Author Topic: The Muslim Call To Prayer  (Read 2123 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
The Muslim Call To Prayer
« on: May 09, 2013, 12:00:39 PM »
Does the Muslim call to prayer remind anybody of the Great Cornholio from Beavis & Butthead?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: The Muslim Call To Prayer
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 01:55:12 PM »
Does the Muslim call to prayer remind anybody of the Great Cornholio from Beavis & Butthead?

Why, yes it does.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 02:22:57 PM »
That is the worst sound ever heard on the earth. It sounds like a group of hungry retarded pigs have just got their food and they are grunting, choking and dying over it.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 02:33:49 PM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 02:39:32 PM »
That is the worst sound ever heard on the earth. It sounds like a group of hungry retarded pigs have just got their food and they are grunting, choking and dying over it.

It's so bad, they make Justin Bieber sound like Oscar winning material.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 08:20:30 PM »
Here is the 'muslim call to prayer' in a modern muslim city...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 10:49:30 PM »
I was walking in East Jerusalem and the Muzzie stores had stuff on their windows defending Islam from those opposed to the Islamic noise pollution. It's a real problem in Israel. The Muzzies blast that Allahu Akbar noise over loudspeakers in the middle of the night and it can be heard by Jews in their Jewish homes. This is a big problem in Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria, and anywhere where Jews live near a significant Muzzie population.

It's the worst in Jerusalem when you hear it at the Kotel from the Muzzies on the Temple Mount.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 12:53:18 AM »
I am going to be honest and say that the call to prayer just sounds demonic. And I am usually very interested in other cultures. Before I knew about JTF etc and I was studying world religions for school etc... the call to prayer gave me chills and made my hair stand on end!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2013, 02:35:22 AM »
I am going to be honest and say that the call to prayer just sounds demonic. And I am usually very interested in other cultures. Before I knew about JTF etc and I was studying world religions for school etc... the call to prayer gave me chills and made my hair stand on end!

Yes! That sound is demonic and hypnotic to the terrorist minds which may create retardation. Some scientific studies and researches shall be done to understand its evil influence on the mindset of the growing children living near to and around such moschques.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2013, 02:54:05 AM »
I can not forget remembering one of my dogs, who whenever listening to this sound immediately started replicating it exactly till the original sound ended. He never missed it. It was a fantastic experience to watch this competition among the animals.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2013, 03:50:58 AM »
I can not forget remembering one of my dogs, who whenever listening to this sound immediately started replicating it exactly till the original sound ended. He never missed it. It was a fantastic experience to watch this competition among the animals.
LOL,but I still think it sounds like the Great Cornholio from Beavis & Butt-head.
 :::D

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2013, 03:55:26 AM »

Are you kidding?

Compared to alllahh huakbar, Cornholio should be on every music player.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2013, 04:45:27 AM »
Are you kidding?

Compared to alllahh huakbar, Cornholio should be on every music player.
That would be funny.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2013, 05:15:12 AM »
Sounds like cows mooing.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2013, 11:28:48 AM »
"One study has suggested that infrasound may cause feelings of awe or fear in humans. It also was suggested that since it is not consciously perceived, it may make people feel vaguely that odd or supernatural events are taking place."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound

Muslamic call to prayer must be containing an element of infrasound to make it ghostly and to deeply and adversely affect the mass psychology.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2013, 12:57:59 PM »
These dissonant hellprayers are obviously 'alien' to righteous beings. They were designed to open the 'gates of hell' of the individual human conciousness tuning in to it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2013, 02:16:16 PM »
Sounds like cows mooing.

sounds like they're burning in hell.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2013, 03:00:47 PM »
Israeli scientists, or religious Jews, should figure out a way to nullify the gross sound pollution these muslims broadcast. It is against basic human dignity to blast such noise so that it can be heard by those who don't believe their distorted beliefs. I can care less if they blast it in their own homes (they can listen to whatever they want to) but to force those who don't want to hear it is an infringement of basic human rights.

This noise can be nullified through noise cancellation technology. It would be great to produce a system which could quiet this disgusting noise in neighborhoods where this is a large nuisance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noise_cancellation
Sound is a pressure wave, which consists of a compression phase and a rarefaction phase. A noise-cancellation speaker emits a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase (also known as antiphase) to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out - an effect which is called phase cancellation.

Modern active noise control is generally achieved through the use of analog circuits or digital signal processing. Adaptive algorithms are designed to analyze the waveform of the background aural or nonaural noise, then based on the specific algorithm generate a signal that will either phase shift or invert the polarity of the original signal. This inverted signal (in antiphase) is then amplified and a transducer creates a sound wave directly proportional to the amplitude of the original waveform, creating destructive interference. This effectively reduces the volume of the perceivable noise.

A noise-cancellation speaker may be co-located with the sound source to be attenuated. In this case it must have the same audio power level as the source of the unwanted sound. Alternatively, the transducer emitting the cancellation signal may be located at the location where sound attenuation is wanted (e.g. the user's ear). This requires a much lower power level for cancellation but is effective only for a single user. Noise cancellation at other locations is more difficult as the three dimensional wavefronts of the unwanted sound and the cancellation signal could match and create alternating zones of constructive and destructive interference. In small enclosed spaces (e.g. the passenger compartment of a car) such global cancellation can be achieved via multiple speakers and feedback microphones, and measurement of the modal responses of the enclosure.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2013, 03:43:44 PM »
Israeli scientists, or religious Jews, should figure out a way to nullify the gross sound pollution these muslims broadcast.

with a piece of lead.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774