Author Topic: Gov. Christie  (Read 796 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Gov. Christie
« on: May 06, 2013, 04:40:21 PM »
What do you think about Gov. Chrstie helping getting Obama re-elected? 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Gov. Christie
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 04:53:55 PM »
RINO... Fat... Slob... Traitor...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 05:30:51 PM »
When did you come back, Joe?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 05:38:53 PM »
I came back about 2 weeks ago.  I'm suprised that I'm back since there was alot of bad blood between myself and Shlomo.  I have been banned for 5 years.  That is far too long for bad blood for people who believe what JTF stands for.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 03:51:38 AM »
I came back about 2 weeks ago.  I'm suprised that I'm back since there was alot of bad blood between myself and Shlomo.  I have been banned for 5 years.  That is far too long for bad blood for people who believe what JTF stands for.
Yes, It was very nice of Chaim and Shlomo to lift the ban... In actuality thinking back over issues I am surprised they did.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 07:53:54 AM »
Joe, Chaim and Shlomo were gracious enough to let you be unbanned.  Is it necessary to keep bringing up the past 'bad blood'? 
Chris Christie is what he always was...he might have run as a Republican but he is a democrap...in the vein of Bloomberg.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 10:54:09 AM »
Even though I don't like Obama, if he didn't go to Jersey after Sandy, he might not get the amount of votes that he did.  But I think that Obama would have gotten re-elected anyway because of the media's and hollywood's baking of him.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 01:27:38 AM »
Anyone seen the news? Apparently, why Gov Christie was saying that he was comfortable with his weight and played along with eating donuts etc... He had actually gotten lap band surgery to LOOSE weight back in January, and had been planning it since Fall of 2012:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/chris-christie-undergoes-major-weight-loss-surgery-115300442.html

And yet all that time, he was telling everything that he was ok with his weight. What a hypocrite.