Author Topic: To the Kaffirs  (Read 24767 times)

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
  • Allahu Akbar - God is the Greatest
To the Kaffirs
« on: July 16, 2007, 08:19:57 PM »
This is a short Sura from the Holy Qur'an that I like 109/1-6

1 Say : O ye that reject Faith!   
 2 I worship not that which ye worship,   
 3 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.   
 4 And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,   
 5 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.   
 6 To you be your Way, and to me mine. 

I'm going to be leaving this fourm. You will probably see it as a great victory and think that your childish insults drove me away, I'll just say it coulden't be farther from the truth. It is my duty to CARRY the message, its not my problem if you don't accept it. I'm just sick of the lies.... You don't WANT to hear the truth. No matter what is said you will never look at yourselves, you can never even SEE the other side's point of view. You just find some [censored] that you want to be true and tell everyone about it, you don't care for the truth. I have to say that I tried to view you as people but I no longer can. Maybe thats what you want... You just carry so much hate that it spreads to everyone and it corrupts your mind. Do you really think that your better because of you ethnicity? I diden't want to belive what my brothers have told me but you really ARE evil..... I just hope that some of you will look at things, check your thinking, check your beliefs. What do you care about? Do you live for yourself or God?

To all the Christians on here-
Why? Why? Why? Are you really that ignorent of Islam? If you can really convice yourself that God can have Children thats fine but look who you support. Do these people follow Jesus(pbuh)? No they think they killed him and are proud of it. I urge you, just READ THE QUR'AN. Not from your bible sites or just some verses. READ it yourself, if you want here is a good site with several translations

http://www.searchtruth.com/chapter_display.php?chapter=109&translator=2&mac=

I don't excpect anyone to read it but I'll just put it there for anyone who seeks the Truth. If you really want to know about Islam I'll help you in any way I can. Even if you aren't intrested in being a Muslim, I don't care just STOP lying, for your own sake. If you are really Christians or Really Jews you know better than to lie.... Just remember God. When you spew these lies you just spread hate- to both sides- and you are responsable not only for the lie alone but the hate it breeds.
I will answer PM's and E-mails ONLY, insha'Allah.
My e-mail is [email protected]
I can't say I wish you well... but I wish for truth,justice, and peace.
-Abdullah
Allahu Akbar!!!- God is the Greatest

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: To the Kaffirs
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 08:24:33 PM »
This is a short Sura from the Holy Qur'an that I like 109/1-6

1 Say : O ye that reject Faith!   
 2 I worship not that which ye worship,   
 3 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.   
 4 And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,   
 5 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.   
 6 To you be your Way, and to me mine. 

I'm going to be leaving this fourm. You will probably see it as a great victory and think that your childish insults drove me away, I'll just say it coulden't be farther from the truth. It is my duty to CARRY the message, its not my problem if you don't accept it. I'm just sick of the lies.... You don't WANT to hear the truth. No matter what is said you will never look at yourselves, you can never even SEE the other side's point of view. You just find some excrement that you want to be true and tell everyone about it, you don't care for the truth. I have to say that I tried to view you as people but I no longer can. Maybe thats what you want... You just carry so much hate that it spreads to everyone and it corrupts your mind. Do you really think that your better because of you ethnicity? I diden't want to belive what my brothers have told me but you really ARE evil..... I just hope that some of you will look at things, check your thinking, check your beliefs. What do you care about? Do you live for yourself or G-d?

To all the Christians on here-
Why? Why? Why? Are you really that ignorent of Islam? If you can really convice yourself that G-d can have Children thats fine but look who you support. Do these people follow Jesus(pbuh)? No they think they killed him and are proud of it. I urge you, just READ THE QUR'AN. Not from your bible sites or just some verses. READ it yourself, if you want here is a good site with several translations

http://www.searchtruth.com/chapter_display.php?chapter=109&translator=2&mac=

I don't excpect anyone to read it but I'll just put it there for anyone who seeks the Truth. If you really want to know about Islam I'll help you in any way I can. Even if you aren't intrested in being a Muslim, I don't care just STOP lying, for your own sake. If you are really Christians or Really Jews you know better than to lie.... Just remember G-d. When you spew these lies you just spread hate- to both sides- and you are responsable not only for the lie alone but the hate it breeds.
I will answer PM's and E-mails ONLY, insha'Allah.
My e-mail is [email protected]
I can't say I wish you well... but I wish for truth,justice, and peace.
-Abdullah

