Author Topic: Look at India , when it comes to dealing with Muslim Terrorist  (Read 2198 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Hi All

I request you to look at India while dealing with Muslim Terrorists, we have done things silently that none had ever done in the past silently and [censored] them very well, because we know these are trouble makers.

1.Keep away Muslims from Armed forces, India has 3% muslims in armed forces because of fear that they will cheat.

2.Kepp them economically and educationally low, this is a reality in India.

3.Never allow them to politically unite, even if they unite brabd them as terrorists. We have hardline hindu parties in India and parties like congress, JD etc cheat and divide muslim votes.

4.Project them in the media and traitors and terrorists, make fun of them and attack them whenever you get opportunity.

5.Make a base of extreme hardline organisations in your countries that simply cut muslim terrorists into pieces. We have RSS, BJP, VHP,Bajarangdal etc, who dont ask or care anyone, when muslims terrorise, they simply cut them into pieces.

6. We have killed more than 100000 in KASHMIR and more than 2000 in Gujarat Riots, no bloody world community will question us, nor any courts becuase you can take a thorn with another thorn.

7.The Muslims of India have either afraid or became moderate because of this,Except those in Kashmir, where our army is brutally killing them and the terrorists they support.

8. I request west adopt the same while dealing with muslim terrorists, else you will be doomed

Regards

INDIAN-PEACELOVING HUMANIST
Those who love peace should be prepared for war................

newman

Re: Look at India , when it comes to dealing with Muslim Terrorist
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 06:32:29 AM »
 :D India has more brains than any of the western countries. If Europe did that there would be no problem today. Keep the posts rolling in Gijo, I like what I see.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 06:40:43 AM »
Hi All

I request you to look at India while dealing with Muslim Terrorists, we have done things silently that none had ever done in the past silently and deleted them very well, because we know these are trouble makers.

1.Keep away Muslims from Armed forces, India has 3% muslims in armed forces because of fear that they will cheat.

2.Kepp them economically and educationally low, this is a reality in India.

3.Never allow them to politically unite, even if they unite brabd them as terrorists. We have hardline hindu parties in India and parties like congress, JD etc cheat and divide muslim votes.

4.Project them in the media and traitors and terrorists, make fun of them and attack them whenever you get opportunity.

5.Make a base of extreme hardline organisations in your countries that simply cut muslim terrorists into pieces. We have RSS, BJP, VHP,Bajarangdal etc, who dont ask or care anyone, when muslims terrorise, they simply cut them into pieces.

6. We have killed more than 100000 in KASHMIR and more than 2000 in Gujarat Riots, no bloody world community will question us, nor any courts becuase you can take a thorn with another thorn.

7.The Muslims of India have either afraid or became moderate because of this,Except those in Kashmir, where our army is brutally killing them and the terrorists they support.

8. I request west adopt the same while dealing with muslim terrorists, else you will be doomed

Regards

INDIAN-PEACELOVING HUMANIST
Those who love peace should be prepared for war................
All very good policies. The sad fact is that here in America and in other countries even after the Muslim animals have shown their terrorist hand the people as well as the governments would never deal with the threat as needed. I am glad to see that India's government has the guts to deal with the situation correctly.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 10:29:19 AM »
Right on!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .