Author Topic: To the Kaffirs  (Read 24769 times)

newman

Re: To the Kaffirs
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2007, 09:36:38 PM »
Cyrizian says:
"Treating people like animals and saying that there is no hope for them, is exactly like what the nazis did."

Yes, you're right, insulting Abdullah and Islam on the internet is exactlylike what the nazis did.

How could I fail to see that ?

You are calling him an animal aren't you? you are calling for the genocide of muslims aren't you? So far... Hitler would be proud... if he didn't know you support the jews.

The least you can all do is show some common decency to a person who came here to ask some questions. I was hoping this forum had a higher standard of morality...

GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD.......he's NOT here to 'ask questions'....that's a ruse! He's here to DECEIVE, to use taqqiya, to spread lies about the nature of Islam!..............SHEESH!!

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2007, 09:40:34 PM »
Cyrizian says:
"Treating people like animals and saying that there is no hope for them, is exactly like what the nazis did."

Yes, you're right, insulting Abdullah and Islam on the internet is exactlylike what the nazis did.

You are calling him an animal aren't you? you are calling for the genocide of muslims aren't you? So far... Hitler would be proud... if he didn't know you support the jews.

The least you can all do is show some common decency to a person who came here to ask some questions. I was hoping this forum had a higher standard of morality...

GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD.......he's NOT here to 'ask questions'....that's a ruse! He's here to DECEIVE, to use taqqiya, to spread lies about the nature of Islam!..............SHEESH!!

You can always ban him. Yes, I know full well about Taqiyya. But while he is here I would like to offer him our side of the story. Maybe he has ears to listen.
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2007, 09:41:43 PM »
Muslim terrorists will be eliminated.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2007, 09:42:56 PM »
Cyrizian , join the Sean Hannity forum, it's more too your taste. People here understand reality.

ftf

« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2007, 09:43:25 PM »
The rubbish that Abdullah is talking is what he believes to be the truth, he is not intentioanlly lying, he is suffering from a mental disease called Islam, and in the lack of any available psychiatrists he has come to, we should try and help him rather than just teasing him for having caught the disease.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2007, 09:43:43 PM »
Is that wanabe Muslim still hanging around? I thought he was packing it in from what he said last night.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2007, 09:44:10 PM »
[. Maybe he has ears to listen. /i]

He might have ears...but the space between them is filled with islamic pigs' manure. You are wasting your time. Of coarse it's yours to waste, but stop lecturing those of us who have a pair about how to deal with phycotics.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2007, 09:45:01 PM »

No one is debating that. If he has a mind to kill, then we will have no choice. But as long as he is reasonable, should we not offer him common decency?
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2007, 09:45:49 PM »
ftf I openly disagree with what you texted with respect. He is here for a reason, and that is too blow smoke up our touchas.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2007, 09:48:04 PM »
ftf check your tagline

I cannot compromise what I stand for, no matter what the cost to myself.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2007, 09:52:41 PM »
People here understand reality.

What can I say? I believe in second chances. I myself was offered one and I am the better for it. And because I was offered a 2nd chance, I will offer this same chance to others. i would be a hypocrit to do otherwise.

With Hope,
Cyrizian
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2007, 09:55:49 PM »
I believe in second chances.NOT IN A TIME OF WAR.

newman

« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2007, 09:56:47 PM »
If this animal wants answers let him ask questions WITHOUT pushing his BS about his false doctrine.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2007, 09:57:35 PM »

Yes, I agree, mosquewatch. This muslim forum terrorist was eliminated.

Abdullah, posts like this are excrement. JTF is not a racist organization.

You have a horrible agenda in doing this. I am banning you. You are only causing problems in this forum in the "name of peace".

I really try to be fair. I tried to debate with you but you never would answer any of my (or the other posters') questions.

You, obviously, aren't here to "debate". You are banned.

jeffguy
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2007, 10:01:48 PM »
Nice bit of slinging there, Jeffguy. Exit one muslim-nazi! :) :) :)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2007, 10:04:49 PM »

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2007, 10:09:40 PM »
jeffguy 9.5 for the way it was slung away. 10.0 for form :)

ftf

« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2007, 10:10:44 PM »
ftf check your tagline

I cannot compromise what I stand for, no matter what the cost to myself.