We know enough about that killer religion . Tell your stories walking!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 08:36:47 PM »
Yes, it's Jews who have so much hate for people, not Muslims, and it's not the Muslims who are evil, it's the Jews.  And you say that you don't have hate in your heart while you condemn an entire people as "evil".  Wake up and realize your anti-Semitism and that of those around you.  Or maybe you're just getting it from the Quran because it calls Jews apes and Christians pigs.  The Jews are evil because they spread the light of G-d unto the nations and exposed the world to the eternal creator while arab pagans were worshipping rocks and raping children, right?  If Judaism never existed, your "religion" would have never existed either, just look at all the things in the Quran that are stolen from the Bible.  We think that we killed Jesus and we're proud of it?  Where did you get this from has someone ever told this to you himself?  We READ THE QURAN HERE, we are familiar with Islam and the Quran, why do you think the people on this forum are against Islam, because we see what it does to people and we see how it spreads evil and how this originates from the Quran.   

Good riddance to bad(good) Muslim
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 08:42:09 PM »
I was holding a sliver of hope for you abdulla, but it appears that the evil cult of rape and mass-murder has warped your mind like it does with all who are unfortunate enough to be cursed by it. No doubt they will find only your head after the mad mullas brainwash you into blowing up a busload of infidels. I would like you to take this mental picture with you when you depart for hell:

Imagine a Greater Israel with borders from the Nile to.....well, let's make it the persian gulf. The mecca stone has been blown to bits and the pieces used to tile the public sh*thouses, All around are healthy, wealthy, learned Jews and only 12 muslims have been left alive in the whole world and are housed in the 'dangerous' animal sections of the world's zoos....none can breed as they have all been castrated.

This IS what the future holds. Be SURE of it. Excrement on you, your false prophet/rapist and every stinking muslim on this planet!

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 09:08:13 PM »
I know I said PM's and E-mails but 1 more exception- Newman

You may or may not remember what I have said about suicide bombing, I don't care. If you kill yourself- you go to Hell. I pray for the Brothers and Sisters who have done this, I know why but its not the right way... Why would you kill yourself to kill the Kaffirs.... There are much better ways!

You say that I'll blow myself up ;D Whatever. I would however Gun down as many Kaffir soldiers as I can.
Alhamdulilah. You really don't take us seriously... ;D just talk to someone from "israel'
I love my Brothers and Sisters. Killing a Zionist Israeli soldier would be a great thing to me... :laugh: Killing anyone who is the enemy of Allah and who opresses my Brothers and Sisters is Great. Martrydom is a very deep wish for me... I pray for it ALL the time. When I see the Israeli flag, a Zionist star, a suffering Brother, a Raped Sister, I am FILLED with need for Justice. I coulden't think of a better end to  my life... ;D. I embrace death, do you ? No you don't! You cling to your life and this world like what you are... Pathetic Kaffir coward filth. I would LOVE to die fighting for Allah. I LOVE nothing more. Please though don't mistake it for terrorism. I might not like it but I could not hurt a civilian.
Justice

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 09:15:56 PM »
I know I said PM's and E-mails but 1 more exception- Newman

You may or may not remember what I have said about suicide bombing, I don't care. If you kill yourself- you go to Hell. I pray for the Brothers and Sisters who have done this, I know why but its not the right way... Why would you kill yourself to kill the Kaffirs.... There are much better ways!

