Author Topic: Abandoned Children  (Read 397 times)

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Abandoned Children
« on: May 06, 2013, 12:32:02 AM »
I didn't know where else to post this. But there are some documentaries of the plight of children with disabilities and how they are dumped into group homes to waste away. Suffering mistreatment and just such a poor quality of life.  I look at how easy it is to complain but my problems are really nothing. I have a job, a private room, my own bed, my car. my cell phone etc..  I'm not wealthy but I live comfortably just like countless other people in my city, state and country (USA). And yet here we are complaining about any simple little thing sometimes. Sadly, our societies are obsessed with decadence and "celebrities" that support lust and mundane things.
Anyways I am not trying to go through a guilt trip, I just never realized or imagined the pain that other people go through until I saw this:

Please be advised that there are some hard images in the videos. And I don't expect for many people to be interested in the topic. I just wanted to share it in case anyone was interested.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Abandoned Children
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 02:16:57 AM »
Thanks IH. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these children end up with major psychiatric illnesses because of the neglect they experienced.