Author Topic: To the Kaffirs  (Read 24776 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: To the Kaffirs
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2007, 08:28:42 PM »
FACTS : India and the Sudan and Algeria and Afghanistan and New York and Pakistan and Israel and Russia and Chechnya and the Philippines and Indonesia and Nigeria and England and Thailand and Spain and Egypt and Bangladesh and Saudi Arabia and Ingushetia and Dagestan and Turkey and Kabardino-Balkaria and Morocco and Yemen and Lebanon and France and Uzbekistan and Gaza and Tunisia and Kosovo and Bosnia and Mauritania and Kenya and Eritrea and Syria and Somalia and California and Argentina and Kuwait and Virginia and Ethiopia and Iran and Jordan and United Arab Emirates and Louisiana and Texas and Tanzania and Germany and Australia and Pennsylvania and Belgium and Denmark and East Timor and Qatar and Maryland and Tajikistan and the Netherlands and Scotland and Chad and Canada and China and...

...and pretty much wherever Muslims believe their religion tells them to:   

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, ... nor follow
the religion of truth... until they pay the tax in acknowledg-ment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."
 Qur'an, Sura 9:29
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2007, 08:31:19 PM »
I'm getting angry and will post no more.

FACTS:

7/17/07 Thailand Yala 1 31 A double bomb attack by Islamic radicals at a railway station leaves at least one person dead and thirty-one injured.
7/17/07 Pakistan Mir Ali 5 0 A suicide bomber murders five people at a checkpoint.
7/16/07 Somalia Mogadishu 3 4 Two civilians are among three killed by Islamic militants in two attacks.
7/16/07 Afghanistan Kandahar 1 0 A Taliban attack leaves one Afghan dead.
7/16/07 Iraq Samarrah 5 0 Armed Jihadis shoot five people in the head.
7/16/07 Iraq Baghdad 39 45 Muslim terrorists rack up forty dead Iraqis in various sectarian attacks.
7/16/07 Iraq Kirkuk 85 180 Sunni suicide truck bombers massacre eighty-five Iraqi civilians near a Kurdish political office.
7/16/07 Iraq Baghdad 2 5 Two sisters are killed when they are taken hostage by Muslim terrorists and forced into a explosives-laden car.
7/16/07 Afghanistan Helmand 3 2 Five Afghans are killed in a roadside bombing by Taliban extremists.
7/16/07 Philippines Tugas 2 1 Abu Sayyaf militants ambush a security patrol, killing two members.
7/16/07 Pal. Auth. Gaza 1 0 Hamas militants kidnap and suffocate a 45-year-old man.
7/15/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A 52-year-old railway worker is shot to death by Islamists on his way to work.
7/15/07 Iraq Baghdad 22 0 Twenty-two victims of sectarian violence are found, including several women.
7/15/07 Pakistan Swat 17 47 Civilians are among seventeen people blasted to death by a suicide bomber on a highway.
7/15/07 Somalia Mogadishu 3 0 Two civilians and a government official are killed when an Islamist hurls a grenade into a municipal office.
7/15/07 Thailand Yala 1 1 A Muslim who 'switched sides' is shot to death at a market. His wife is seriously injured.
7/15/07 Pakistan Dera Ismail Khan 25 61 Twenty-five innocents are blown to bits by a Fedayeen suicide bomber on foot.
7/15/07 Iraq Aziziya 2 0 A woman and her 8-year-old son are brutally gunned down by Muslim terrorists.
7/15/07 Iraq Baghdad 10 25 Sunnis kill ten with a car bombing along a city square.
7/15/07 Afghanistan Paktika 1 3 One person is killed when Islamists fire a rocket into his home.
7/15/07 Afghanistan Paktika 5 2 Religious extremists kill five highway construction workers with a bomb.
7/14/07 Iraq Hillah 9 3 Jihadis barge into a house and murder nine members of a family, including women and children.
7/14/07 Somalia Mogadishu 1 1 Islamists kill a woman and injure her 8-month-old baby in a grenade attack.
7/14/07 Pakistan North Waziristan 23 27 A Fedayeen suicide bomber sends twenty-three Pakistani soldiers to Allah.
7/14/07 Iraq Baghdad 28 12 Jihadis manage to kill twenty-eight Iraqis in various shooting and bombing attacks.
7/14/07 Iraq Baghdad 7 15 Sunnis bomb a gas station, killing at least seven people lining up for fuel.
7/14/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Muslim terrorists shoot a 66-year-old farmer to death.
7/14/07 Iraq Suwayra 6 0 Six people are murdered by Islamic radicals and thrown into a river.
7/14/07 Thailand Songkhla 2 0 Two civilians are ambushed and murdered by Islamic radicals.
7/14/07 Afghanistan Paktia 2 0 Two men are gunned down by religious extremists.
7/14/07 Pakistan Essa 1 0 A Pakistani soldier is shot to death by an Islamic militant at a checkpoint.
7/13/07 Iraq Baghdad 5 9 Jihadis gun down five policemen in an attack on their checkpoint.
7/13/07 Somalia Huriwa 2 0 Two men are shot to death by suspected Islamic militias.
7/13/07 Iraq Baghdad 2 6 Sunnis kill two Shia civilians with a car bomb.
