland of Islam… it is our right to restore the Islamic Empire its glory."'

You know what Spain is a [censored] the most anti-Semitic country in Europe . You traded Jews in for Muslims. I bet there is more Islamic artifacts in Spain than Israel. Maybe they could all be unemployed together there.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 05:57:39 PM by kyel »

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
Re: The Muslim Brotherhood Wants Spain Back
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 05:50:45 PM »
Can somebody ban this troll Kyel? First he says we should support Iran now he says we should support quranimals in Spain
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 05:55:53 PM »
Can somebody ban this troll Kyel? First he says we should support Iran now he says we should support quranimals in Spain

I never said we should support Iran I just found out that Netanyahu has been calling to attack Iran for so long and I was wondering why because I had not heard of this before. I am not saying we should support Quranimals in Spain I am just grateful that Spain will get what it has asked for.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 06:02:05 PM »
I never said we should support Iran I just found out that Netanyahu has been calling to attack Iran for so long and I was wondering why because I had not heard of this before. I am not saying we should support Quranimals in Spain I am just grateful that Spain will get what it has asked for.

I am not saying the Spanish are all righteous people. But to support the Quranimal amalek over them u must be mentally ill
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 06:21:21 PM »
Spain is the most cursed nation in Europe they are the same as Nazis/Muslims with the Inquisition and are the most racist people on earth and eat ham in mass because of the Inquisition and laugh about it because Jews don't eat pork. they deserve to be destroyed with the rest of the Islamic world and Fakestinians they love. They will be a Muslim majority population in 40 years and everybody knows that Muslims Nazis can't coexist with other people.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 08:24:41 PM by kyel »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 07:03:07 PM »
This is bait, but anyways. You both have posted double edged threads, so hug and make up.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 08:52:46 PM »

"Hassan al-Banna,.

Hanna-Barbera?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2013, 09:25:56 PM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2013, 09:37:26 AM »
Hanna-Barbera?

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2013, 11:44:27 AM »
Moderators!!   Do your moderating duty.