Author Topic: Obama Picks a Racist to lead Federal House Finance Agency  (Read 393 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obama Picks a Racist to lead Federal House Finance Agency
« on: May 03, 2013, 04:21:32 PM »
The liberal democrats are real good at flinging the 'racist' tag at all conservatives, despite the fact that more democrats harbor racist beliefs than conservatives, but this story certainly demonstrates this fact.

Obama, purported to be the 1st black president, has surrounded himself with some of the WORST racists known to the modern man. First to come to mind is Atty General Holder who demonstrated his racism by taking the side of the 'BLACK PANTHERS' a radical african-american terrorist group which intimidated voters during the 2008 election. Once Mr Holder did this, and other things which he has said which favor a black person over a white person, it was clear Holder is a 100% racist jerk.

Today we read about Rep Mel Watt who has been appointed to lead the FHFA agency by Obama. Here is a guy who has made numerous statements indicating how much he hates white people who is now being placed into a position where he can do a lot of damage to white people. Mr Watt is as much a racist as Obamas 'preacher' Rev Wright, in that he believes that white people should have no say in the goings on of government. He has 'no use' for white people, according to his own pronouncement.

We must not allow these low-life left-wing kooks to use the term 'racist' again to make us feel inferior. These cretins are the worst racists the world has ever known. They are engaging in 'double speak' when they call us racists (although I admit that some JTF members exhibit some racist traits) because they themselves fully believe in their racial superiority.

I was called a racist early in my career, even as I was a liberal democrat, because I rejected aspects of black culture (such as gangsta rap).... I laughed it off then, and I laugh it off even more now...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/02/obama-pick-for-housing-post-comes-with-racial-political-controversy/?test=latestnews

Racially charged comments made by President Obama's pick to lead the Federal Housing Finance Agency are adding fuel to the fire of an already controversial nomination.

The president picked North Carolina Rep. Mel Watt on Wednesday to lead the agency, praising his understanding of the housing crisis which crippled the economy several years ago. If approved by the Senate, Watt would replace Edward DeMarco, the acting director of the FHFA. But getting the Senate to agree that Watt's the man for the job may be tough.
While lawmakers are raising early concerns about Watt's willingness to get tough on questionable lending practices, he also comes with a history of controversial remarks.

During an Oct. 14, 2005 hearing held by the National Commission on the Voting Rights Act, Watt reportedly said that a "substantial majority of white voters" would not vote for a black candidate under any circumstances.

Multiple attempts by FoxNews.com to obtain a transcript of the hearing from the National Commission on the Voting Rights Act were not successful. But a report at the time by CNSNews.com quoted Watt saying the Voting Rights Act should be expanded and have districts changed to factor in race-based voting and help minority candidates.

He acknowledged "some" white people would support a black candidate, but said voters who refuse should be "factored out."

"I've got no use for them in the democratic process," he reportedly said.

Watt also claimed that black voters -- unlike white voters -- don't have "an absolute commitment" to voting for a candidate based on race.

Three years later, Barack Obama would become the first black president, capturing 43 percent of the vote among white voters. That does not constitute a majority, but by comparison, 4 percent of black voters supported Sen. John McCain.
Calls to the Congressional Black Caucus, which Watt used to lead, and Watt's office were not returned.

In 2004, Green Party candidate Ralph Nader also accused Watt of "using an obscene racial epitaph" against him during a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus. According to an account at the time in The Hill, Nader said Watt called him, "just another arrogant white man, telling us what we can do. It's all about your ego, another (expletive) arrogant white man."

The comments allegedly came during a tense meeting Nader had with the Caucus on his run for the White House. At the meeting, group leaders allegedly told Nader his bid would defeat the common goal of beating then-President George W. Bush. Nader claims Watt made racist comments toward him and demanded an apology in a two-and-a-half page letter he wrote to the Caucus and released to the media. He did not get one.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14