7/13/07 Iraq Muqdadiyah 12 0 Sunni gunmen massacre a family of twelve Shia in their home.
7/13/07 Pakistan Miranshah 3 0 Three tribal leaders are shot to death at a market by Islamic militants.
7/13/07 Lebanon Nahr al-Bared 11 50 Fatah al-Islam terrorists kill eleven Lebanese soldiers with rockets and sniper fire.
7/13/07 India Reasi 1 0 Police recover the body of a man abducted from his home by militants a month earlier.
7/12/07 Afghanistan Khost 6 0 Six Afghans are slaughtered when religious extremists attack their patrol.
7/12/07 Somalia Mogadishu 3 9 Three Somali civilians, including two construction workers are killed in separate attacks by Islamic grenade throwers.
7/12/07 Iraq Karbala 4 2 Islamic terrorists attack a family car, killing four members.
7/12/07 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Islamists slash the throat of a 29-year-old man and throw him into a river.
7/12/07 Pakistan Swat 5 3 Five Pakistanis are killed in a suicide attack on a police vehicle.
7/12/07 Pakistan Miranshah 3 3 A Religion of Peace suicide bomber strolls into an office and kills three workers.
7/12/07 Thailand Narathiwat 2 0 Muslims shoot an elderly Buddhist couple to death as they are riding to a market.
7/12/07 Iraq Baghdad 28 0 Twenty-eight victims of sectarian violence between Shia and Sunni are found executed.
7/12/07 Iraq Mosul 5 15 Jihadis car bomb and shoot five Iraqis to death.
7/12/07 Pakistan Spin Wam 1 0 al-Qaeda backed militants cut the head off of a civilian.
7/12/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Muslim radicals shoot a man, then set him on fire under a bridge.
7/12/07 Iraq Tal Afar 7 4 A suicide bomber attacks a wedding, killing seven guest who try and stop him.
7/12/07 Lebanon Nahr al-Bared 4 9 Islamic militants kill four Lebanese soldiers.
7/11/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A Buddhist civilian is murdered in a drive-by shooting attack by Muslim radicals.
7/11/07 Thailand Patani 1 0 A 58-year-old man is murdered by Muslim radicals as he tends his garden.
7/11/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Islamists murder a rubber worker on his plantation.
7/11/07 Somalia Mogadishu 7 4 Islamists kill civilians and police by throwing grenades into a market.
7/11/07 Afghanistan Paktia 4 0 Religious extremists ambush and kill four Afghans.
7/11/07 Iraq Baghdad 32 17 Thirty victims of sectarian hatred within the Religion of Peace are found executed.
7/11/07 Algeria Tigzirt 1 1 Fundamentalists kill a security guard with a bomb.
7/11/07 Algeria Lakhdria 10 35 At least ten people are killed when a teenage suicide bomber detonates near a sports venue.
7/11/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 0 Two people are killed by an Islamist mortar attack.
7/11/07 Iraq Garma 21 50 Two al-Qaeda suicide bombers attack a reconciliation meeting at a residence, then two others kill emergency responders.
7/10/07 Iraq Nasariyah 3 1 Three children die in separate Jihad attacks.
7/10/07 Iraq Tikrit 12 0 A dozen people are shot to death by Islamic terrorists.
7/10/07 Iraq Sherween 18 40 Eighteen villagers are killed when al-Qaeda militants stage an assault.
7/10/07 Iraq Baghdad 26 15 Twenty-six people are killed in sectarian violence within the Religion of Peace.
7/10/07 Somalia Mogadishu 2 5 Two civilians are killed when a grenade is thrown into a busy marketplace.
7/10/07 Afghanistan Deh Rawud 17 30 A suicide bomber detonates at a market, killing seventeen innocents, including children.
7/10/07 Pakistan Kohat 1 11 Islamic militants kill one soldier at a checkpoint.
7/10/07 Thailand Yala 1 0 A 48-year-old Buddhist man is shot to death in his car by Muslim radicals.
7/10/07 Philippines Basilan 14 9 Abu Sayyaf militants kill 14 members of a search party looking for a kidnapped priest. At least ten are beheaded.
7/10/07 Pal. Auth. Gaza 1 0 Hamas militants strangle a 31-year-old man.
7/10/07 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A village chief is ambushed and killed on the road by Muslim terrorists, as he is driving home football players.
7/9/07 Iraq Ghazaliya 4 0 Four members of a family are kidnapped and strangled by Islamic terrorists.
7/9/07 Afghanistan Heart 4 12 A religious extremist opens fire inside an Afghan army camp, killing four people.
7/9/07 Iraq Balad 9 20 A roadside bombing leaves nine Iraqis dead.
7/9/07 Iraq Mada'en 12 0 A dozen workers at a Pepsi plant are abducted and slaughtered by Shia terrorists.
7/9/07 Iraq Baghdad 31 24 Various bombing and shooting attacks by Jihadis leave over thirty people dead.
7/9/07 Chechnya Vedeno 3 5 Mujahideen stop a Russian vehicle with a landmine, then shoot the occupants.
7/9/07 Somalia Mogadishu 3 8 At least three civilians are killed when Islamists lob grenades into a market.
7/9/07 Pakistan Peshawar 3 1 Three Chinese motorcycle workers are shot to death by Islamic radicals.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2007, 08:34:25 PM »
Jeff, Let me make this abundantly clear:

When theres fighting to be done, I'm there.

But I would rather talk than fight. Abdullah isn't out to kill me... at least not yet. Treating people like animals and saying that there is no hope for them, is exactly like what the nazis did. I would rather offer a hand in friendship than a closed fist in anger. Yes, there are evil muslims out there that can't be reasoned with. But this one at least has shown an open mind. I know this was started as a jewish forum, but I am of the understanding that jews are civilized people. Am I wrong?

Also, you call yourself a christian yet you act more like a muslim than Adbullah does.
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2007, 08:42:58 PM »
Abdullah isn't out to kill me... at least not yet. When will you know ?

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2007, 08:47:27 PM »
When he stops showing an open mind and starts trying to kill people. After all, he would not be on this board if he were out to kill us. In his mind this is a den of unclean kuffar. His time would be better spent out killing the kuffar than talking with them.
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2007, 08:50:04 PM »
In his mind this is a den of unclean kuffar.THEN WHY THE HADES IS HE HERE ?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2007, 08:52:55 PM »
If he believes this is a garbage dump, why is he here ? Would go into   a trash heap to speak with trash ?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2007, 08:53:36 PM »
Cyrizian, respect has to be earned.

It's not an entitlement.

They 'win' when you grant them undeserved respect and tolerate their evil.

As far as the notion that Abdullah is someone that can be used to sharpen your debating skills on...if you feel that way, go right ahead. I prefer to insult the mooozie and his 'religion'.

I'd rather try explaining to a rabbit why we only see one side of the moon, than waste my time trying to have a rational dialogue with a mooozie.

Insulting Islam and bashing mooozies doesn't make me 'just like them'.

They haven't succeeded in 'dehumanizing' me.

It's inhuman to sanction this mooozie piece of excrement by granting him any respect or treating him with civility.  

I'm glad you're no longer a mooozie, but I'm afraid the time you spent as one has damaged your cognitive abilities.

I mean, anyone that could read Abdullah's post in which he says he embraces death and wants nothing more than to kill kaffirs, and then proclaim Abdullah as a 'reasonable' person that should be 'blessed', is seriously twisted.

You've probably seen this anti-drug commercial:
'This is your brain'.... an egg is shown ....'This is your brain on drugs'...an egg is shown frying in a pan.

Well, I'm beginning to think you can be the poster child for an anti-Islam commercial.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2007, 08:54:10 PM »
Jeff,

Because his mind has doubts. As all muslims have doubts. But Islam is so oppressive that it scolds you harsly if you even dare to question it. But by hiding behind the anonymous shield of the internet, he can ask questions about things that trouble him... like the jews, the "sons of apes and pigs" that he has been told about. Try to see things from his perspective...
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
  • Allahu Akbar - God is the Greatest
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2007, 08:58:48 PM »
I thank Cyrizian for his "defense" but I would like to say that I do not view all of you as dirty Kaffirs. First  woulden't use the term "dirty" and secondly your not all Kaffirs. Christians and Jews are not Kaffirs, that is actual Jew and Christians, the ones who practice their religion. I never said I wanted to kill all the Kaffirs anyway. I made this thread while I was very angry and I will again appologize for the way I went about saying things. I have nothing against Christians, nothing against Jews, I only hate those who lie about Islam and thoses who would opress my brothers and sisters. I have no problem talking about Islam. Ask me all you want.
Peace
Abdullah
Allahu Akbar!!!- God is the Greatest

newman

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2007, 09:00:51 PM »
Mosquewatch, you keep doing what you're doing. You're one of the people with common sense.

Folks, this muslim animal is NOT here to seek knowledge......NO muslim is interested in open debate. Listen to all of the sermons comming from their mosques......they are here to take over and destroy all other religions.