You say that I'll blow myself up ;D Whatever. I would however Gun down as many Kaffir soldiers as I can.
Alhamdulilah. You really don't take us seriously... ;D just talk to someone from "israel'
I love my Brothers and Sisters. Killing a Zionist Israeli soldier would be a great thing to me... :laugh: Killing anyone who is the enemy of Allah and who opresses my Brothers and Sisters is Great. Martrydom is a very deep wish for me... I pray for it ALL the time. When I see the Israeli flag, a Zionist star, a suffering Brother, a Raped Sister, I am FILLED with need for Justice. I coulden't think of a better end to  my life... ;D. I embrace death, do you ? No you don't! You cling to your life and this world like what you are... Pathetic Kaffir coward filth. I would LOVE to die fighting for Allah. I LOVE nothing more. Please though don't mistake it for terrorism. I might not like it but I could not hurt a civilian.
Justice
I only hope that one day the "Big Devil" (as you filthy Muzzies like to call America) will give you your wish since you like to die for your religion. They should toast you filthy animals with a few surplus warheads.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2007, 09:18:02 PM »
One Jewish boy of 12 would make very short work of you!

You mention pigslam and justice in the same post.....I don't know how you didn't choke! :laugh: :laugh:

As for the zionists........you pig muzzies outnumber them 100 to 1 and you've only LOST ground after 60 years. If your allah moondog is really THE one.....why havn't you defeated them?....Ha?

Why have the Jews put 100 times their number to flight or death for sixty years if they are not blessed by G_d?.........what's that?

You are nothing but a sad, angry, loser like the other billion of you. Not one Islamic dung-hole country has ever amounted to anything and never will. But you know that.....that's why you water your fields with only the sound of thunder.

Death to pigslam.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2007, 09:29:13 PM »
Wow, another death-loving moozie who satiates at the thought of mass-murdering people INCLUDING civilians.  Big surprise.   ::) 

So you'd love to kill as many Kaffir soldiers as you can?  Were you one of the moozie beasts involved in planning the Fort Dix attack?  You're a traitor to whatever country you're living in (I assume that it's the US) and you should be reported to the relevant authorities because you seem like you're a ticking time-bomb.

Don't worry, we will never rape one of your "sisters."  None of us here believe in beastiality.   ;D 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

kellymaureen

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2007, 09:30:42 PM »
 :laugh:Embrace death....lol .....wow cant find comedy like that too often.  Big bad "brave" islamic warriors are reduced to crying schoolgirls when they are captured in iraq....they arent begging for death, they are begging not to be turned over to their muslim brothers in the iraq security forces..throw a pair of lacy panties on their heads and they are reduced to curling into a fetal position and sucking their thumb.... :laugh:brave indeed...embracing death lol.

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2007, 09:32:47 PM »
Wow, another death-loving moozie who satiates at the thought of mass-murdering people INCLUDING civilians.  Big surprise.   ::) 

So you'd love to kill as many Kaffir soldiers as you can?  Were you one of the moozie beasts involved in planning the Fort Dix attack?  You're a traitor to whatever country you're living in (I assume that it's the US) and you should be reported to the relevant authorities because you seem like you're a ticking time-bomb.

Don't worry, we will never rape one of your "sisters."  None of us here believe in beastiality.   ;D 

Come to think of it, Ze'ev. The FBI probably should hear about this guy. At least they'll know which mosque is warping the minds of young Americans.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2007, 09:38:06 PM »
Abdullah, go and blow yourself up if you hate us "kaffirs" so much.  No one here has been taken in by your b.s.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2007, 09:43:03 PM »

Come to think of it, Ze'ev. The FBI probably should hear about this guy. At least they'll know which mosque is warping the minds of young Americans.

Yes the FBI absolutely should hear about this guy.  There's no doubt that he's tied to some radical Islamic elements possibly even potential terrorists themselves.  I'm sure he attends one of the clandestine mosques that are littering our country and preaching hate from the inside.

