Save Western Civilization > Save America

THESE JEW HATING NAZIS

(1/6) > >>

NeverMore:
following a Jew hating message posted by the probably nazi Jew hater who calls himself "tough_american" (aint it a neo-nazi name?), in which theres a link to a movie, made by Jew hating nazis, which so called "proves" that Jews are too violent ant cruel with the nice and kind palestinian people. well, this nonsense is the product of pallywood of course, the palestinian mock to creating documentaries. i really think some of the material given in my links is shocking, fully proves that this is all one fake industry of news making films, and also there are some videos there which show the true nature of whats going on here.. i just didnt want these videos i bring to get lost or not recieve the appropriate stage they deserve, so i will post them here also:

the must be seen videos:
muslim nazi terrorist hatred and immorality:
http://my.break.com/Media/Search.aspx?SearchString=palestinian&SearchType=Main&SEARCH1.x=0&SEARCH1.y=0

the truth about pallywood and mocking reallity be these nazi arabs:
http://my.break.com/media/Search.aspx?SearchString=Pallywood&SearchType=Main

please let me know what you think.

Tough_American:

--- Quote from: NeverMore on August 23, 2006, 01:15:41 AM ---following a Jew hating message posted by the probably nazi Jew hater who calls himself "tough_american" (aint it a neo-nazi name?), in which theres a link to a movie, made by Jew hating nazis, which so called "proves" that Jews are too violent ant cruel with the nice and kind palestinian people. well, this nonsense is the product of pallywood of course, the palestinian mock to creating documentaries. i really think some of the material given in my links is shocking, fully proves that this is all one fake industry of news making films, and also there are some videos there which show the true nature of whats going on here.. i just didnt want these videos i bring to get lost or not recieve the appropriate stage they deserve, so i will post them here also:

the must be seen videos:
muslim nazi terrorist hatred and immorality:
http://my.break.com/Media/Search.aspx?SearchString=palestinian&SearchType=Main&SEARCH1.x=0&SEARCH1.y=0

the truth about pallywood and mocking reallity be these nazi arabs:
http://my.break.com/media/Search.aspx?SearchString=Pallywood&SearchType=Main

please let me know what you think.

--- End quote ---

How am I a Nazi Jew-hater?

You guys accuse with instantly.... but don't even have full information. I have many jewish friends and I question them. I know who is the evil and who is the good. I've seen muslims terrorists with my own eyes and I know how Jews are suffering racism in Russia. I know for a fact that Jews suffered so much in Holocaust so please don't accuse me of being a Jew-hater. I just have a lot of questions to be answered.

NeverMore:
hey, mr. tough guy, i actually accused you of being "probably nazi Jew hater", and stated that your name, provided with the circumstances can be one of a neo nazi guy (they consider themselves as "tough" people, and "real" Americans). why did i think that you may be a Jew hater, or even a nazi? because watching such crap and really taking it seriously, when theres all the information in the world that proves that the opposite is correct, insisting on believing that its actually Israel is the one to blame is ridiculous. therefore, if you take such a Jew hating film as a serious one which might reflect reality, you must be "not so fond" of the Jewish people. im not saying here not to have criticism at all, but your criticism is way anti Jewish, and obviously thats the position of the film. im not here to offend or hate anyone, but your views as i understand them from your decision to take the film seriously (by the way, i live in Israel, so i can afford thinking i understand something about the situation), made me believe that you are probably a Jew hater. however, i will absolutely believe you if you will explain to me (if you can, of course) your opinion better. now, did you go to the links provided? wouldnt YOU call these "people" nazis and Jew haters? nazi, is a dude who wants to erase other nations and races that are different from him, wants to take over the world, spread his ideology, and kill Jews (of course, the list goes on). and im surely not gonna prove the "Jew hating" part of the title i chose.. guess it must be obvious

Tough_American:
I seriously can't believe I been accused of "probably a jew-hater"....

Well despite of who is really good and who is really evil, when there is a war, both nations are to be guilty in essence- both Lebanon and Israel.

NeverMore:
really? you say israel was too agressive with lebanon, by sitting and doing nothing. i must agree that israel was guilty in blindness and should have been the first to strike to deal with the threat of terror from the north, which still very firmly exists. by the way, i will soon stop seeing these obviouse explanations i make for you as a "mitsva" to help people think correctly about the situation, and start thinking you are really leftish and Jew hater in your blood and bones (not that it would matter to you what another Jew thinks of you, no i dont expect that, otherwise i cant understand you taking these practically and logically WRONG positions).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version