Author Topic: Soros Is Dead! Long Live Soros!  (Read 1049 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Soros Is Dead! Long Live Soros!
« on: April 22, 2013, 04:00:46 PM »
Too bad this news isn't true... But a news source went public with an obituary for this decrepit Kapo. I will celebrate when this evil monster is gone from the world. He sides with the enemies of Judaism, the enemies of Capitalism, and the enemies of G-d... This guy should be dead soon.. G-d Willing!

Yemach Shemo Soros...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2013/apr/18/reuters-erroneously-reports-george-soros-death/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Soros Is Dead! Long Live Soros!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 06:49:41 PM »
I didn't find this funny at all, I.was so happy and then so sad within seconds... :'(
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 08:18:13 PM »
Muman... you are toying with our emotions.   I was starting to jump off my seat when I saw this.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 08:21:01 PM »
Muman... you are toying with our emotions.   I was starting to jump off my seat when I saw this.

Reuters started it...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 08:21:31 PM »
YES! YES! YES! ... uhhh...ahh damn! Fooled us!

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 12:32:02 PM »
Wow, I thought for a minute this had happened...now that would be justice!

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 04:00:10 PM »
If only, if only if only....Soros was in hell with Hitler and all the nazis he and his evil father helped during the holocaust.