Author Topic: To the Kaffirs  (Read 25804 times)

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
Re: To the Kaffirs
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2007, 02:22:52 AM »
I'm not talking about Islam in general, I was talking about Abdullah. I hate Muslims too. They took so much away from me. But when a muslim that is willing to debate comes along. I think it is prudent and civilized to show common courtesy. For the following reasons:

1. To show that you are not the monsters that they have been told about by their imams.

2. To show how much more civilized we are as opposed to their barbaric culture.

3. We may be able to open their eyes to the evil they serve.

4. So that they may go back to their own people and explain what they have learned. Word of mouth is everything in the Islamic world.

5. Because it is what God expects us to do.

6. Because it is simply the right thing to do.

you don't love the enemy, you hate him

Being that I am a christian I follow Jesus' teaching:

You have heard that it was said, "Love your neighbor and hate your enemy." But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you (Matthew 5:43-44)

I am disgusted by the fact that there are people on this board who call themselves christians, yet do not follow the teachings of Yeshua.
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2007, 02:35:38 AM »
I'm not talking about Islam in general, I was talking about Abdullah. I hate Muslims too. They took so much away from me. But when a muslim that is willing to debate comes along. I think it is prudent and civilized to show common courtesy. For the following reasons:

1. To show that you are not the monsters that they have been told about by their imams.

2. To show how much more civilized we are as opposed to their barbaric culture.

3. We may be able to open their eyes to the evil they serve.

4. So that they may go back to their own people and explain what they have learned. Word of mouth is everything in the Islamic world.

5. Because it is what G-d expects us to do.

6. Because it is simply the right thing to do.

you don't love the enemy, you hate him

Being that I am a christian I follow Jesus' teaching:

You have heard that it was said, "Love your neighbor and hate your enemy." But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you (Matthew 5:43-44)

I am disgusted by the fact that there are people on this board who call themselves christians, yet do not follow the teachings of Yeshua.

Do you love child molesters?

Do you love Hitler (YSV'Z)?

Do you love the 9-11 terrorists?

If you are commanded to 'love everyone', you must also love them. Do you?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2007, 02:37:20 AM »
Let's calm this down.

ftf, please... there's a respectful way to handle posts if you believe they contain inappropriate material. Changing his message and putting in your own quote can only inflame things. Try to be careful with long term members. While I don't agree with Muck's choice of insults or language at times, putting a place marker in his post is just embarrassing to the guy. How could you not blame him for being upset? And since we can't see the message he originally posted, it's a harsh public rebuke and leaves a lot to the imagination. I don't know what he said so I can't comment further.

Muck, calling the moderator a hypocrite and a phony, while I can honestly understand your anger on this one, is completely against the rules - even if ftf was unjust. In the future, just let one of the administrators know when you have a serious problem. I actually do respond to the messages that the members send me. Also, try to tone down the language a little, this is a religious forum. I was just laughing just a minute ago because you put my curse filters to the test!

Cyrizian, hitler was one of the most evil beasts that ever lived. I think it's obvious that Muck is not a nazi. Let's be reasonable and follow the rules of the forum. It is against the rules to insult the forum members. I know that this is going to be really hard for some to understand, but sometimes the Bible calls for the extermination of evil people. Sometimes groups of people are so poisoned, that they are beyond help... and to let them live, would, in effect, kill many more people. I think it is quite reasonable to assume that Muck doesn't just want to randomly exterminate people based on race (like the nazis and muslims). Muck wants to end the suffering caused by islam.

Now, let's stop the bickering. Some of these things weren't fair to each of you and I understand... let's try to rise above it for the unity of the group and for the cause - saving Israel and America. How can we become a mass movement if we are constantly fighting? Let's remember who the REAL enemies are.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2007, 03:42:11 AM »
1. you think that being realistic make you a monster ?

2. letting them destroy us won't make us more civilized, or make us look we are more civilized, because if we will be destroyed because of that we are "civilized", the civilized things in this world will vanished with us .

