Author Topic: Israel Strikes!  (Read 1218 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Israel Strikes!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 09:26:24 PM »
Next year, Hezballah terrorists.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 10:00:46 PM »
The Jews have plenty more bombs, why not use the rest of them?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 12:00:09 AM »
I love when israel has such good intelligence and you can tell from the video it was a missile storage

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 12:01:31 AM »
I thought it was going to say Iran.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 12:23:24 AM »
Well, time to trust in G-d because Russia and China are with Syria and anyone that knows anything knows that Obama hates Israel.
This is not a 'good' thing, i m o.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 12:29:25 AM »
Well, time to trust in G-d because Russia and China are with Syria and anyone that knows anything knows that Obama hates Israel.
This is not a 'good' thing, i m o.
It is not good, BUT IT IS GOOD!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2013, 01:30:10 AM »
I love when israel has such good intelligence and you can tell from the video it was a missile storage

What is the criteria for Allahu Akbaring? It seems like anytime something violent happens you can Allahu Akbar!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2013, 03:16:38 AM »
Well done!
 :clap: :clap: :clap:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2013, 06:42:46 AM »
What is the criteria for Allahu Akbaring? It seems like anytime something violent happens you can Allahu Akbar!

Lame allahu Akbar. More like, "ah crap okk fine. Alluah Akbar whatever."  Sounds like heil hitler
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2013, 09:06:06 AM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2013, 10:32:42 AM »
I just heard about the Israeli strikes on Siriyal(exuse my lousy spelling).  What do you guys think about that?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2013, 10:45:03 AM »
It is not good, BUT IT IS GOOD!

How is it good?

Stupid Muslim idiot, Obama says:
"Israel has right to defend itself"

Thats because he WANTS Islamic radicals in Syrian government that are even worse than Assad.

HOW does this work out for Israel?

They trusted in this IDIOT.  He is a MUSLIM.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 03:35:52 PM »
I think that Israel should also attack Iran as well.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2013, 05:35:09 PM »
I think that Israel should also attack Iran as well.

I think their is high probability that they will. They first needed to attack these bombs and similar things in order to prevent retaliation and the weapons that the Shia could have used. Now is the time to attack Iran. Syria is bissy with their sh^t as is Hezbollah as well.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2013, 06:20:00 PM »
I just heard now on the local news in NYC that Iran is giving arms to Siryia, so they can fight back agianst the Iseralis 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 07:03:27 PM »
I just heard now on the local news in NYC that Iran is giving arms to Siryia, so they can fight back agianst the Iseralis

They have been doing this the whole time. Hezbollah=Syrian regime=Iran= Shiaa Islam.

And their reaction at best would be minimal and only for show. They know they don't want nor need another fighting enemy at this time. It will indefinitely be over for them. At this point if they have even a semblance of sanity (which actually is doubtful at times) they know their days are numbered and them starting an open war with Israel means it is over for them. The Sunnis will win and torture them to death.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2013, 08:07:09 AM »
Sunni are worse than Shia, but I think sunni are being supported only temporarily.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 08:21:39 AM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2013, 07:56:22 PM »
Allahu Akbar is the Muslim equivelant of the Jewish "Shema Yisrael". Jews are supposed to die saying The Shema, especially if killed by Kiddush Hashem. Muslims say Allahu Akbar at their 5 times a day prayers and when they do what they consider to be Kiddush Hashem (Dying for Allah and/or while killing infidels.).

Islam stole many things from Jews. The difference is that Judaism is peaceful and only fights against evil people while Islam is not peaceful and fights against all Non-Muslims.