For all the people who buy into the whole Islam is peace crap.  Note what Abdulluh first posted when he came here.  The name of his post was "peace salaam, shalom" and he made it seem at first that he was coming with goodwill and wanted to have a civil discussion about religion.  He said that he did "NOT intend to preach hate or insult anyone".  He came at first with overtones of peace but his true motives were to attempt to convert everyone here.  When he saw that that was not possible, he started lashing out with hatred and violence and his true colors came out.  This is classic taqiya.  Muslims are taught to come with terms of peace in their initial attempts at conversion, but when they see that it fails, they are allowed to use violence.  Of course Abdulluh could not use actual violence and would probably be too much of a wuss to do it in real life but his words were clearly violent.  Let Abdulluh's presence here stand for all to see the true nature of Islam and the type of taqiya that they are taught to engage in and do engage in on a daily basis.     

newman

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2007, 09:44:10 PM »
:laugh:Embrace death....lol .....wow cant find comedy like that too often.  Big bad "brave" islamic warriors are reduced to crying schoolgirls when they are captured in iraq....they arent begging for death, they are begging not to be turned over to their muslim brothers in the iraq security forces..throw a pair of lacy panties on their heads and they are reduced to curling into a fetal position and sucking their thumb.... :laugh:brave indeed...embracing death lol.

It's hysterical to look back. Before every war with Israel....all the verbal thunder and threats of extermination yattayattayatta.

After every crushing defeat: Bowing , scraping, crying, begging and sucking up. They make me want to puke!

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2007, 09:53:07 PM »
Alhamdulilah.... I never said I loved you people.
I did say I came here with an open mind, not listening to my brothers. They were right!
I think I did a good job contolling myself  in face of CONSTAINT attacks.
I don't take back what I said but I will say that I should have been more patiant... for that and ONLY that I'm sorry. I firmly stick to what I said, I meant everyword but I know it was not the right way to say it.

Call me a terrorist, have me detained, whatever. I meant what I said.

Remember I said no Civilians.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2007, 09:56:08 PM »
Abdullah,

I don't know what the other posters on this board have called you. But I do not look down on you because of your faith or ethnicity. I am a christian and I am an Iranian. I have been around muslims my whole life. And I know that not all of them are evil. But I do still judge your religion. I find it contemptable. I judge religion based on its founder and I have found muhammed to be evil and inhumane. But I don't think that you are evil and inhumane. But by following this cruel and sadistic man, you are becoming more and more like him.

My home country was once the greatest civilization known to man, the foundation of human rights and religious freedom under our great king Kourush e Bozorg (Cyrus the Great) who is called "annointed one" by the Jews in the Bible. But it was completely destroyed by Islam. Iran today is cesspool of terrorism and superstition. All thanks to the man you call "prophet." Watch this video to see what islam has done to my country:

I beg you to see reason. Look at the west, see how they have flourished under Judeo-christian law. They control the world but they do not seek to subjugate it as Islam does. Look how inhumane sharia law is and tell me Islam is right! Surely you must see that muhammed was wrong. I will not curse you or call you names but please listen to what I am saying. Already you are willing to be martyred for a cause that does not deserve your loyalty. Please look at the arab world and see that Islam will not bring you happiness. Jesus said, “I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” Not death and martyrdom! The choice you have to make is very simple: "Life or Death." Choose wisely...

With hope,
Cyrizian
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 10:00:37 PM by Cyrizian »
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2007, 05:45:17 AM »
You cannot reason with this animal Cyrizian.
In fact his posts should be an eye opener to anyone who thinks they can.
Good Riddance to bad blood.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2007, 02:50:17 PM »
He seems to have a reasonable mind. But he is right about one thing. Many of you constantly curse him and verbally abuse him. If I did the same to you, would you hang around these boards for long either? If you do this to all muslims, you will only create more hatred for the jewish people. You are a vastly more civilized people, so start acting like one. If all you do is preach hate to muslims, are you any better than them? I support Israel and the destruction of islam, but I refuse to become just like my enemy in order to do it. There is a better way, I hope many on this board will come to see that.

Jesus said to pray for your enemies, to bless those who curse you. Were it not for christians who treated me like this, I would still be a muslim.

With Hope,
Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2007, 06:56:31 PM »
Ahem. Hate to say I told you so, but I TOLD YOU SO.

What's unreal is that we have an ex-moozie here telling us that Abdullah has a 'reasonable mind'.

