Author Topic: Anti-Israel Propaganda Loony Song  (Read 567 times)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Anti-Israel Propaganda Loony Song
« on: May 03, 2013, 07:08:04 PM »

I actually find this song utterly hilarious. why do anti-Israel activists always mention the "poor olive trees" that "Palestinians" have been caught themselves trying to destroy to blame Israel? Is that all they eat? lol

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Anti-Israel Propaganda Loony Song
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 07:16:10 PM »
And the claim of 'ethnic cleansing' is completely wrong. The only people who 'ethnically cleanse' the land are the arabs who want to make a 'Judenrein' state (outlawing Jews living in the land) while Israel has remained open to arabs living in the land.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 09:10:19 PM »
And the claim of 'ethnic cleansing' is completely wrong. The only people who 'ethnically cleanse' the land are the arabs who want to make a 'Judenrein' state (outlawing Jews living in the land) while Israel has remained open to arabs living in the land.

They put Haifa on one of there "ethnically cleansed" cities BWAHAHHAHAHA if anyone should be ethnically cleansed it should be all self-hating jews.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 01:47:03 PM »

I actually find this song utterly hilarious. why do anti-Israel activists always mention the "poor olive trees" that "Palestinians" have been caught themselves trying to destroy to blame Israel? Is that all they eat? lol

Anyone notice how they hideously parody Jews who are actually proud of their country, or, who will at least not spend their life villeying it.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 05:17:47 AM »
if anyone should be ethnically cleansed it should be all self-hating jews.

Especially the sickening garbage in this video. I am shocked at how disgusted I actually feel by having watched these creatures.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 12:15:20 AM »
Israel was a wasteland before Zionism. I guess the Arabs invented imaginary places that were cleansed of Arabs.