Author Topic: THESE JEW HATING NAZIS  (Read 16649 times)

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
Re: THESE JEW HATING NAZIS
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2006, 09:14:47 AM »
damn what a leftish forum, how come they allow "tough_american" and this crap here?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 09:59:43 AM by NeverMore »

Kahane was right!

Offline Panther76

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2006, 09:51:28 AM »
There is nothing 'peaceful' concerning islam. islam is a filthy gutter cult religion that has no place in the world. The creatures that practice this gutter vile thing are no more than parasites on western civilization. You cannot fend for yourselves, you come here to spread your vile filth amonst the prison population and self hating white trash. If you love your fellow muslims so much, go back to the garbage dump that you and your horrid excrement pig dung relatives came from and try and live according to your toiet paper koran wants you to live like. I am finsihed with you filthy animals. No education for you, no food stamps, no medical care, no special ed, no earned income tax credit, no SSI for you inbred slime that were pushed out by your ugly vile primitive ape like women. GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY NOW!! I go to work with a copies of the pages of the koran where I pick up dog poop, any kind of garbage that I can find and drop it in a garbage can where everyone can see it, especially you animals, DEATH TO MUSLIMS, DEATH TO ANYONE THAT DEFENDS THEM.
AMEN!

Offline Panther76

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2006, 01:07:45 PM »
Dear Fjack,
I forgot to mention: I'll drink to that !!! BRAVO......Encore ! Encore !

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2006, 04:29:51 PM »
Re:  "...Face it even the Russians are getting sick and tired of you guys and it's no wonder that person like David Duke even wrote books about jews..."

HEY, ABDUL...
THE RUSSKIS WERE TIRED OF US LONG BEFORE YOU EVER FOUND OUT ABOUT IT, AND DAVID DUKE IS NOTHING BUT A QUEER WHO IS A WALKING, TALKING, CASE FOR THE PRO-ABORTION LOBBY!
ISLAM SUCKS...YOU SUCK.

MassuhDGoodName
Out