This animal is on this forum to practice taqqiya....DECEPTION. He is here to try to con us into thinking that his vile terrorist doctrine was the original religion of the G_d of Israel. He's wasting his time. By engaging in university faculty tea party conversation with this animal, you are wasting yours. It's better in this case to abuse and demoralise him. Be polite when debating someone with a half-way open mind.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2007, 09:02:57 PM »
Stop the world wide jihad, no problem. Until then every mujahadin will be planted underneath the dirt.  Wiped out, exterminated, bombed, ridiculed, jailed. I've made my point. Have a great night :)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2007, 09:03:29 PM »
Cyrizian says:
"Treating people like animals and saying that there is no hope for them, is exactly like what the nazis did."

Yes, you're right, insulting Abdullah and Islam on the internet is exactlylike what the nazis did.

How could I fail to see that ?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2007, 09:07:57 PM »
Amazing "Slave of allah" get to open up a post calling peopel "kaffirs", COULD I OPEN A POST CALLING POEPLE KIKES ? WHAT PART OF THE BULLCRAP CAN'T YOU SMELL ????? And thankyou Newman for the kind words. Aussie Aussie Aussie OI OI OI !!

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2007, 09:11:51 PM »
OK Abdullah, why is that Muslims have at least 22 countries, but they refuse to allow Israel to have even one?  And don't tell me it's because they're resisting Israeli "occupation."  Muslims have been killing Jews over there before a state of Israel was even established. 

Also, why can't you people get over the fact that land one in a self defensive war is the winner's to keep?  If your co-religionists wanted that land so badly, perhaps they should have thought twice before attacking Israel. 

Furthermore, the word "Pale_stinian" is not allowed on this forum.  Before 1967, those so-called palis were merely Egyptian and Jordanian Arabs.  So why is it that one day, they were Egyptians and Jordanians, but the next day they became "palis?"

Finally, please explain to us why it is moral and logical to create a rogue terrorist state out of the guts of a Western style democracy (Israel).  Why does the world need another terrorist rogue state?  Spare me the caterwauling about "freedom" as there is nothing close to it in moosie countries.   

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2007, 09:12:16 PM »
Jeff,

Because his mind has doubts. As all muslims have doubts. But Islam is so oppressive that it scolds you harsly if you even dare to question it. But by hiding behind the anonymous shield of the internet, he can ask questions about things that trouble him... like the jews, the "sons of apes and pigs" that he has been told about. Try to see things from his perspective...

What you don't realize is that this mooozie is a 'revert'.

His real name is Edward, and he chose to embrace Islam.

He's not here because he is troubled by his choice.

He's here to convince you that you're wrong about Islam.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2007, 09:14:33 PM »
Here's something else for Abdullah/Edward to take a look at:

http://www.nicedoggie.net/2007/?page_id=3

newman

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2007, 09:14:58 PM »
Amazing "Slave of allah" get to open up a post calling peopel "kaffirs", COULD I OPEN A POST CALLING POEPLE KIKES ? WHAT PART OF THE BULLCRAP CAN'T YOU SMELL ????? And thankyou Newman for the kind words. Aussie Aussie Aussie OI OI OI !!

No worries, Digger ;)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2007, 09:19:26 PM »
True Blue mate :) Love the Aussies !!!!
No i'm not kissing your arse because you are a mod either.  ;)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2007, 09:20:30 PM »
Well okay maybe a bit......... ;D

newman

« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2007, 09:21:54 PM »
True Blue mate :) Love the Aussies !!!!
No i'm not kissing your arse because you are a mod either.  ;)

I'm not a mod.....I've just got a lot of posts under my belt.

BTW....YOU are definitely NOT the _SS kisser here!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2007, 09:25:48 PM »
Bloody 'ell I thought you were a Mod, allahu snackbar!!! ;)

newman

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2007, 09:28:11 PM »
Bloody 'ell I thought you were a Mod, allahu snackbar!!! ;)

I'm not a christian....but it's nice to meet one that doesn't subscribe to all that 'love everybody', 'kiss your enemy's hynie' crap.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2007, 09:29:31 PM »
Nah, Newman isn't a moderator, although he'd be a fine one.

He is, however, a Lieutenant Colonel for a Judean Army.

The Landers think he's a war criminal.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2007, 09:33:19 PM »
Cyrizian says:
"Treating people like animals and saying that there is no hope for them, is exactly like what the nazis did."

Yes, you're right, insulting Abdullah and Islam on the internet is exactlylike what the nazis did.

How could I fail to see that ?

You are calling him an animal aren't you? you are calling for the genocide of muslims aren't you? So far... Hitler would be proud... if he didn't know you support the jews.

The least you can all do is show some common decency to a person who came here to ask some questions. I was hoping this forum had a higher standard of morality...
-Thomas Jefferson