3. It's in their religion + they are brainwashed for 1300 years .

4. The word of blood and violence is everything in the Islamic World .

5. How do you know ?

6. To be destroys isn't the right thing to do, but hey ! it's just me .

I'm not Christian and I'm don't agree with that law, it's a self destruction law in my opinion .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2007, 03:43:51 AM »
Let's calm this down.

ftf, please... there's a respectful way to handle posts if you believe they contain inappropriate material. Changing his message and putting in your own quote can only inflame things. Try to be careful with long term members. While I don't agree with Muck's choice of insults or language at times, putting a place marker in his post is just embarrassing to the guy. How could you not blame him for being upset? And since we can't see the message he originally posted, it's a harsh public rebuke and leaves a lot to the imagination. I don't know what he said so I can't comment further.

Muck, calling the moderator a hypocrite and a phony, while I can honestly understand your anger on this one, is completely against the rules - even if ftf was unjust. In the future, just let one of the administrators know when you have a serious problem. I actually do respond to the messages that the members send me. Also, try to tone down the language a little, this is a religious forum. I was just laughing just a minute ago because you put my curse filters to the test!

Cyrizian, hitler was one of the most evil beasts that ever lived. I think it's obvious that Muck is not a nazi. Let's be reasonable and follow the rules of the forum. It is against the rules to insult the forum members. I know that this is going to be really hard for some to understand, but sometimes the Bible calls for the extermination of evil people. Sometimes groups of people are so poisoned, that they are beyond help... and to let them live, would, in effect, kill many more people. I think it is quite reasonable to assume that Muck doesn't just want to randomly exterminate people based on race (like the nazis and muslims). Muck wants to end the suffering caused by islam.

Now, let's stop the bickering. Some of these things weren't fair to each of you and I understand... let's try to rise above it for the unity of the group and for the cause - saving Israel and America. How can we become a mass movement if we are constantly fighting? Let's remember who the REAL enemies are.

Chaim is right, you will make JTF Big and lay yourself some history.

newman

« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2007, 03:46:38 AM »

2. letting them destroy us won't make us more civilized, or make us look we are more civilized, because if we will be destroyed because of that we are "civilized", the civilized things in this world will vanished with us .

5. How do you know ?

I'm not Christian and I'm don't agree with that law, it's a self destruction law in my opinion .

Spoken like a true Ben Yisroel, Dexter. :)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2007, 07:17:57 AM »

5. How do you know ?

I'm a Christian - and I agree with you 100% Dexter.
We must be realistic when we face this enemy.  
They place no value on life - not even their own.
How do you fight that?
With all you got - there is no other way.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2007, 12:54:09 PM »
I didn't mean to start any trouble. But I am troubled by Muck's consistent cruelty. I feel like I am talking to some mullah that constantly screams "Death to the infidels!" I feel that not only does he harm the legitamacy of this entire site, but he also brings us down to the level of the terrorists. I plan on being righteous and a full head above my enemy when I face him in battle. Because after all, if we aren't more righteous than our enemy, then what right do we have to win?

Now having said that, I still stand united with Jews and other Christians in a unified assault on Islam.

With Hope,
Cyrizian
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 12:57:49 PM by Cyrizian »
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2007, 01:14:03 PM »
No worries, Cyrizian. You make a very logical point, though we should remain staunchly critical of islam and the enemies of Israel. It is only logical to be cruel to those who want us dead.

As the great Rabbi Meir Kahane, may his name and memory be immortalized, said "If you are kind to the cruel, eventually you will be cruel to the kind."

I am very glad to see your membership on this forum and your willingness to stand against the enemy. This is exactly what we need!

We have to be respectful to one another so we can have the unity needed in order to defeat our enemies. It is my wish that I did not embarrass or hurt any of our wonderful members. I hate having to say anything at all.