What about it?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2007, 10:22:55 PM »
I have removed the contents of this post as I deemed it to be inappropriate.~ftf
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 10:25:41 PM by ftf »

newman

« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2007, 10:38:02 PM »
ftf,

You tell me to 'shut up' last week, you tell Muck to 'get lost' and you have the nerve to remove HIS post........YOU HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!

see below

The Worldwide Crisis of Islam / The Truth About Islam / Re: To the Kaffirs  on: Today at 08:15:06 PM 
QUOTE:"Muck DeFuslims, just get lost, Cyrizian is a great guy, and is intelligent enough that he does not have to resort to petty insults when arguing with muslims, unlike you. "

ftf

« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2007, 10:43:17 PM »
I stand by everything I have said, and muck's post was not about me or muslims, it was however offensive enough that I deemed it utterly inappropriate.

newman

« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2007, 10:45:07 PM »
I stand by everything I have said, and muck's post was not about me or muslims, it was however offensive enough that I deemed it utterly inappropriate.

That DON'T FEED THE BULLDOG, pee wee! >:(

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2007, 12:01:14 AM »
ftf,

You tell me to 'shut up' last week, you tell Muck to 'get lost' and you have the nerve to remove HIS post........YOU HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!

see below

The Worldwide Crisis of Islam / The Truth About Islam / Re: To the Kaffirs  on: Today at 08:15:06 PM 
QUOTE:"Muck DeFuslims, just get lost, Cyrizian is a great guy, and is intelligent enough that he does not have to resort to petty insults when arguing with muslims, unlike you. "

ftf, If I got 'lost' I'd find you, because you're truly lost.

I don't 'resort to petty insults'

I CHOOSE to insult moooozies and Islam, and there's nothing petty about my insults. They're damned good insults.

You've already been told by JTF leadership that insulting Islam and mooozies is perfectly acceptable. Yet you continue to condescendingly accuse those who do so, of not being intelligent enough to debate mooozies. I guess we're just not as smart as you are, ftf.

It's OK for Cyrizian to say I'm the same as Hitler and a nazi, that's appropriate...but when i tell him to STFU and call him a sanctimonious twit, that's inappropriate and the post is removed. A moozie comes to this forum, says he wants to kill IDF soldiers, and what is Cyrizan's reaction ? Cyrizan says the Muslims is reasonable and should be blessed. Yeah, Cyrizan is a great guy and a giant intellect. He's almost as smart as you are, ftf.

It's not offensive when you tell newman to shut up, or me to get lost is it, ftf ?  That's because you think you're going to prove how smart you are by respectfully debating Muslims, and we're just getting in your way. What a joke.

You're just a hypocrite, ftf.

You stay with an organization like JTF that is vehemently opposed to the missionizing of Jews, while you support the missionizing of Jews. What a phony you are.

To be honest, I'm amazed you're still around, considering the philosophical differences you have with JTF regarding missionizing, and your inability to understand that insulting Muslims and Islam is perfectly acceptable behavior on this forum.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2007, 12:37:15 AM »
Muck,

If only you could see how much alike you and muslims are... Its almost as if you were born to be a muslim. You throw such hate and insults at people who are simply stating that they believe differently than you. Reading your comments is like reading a transcript of al jezzeera television. Your intolerance is as strong as any muslim I have ever met. Have you no heart? Dont you care to be different (and/or better) than the enemy you fight?

With hope,
Cyrizian
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2007, 12:51:11 AM »
Cyrizian says:
"Treating people like animals and saying that there is no hope for them, is exactly like what the Nazis did."

Yes, you're right, insulting Abdullah and Islam on the internet is exactlylike what the Nazis did.

You are calling him an animal aren't you? you are calling for the genocide of Muslims aren't you? So far... Hitler would be proud... if he didn't know you support the Jews.

Actually, Hitler was an ally of the Muzzis, so wasn't "proud" on both opinions .
Anyway, I don't think he really, really wants too kill all Muslims, he's just expressing his strong hatred, and his hatred is justified with the thing that happening in here, on this world .
I think you should think about his justified hatred, is he hating them just because he wants too, or there is a reasonable reason for his hatred, i think you should check the Quran, Arabian terror and the Arab hatred, they hate me, you, Muck DeFuslims and all others non - Muslim people, and yes, they want too kill me, Muck DeFuslims, Chaim and believe it or not, they also wants to kill you, and if that's what they wish for, they are your enemy, you don't love the enemy, you hate him .
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 12:55:31 AM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche