Author Topic: Why is Netanyahu so Iranian obsessed?  (Read 1128 times)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Why is Netanyahu so Iranian obsessed?
« on: April 23, 2013, 07:31:57 PM »
I do not mean this to be trolling, but why has Netanyahu and Peres been talking about Iran having nukes since 1992 saying they will have them in a few years? Wouldn't this be like playing the boy who cried wolf...I mean I'm not saying Iran being nuclear isn't a threat but Netanyahu seems somewhat loony trying to get US attack on Iran for 20 years? And couldn't this be causing Iran to react and even build up their nuclear program more?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Why is Netanyahu so Iranian obsessed?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 07:55:19 PM »
Should they just stay quiet? :)
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 08:00:23 PM »
No. But every few years they have been predicting Iran would have Nuclear Weapons in 3-5 years multiple times and the US should lead a preemptive strike. I am just trying to understand the logic behind that.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 08:07:43 PM »
Maybe because someone should blow up Iran, but the the U.S and Israel are being to passive ...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 08:17:05 PM »
I am amazed that you could possibly think this.    I know you are a probably a troll..... but I will try and explain this as a lark.

Lets assume... that you live in country A.   and right near you... is Country B that says over and over again... that they want to destroy Country A. 

Then... it becomes obvious to you... and pretty much every other country... that country B is developing the tools that will accomplish this.

Let's assume that all your family and loved ones live in country A.

What would you do?
1) ignore it... there is no use obsessing over it.
2) pray that country B is just making a Nuclear powered time machine/spaceship.
3) Stop Country B from developing the tools before they destroy you and your loved ones.

If you guessed answer 3.... congratulations... you are not a complete moron.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 08:45:03 PM »
I wish what you said was true.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 10:10:00 PM »
Netanyahu is afraid to do it alone. So he wants America to do it. A true Jewish government would ignore what an American President says.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 10:28:21 PM »
The problem isn't this obsession as you call it. When you have been a nation that has faced annihilation throughout its young history and another one is developing tools and promises to do the same, it's only logic to be obsessed and alert about.

I just wish there was less talk and more action. I cant wait for the day when we will see all if these Jew haters annihilated before our eyes. Thus world will be a better place without them.

Made the correction from rue.  Oops
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 01:41:50 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 10:35:04 PM »
The problem isn't this obsession as you call it. When you have been a nation that has faced annihilation throughout its young history and another one is developing tools and promises to do the same, it's only logic to be obsessed and alert about.

I just wish there was less talk and more action. I will rue the day when we will see all if these Jew haters annihilated before our eyes. Thus world will be a better place without them.

Why will you 'rue the day' you see the Jew haters annihilated? I will be celebrating that day...

http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/rue+the+day.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2013, 12:01:13 AM »
בס''ד

Netanyahu is obsessed because he knows that Muslim Nazi Iran with nuclear bombs could lead to a nuclear holocaust, G-d forbid.

The problem is that despite his understanding the incredible danger, Netanyahu does not take military action solely because he does not want to upset the Muslim anti-Semite Barack Hussein Obama. This unbelievable cowardice imperils Israel's very existence.

Just yesterday, the head of Israel's military intelligence again said that Israel by herself is capable of destroying Iran's nuclear bomb-making program. But there is not much time left.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2013, 03:16:11 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                    :fist:

Achshav!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2013, 12:37:24 PM »
I hope they talk about it till the Cows come home..to wake complacent people up for God's sake!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2013, 01:40:23 PM »
Why will you 'rue the day' you see the Jew haters annihilated? I will be celebrating that day...

http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/rue+the+day.html

Doesn't rue the say mean I can't wait for the day?  If not what I meant was I can't wait till I see a modern day Purim
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2013, 03:19:13 PM »
Israel does not want the United States to do its fighting for it. It wants to be "permitted" to destroy Iran's reactors itself.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2013, 03:28:28 PM »
Doesn't rue the say mean I can't wait for the day?  If not what I meant was I can't wait till I see a modern day Purim

Shalom Dan,

The meaning of that expression is that one will regret the events of the day...

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/rue-the-day
Rue the day:
to feel very sorry about an event:

An appropriate usage of that expression would be, IMHO:

The Muzzies will 'rue the day' they messed with the Jewish nation.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/03/25/limbaugh_media_will_rue_the_day_they_let_anchors_be_part_of_the_story.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14