Remember that even evil people can win if they have unity. G-d stopped the building of the Tower of Babel by changing their languages and interrupting their unity. Unity is so important that it can make or break a business, organization, family, or even JTF. This is shown in so many places through-out the Bible.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2007, 09:50:28 PM »
I didn't mean to start any trouble. But I am troubled by Muck's consistent cruelty. I feel like I am talking to some mullah that constantly screams "Death to the infidels!" I feel that not only does he harm the legitamacy of this entire site, but he also brings us down to the level of the terrorists. I plan on being righteous and a full head above my enemy when I face him in battle. Because after all, if we aren't more righteous than our enemy, then what right do we have to win?

Now having said that, I still stand united with Jews and other Christians in a unified assault on Islam.

With Hope,
Cyrizian

Yeah, you're troubled by my consistent cruelty but when a moozie comes here and openly states he'd like to kill kaffirs and IDF soldiers that doesn't seem to trouble you.

On the contrary, you pronounce the moozie to be 'reasonable' and suggest we should bless him and pray for him.

That's what you think is righteous and puts you a head above him ?

Think again.

And there you go again with 'Muck is at the same level as the terrorists', 'Muck is the same as Hitler' crap again. 

Get this through your thick skull already, bashing Islam and bashing mooozies doesn't put one on the same level as the terrorists and there is no equivalency between wanting to eradicate Islam and Hitler's genocide against the Jews.

GOT IT ?

You claim to stand ready for a unified assault on Islam, but when someone does assault Islam, you start screaming 'you're just as bad as Hitler' or 'you're sinking to the level of the terrorists'.

Your idea of an assault on Islam is to bless Muslims and pray for them while you character assasinate and condemn those who have zero tolerance for the Islamic beasts. How absurd !

And you dare say I harm the legitimacy of this site ?

You're nothing but a sanctimonious fraud.   

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2007, 11:00:06 PM »
I shouldn't even dignify you with a response. I think I'm losing brain cells talking to you...but,

I feel very sorry for you, Muck. I hate to say this, but I think you should go to your nearest mosque and convert to islam. You would feel more at home getting outraged at cartoons and screaming insults at the west. Trust me, the imams would gladly accept you. You are just what they look for in people. And any time someone offends your religion you can do this...

From now on I think I'm gonna call you the "moozie." Since you are one at heart.

Hoping you calm down and start acting more mature.
Cyrizian
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2007, 11:17:50 PM »
I shouldn't even dignify you with a response. I think I'm losing brain cells talking to you...but,

I feel very sorry for you, Muck. I hate to say this, but I think you should go to your nearest mosque and convert to islam. You would feel more at home getting outraged at cartoons and screaming insults at the west. Trust me, the imams would gladly accept you. You are just what they look for in people. And any time someone offends your religion you can do this...

From now on I think I'm gonna call you the "moozie." Since you are one at heart.

Hoping you calm down and start acting more mature.
Cyrizian

You don't have any brain cells to lose.

You already lost them when you were a mooozie.

You can call me a mooozie if you like, you've already called me a terrorist and a nazi and Hitler.

If you weren't a hypocritical, sanctimonious fraud, you'd bless me and pray for me, like you do the rest of your mooooozie pals.

But go ahead and call me a mooozie, say I might as well be one, whatever floats your boat, Abdul.

The fact remains that only one of us was ever a moooozie beast and that sure as shiite wasn't me.

Go down to the local mosque and reminisce about the good old days with your mooozie pals (I'm certain you have many).

Just stop wasting my time and this forum's time with your nonsense.

Now buzz off, Mr. Maturity.

kellymaureen

« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2007, 11:27:54 PM »
I like your posts Muck.  YOU understand who we are fighting, what we are fighting and how it needs to be faught.  My brother spent 2 years in Iraq and some time in saudi...any "nice" or "kindness" is viewed by muslims as weakness. 

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2007, 11:32:35 PM »
Thank you, Kelly.

I really like your posts too.

newman

« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2007, 11:33:49 PM »
I like your posts Muck.  YOU understand who we are fighting, what we are fighting and how it needs to be faught.  My brother spent 2 years in Iraq and some time in saudi...any "nice" or "kindness" is viewed by muslims as weakness. 

Thankyou!!