Not only that, but the better way to deal with scum like Abdullah is to bless him.

"I would however Gun down as many Kaffir soldiers as I can.
Alhamdulilah. You really don't take us seriously...  just talk to someone from "israel'
I love my Brothers and Sisters. Killing a Zionist Israeli soldier would be a great thing to me...  Killing anyone who is the enemy of Allah and who opresses my Brothers and Sisters is Great. Martrydom is a very deep wish for me... I pray for it ALL the time. When I see the Israeli flag, a Zionist star, a suffering Brother, a Raped Sister, I am FILLED with need for Justice. I coulden't think of a better end to  my life... . I embrace death, do you ? No you don't! You cling to your life and this world like what you are... Pathetic Kaffir coward filth. I would LOVE to die fighting for Allah. I LOVE nothing more."

That sure sounds reasonable to me.
Bless you, Abdullah.

Cyrizian is proof that time spent as a moozie causes irreparable brain damage.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2007, 07:24:31 PM »
He seems to have a reasonable mind. But he is right about one thing. Many of you constantly curse him and verbally abuse him. If I did the same to you, would you hang around these boards for long either? If you do this to all muslims, you will only create more hatred for the jewish people. You are a vastly more civilized people, so start acting like one. If all you do is preach hate to muslims, are you any better than them? I support Israel and the destruction of islam, but I refuse to become just like my enemy in order to do it. There is a better way, I hope many on this board will come to see that.

Jesus said to pray for your enemies, to bless those who curse you. Were it not for christians who treated me like this, I would still be a muslim.

With Hope,
Cyrizian
There is nothing that could be done to make them hate us any more...or any less.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2007, 08:10:41 PM »
Muck, if you don't treat people with respect, how can you expect to be respected? Can't you see that you act like a "moozie" with that kind of attitude? What makes you any better than them? If you become just like them, then they WIN. They will have succeeded in dehumanizing you. Then they can truthfully tell the world what a horrible person you are. I'm only asking you to take the high road and act more civilized.

Bullcat3, why so little hope?

With Hope,
Cyrizian
-Thomas Jefferson

ftf

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2007, 08:15:06 PM »
Muck DeFuslims, just get lost, Cyrizian is a great guy, and is intelligent enough that he does not have to resort to petty insults when arguing with muslims, unlike you.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2007, 08:19:31 PM »
Cyrizian , I'm not here to change the muslim mindset. Don't preach the Jesus thing, I'm Christian and when we are at war who is going to win ? Those that say turn the other cheek, or those that say I'm going too kill you no matter what. " Love thine enemy", ok great, I love em, they gotta die ( the mujahadin ). Get with the program. While you are busy "Preaching Jesus" the enemy would slit your throat. Maybe you are hoping for a Moderate Muslim to show up, was there such a thing as a moderate nazi ? YES, THE MODERATE NAZI DIDN'T KILL THE JEWS, THEY JUST AGREED WITH IT. Stop grabbing at a straw, while the boat sinks. Get with the program. "No man ever won a war by dieing for his Country, he made the other poor dumb (expletive) die for his." I am getting fed up with some of my "Christian brethren" that don't have a spine. I do not desire peace until the enemy is wiped out. Then, and only then, will peace happen. If the (expletive deleted) want jihad, give it too them out right. On another note, this was started as a Jewish forum. "Love thy enemy" is not Jewish Theology (Admins check me on this if I'm wrong please) Check what you join, before you join it. Best of wishes to you and yours.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

ftf

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2007, 08:23:58 PM »
Cyrizian is not saying we should let them kill us, merely that we should not be screaming insults at them.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2007, 08:24:52 PM »
Actually, Cyrizian has a point.  We need to stand up for ourselves using logic and facts.  Chaim also said on a previous Ask JTF show that we should learn to sharpen our debating skills.  So why not practice on Abdullah for now?  If he gets out of line, he can always be banned. 

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2007, 08:26:28 PM »
I agree. I don't find it useful to insult Muslims, they do it on a daily basis to themselves.
No peace, without FREEDOM.