Author Topic: Quranimals destroy their own sites in mecca  (Read 515 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Quranimals destroy their own sites in mecca
« on: May 08, 2013, 11:48:41 PM »
95% of it!  :laugh:

The Washington-based Gulf Institute estimates that 95 percent of Mecca's millennium-old buildings have been demolished in the past two decades alone. Dozens of key historical sites dating back to the birth of Islam have already been lost and there is a scramble among archaeologists and academics to try and encourage the authorities to preserve what little remains.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/the-photos-saudi-arabia-doesnt-want-seen--and-proof-islams-most-holy-relics-are-being-demolished-in-mecca-8536968.html

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Quranimals destroy their own sites in mecca
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 12:02:59 AM »
Maybe they're trying to cover up the lunar worship that pre-dated Islam. I guess it's like they destroyed the statues in Afghanistan and how some threaten to due to the pyramids in Egypt.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 12:05:05 AM »
Yeah I heard the MB in Egypt wants to destroy the pyramids. Retards.. 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 12:10:35 AM »
I remember in 10th Grade, the teacher said the Muslim Brotherhood targeted tourists in Egypt because tourism was the only industry keeping the Mubarak regime in power. That was in 1997 when there was a bomb against a tourist bus and an attack on tourists in Luxor.

The teacher was the teacher of Western Civilization class and also Non-Western Culture class. He had slides on a film projector of him visiting the pyramids and also other countries. I think his wife is Japanese and I had him for both of the above mentioned classes. His slides were from the 1970's.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 02:51:02 AM »
Egypt also has an oil and gas production industry, but in recent years Egyptian militants have been blowing up installations and now Egypt is facing gas shortage !

I remember in 10th Grade, the teacher said the Muslim Brotherhood targeted tourists in Egypt because tourism was the only industry keeping the Mubarak regime in power. That was in 1997 when there was a bomb against a tourist bus and an attack on tourists in Luxor.

The teacher was the teacher of Western Civilization class and also Non-Western Culture class. He had slides on a film projector of him visiting the pyramids and also other countries. I think his wife is Japanese and I had him for both of the above mentioned classes. His slides were from the 1970's.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 02:53:12 AM »
If the muslims want to prevent "sirq" they must stop worshiping the black rock inside the Kaaba.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2013, 06:49:52 AM »
This pattern of the self destruction may be a top secret of the black rock of Khaaba and 786666 may be its code word.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2013, 09:00:39 AM »
They have one of Mohammad's wive's graves as a urinal. Can you imagine if we gave Hebron up? oh wait we never will because you can't kick 500,000 people out of their legal homes without them going crazy

:P

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2013, 11:47:43 AM »
If the muslims want to prevent "sirq" they must stop worshiping the black rock inside the Kaaba.

+1