How come you get it when others have their head up.........
.......(I mean)....in the sand?

kellymaureen

« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2007, 11:43:13 PM »
Lol....because i am taqiuyya proof...my brother has told me whats REALLY going on there....Ive read their filthy horrifying koran, I support Israel 100%, and I am immune to the sick sick disease of liberalism ;)...plus there is no way Im EVER wearing those hideous trash bags with eye holes.

newman

« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2007, 11:48:28 PM »
Lol....because i am taqiuyya proof...my brother has told me whats REALLY going on there....Ive read their filthy horrifying koran, I support Israel 100%, and I am immune to the sick sick disease of liberalism ;)...plus there is no way Im EVER wearing those hideous trash bags with eye holes.
You are SOOOO right.

I personally know egyptian and lebanese arabic speaking christians. They have all told me that muslims take our values of democracy, civil rights, compassion and decency as weakness, cowardice and stupidity.

It doesn't work on them. It just emboldens them.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 11:57:01 PM by newman »

kellymaureen

« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2007, 11:56:04 PM »
They take it as a sign of weakness AND use it against us.

I like your posts too newman ;)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2007, 11:56:29 PM »
Give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile. (btw, love your 'Not one inch !' insignia.)

You need to count your fingers after shaking hands with a mooozie.

newman

« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2007, 12:04:03 AM »

Why thankyou, Princess!......I look forward to yours too.

I forget the name of this accademic, but he's a leading medievalist. I heard him on Tovia Singer's show. He has the best understanding of the arab-muslim cultural mentallity I've ever heard. The reason is that they ARE medieval. If anyone knows who he is, please post a name.

BTW: Shake your family tree a bit harder, Kellymaureen. You MUST be a 'nice Jewish girl'. ;)

PS: Muck..... Dexter did the logo. I couldn't make this to save my life.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2007, 12:12:07 AM »

I've never heard them called "trash bags with eye holes" before... but you know what? That's what they are! Trash bags. lol

newman

« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2007, 12:31:37 AM »

Why thankyou, Princess!......I look forward to yours too.

I forget the name of this accademic, but he's a leading medievalist. I heard him on Tovia Singer's show. He has the best understanding of the arab-muslim cultural mentallity I've ever heard. The reason is that they ARE medieval. If anyone knows who he is, please post a name.

BTW: Shake your family tree a bit harder, Kellymaureen. You MUST be a 'nice Jewish girl'. ;)

PS: Muck..... Dexter did the logo. I couldn't make this to save my life.

Got it!

This is the site that Dr Richard Landes has started:

http://www.seconddraft.org/about_us.php

kellymaureen

« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2007, 12:33:03 AM »
BTW: Shake your family tree a bit harder, Kellymaureen. You MUST be a 'nice Jewish girl'.
Lol well i AM a nice girl:P

I only know my family tree as far back as my grandparents:p...moms parents are from poland and as far as I know werent religious people, they had a 40 letter(ok i embellish lol) long polish last name that they shortened to Promowicz when they arrived...never really thought about digging through the tree lol, maybe I should.

Yes, that was a joke my brother told me...they saw a group of muslim women walking towards the edge of the road...and he remarked to his friends, "amazing how muslims can train their trash to walk to the curb all on its own" :P

newman

« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2007, 12:56:47 AM »
Polish!

Well there you go.

A Chec friend once said to me..." Half the polaks are German....the other half are Jewish " lol

I'll bet there's a son/daughter of Israel in that family tree of yours somewhere. ;)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2007, 12:01:12 AM »
The Koran has it's usage.  Oh yea if you know anyone that owns a cat, they can take a few pages out of that disgusting satanic book and line the litter box.  And Abduallah?  As far as I am concern?  There is nothing more lower, not even dog vomit compared to how low Islam really is.  Your cult has murdered millions around the world and you want to explain to "Kaffirs"?  Well, let me tell you something.  This country has absolutly no use for Muslims or Islam.  They day a camel in the desert 1400 years ago took a squat in the desert and out popped Mohammed from the camel's rear, was the day that camel gave the world a disease that has plagued the world for 1400 years.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!