Author Topic: Part found near Ground Zero Mosque  (Read 412 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Part found near Ground Zero Mosque
« on: April 29, 2013, 05:35:37 PM »
What do you guys think about the part of one of the planes that hit the World Trade Center found in an alley near that Mosque that has been built near the WTC site?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Part found near Ground Zero Mosque
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 05:43:52 PM »
Absolutely gut wrenching for me...

My brother died on 9/11 while working on the 105th floor of WTC tower #1, he worked for Cantor Fitzgerald which lost almost all its people on that day. Baruch Hashem his remains were identified thanks to DNA samples provided by myself and my parents but many of his co-workers are, to this day, still un-identified.

Both myself and my parents have been against the building of the victory mosque on the site of the 9/11 attacks. It sickens me to think that these islamic perverts will desecrate the ground where my brother and his co-workers were slaughtered by muslim mad-men.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Part found near Ground Zero Mosque
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 06:26:47 PM »
It is a reminder that not only have we not avenged American blood, but we allowed the communists to make it many times worst.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774