Author Topic: Women and young girls assulted  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Women and young girls assulted
« on: May 11, 2013, 05:46:24 PM »
I don't know how many of you have heard of this story, but, women and girls of all ages are being assulted by the hassadem at the Wailing Wall.  The men there have been throwing rocks at the women and their young daughters who want to pray at their side of the wall.  It's disgraceful what is happening there.  Women groups are protesting what is going on there.  What do you guys think about this?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Women and young girls assulted
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 06:20:30 PM »
The issue had been posted here and discussed in other threads. You are misrepresenting the facts, I suppose you believe the biased media cover of this story.

"Women of the wall" are a bunch of ugly lesbian militants that only want to destroy Jewish tradition and provoke internal strife. Anyway the were not assaulted.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 10:32:53 PM »
I don't know how many of you have heard of this story, but, women and girls of all ages are being assulted by the hassadem at the Wailing Wall.  The men there have been throwing rocks at the women and their young daughters who want to pray at their side of the wall.  It's disgraceful what is happening there.  Women groups are protesting what is going on there.  What do you guys think about this?

But you support women posing in swimsuits.

What do you expect from someone who bashed Moses?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 10:35:59 PM »

But you support women posing in swimsuits.

What do you expect from someone who bashed Moses?
I think he may of misunderstood what was going on Ben.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 10:49:18 PM »
  Assaulted??? They deserve to be stoned! And no its not women and young girls. Its a small group of deformers who want attention and POWER. That's what its all about. And BOTH men and women came to protest them and to pray correctly to G-D and are against them. They want to fool people and make it into "Haredi men assaulting and harassing women" and such things in order to get people (Jews and gentiles) riled up against the Religious Jews and make it seem as if its sexism and other such BS.
 These deformers deserve hell.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 11:46:51 PM »
  Assaulted??? They deserve to be stoned! And no its not women and young girls. Its a small group of deformers who want attention and POWER. That's what its all about. And BOTH men and women came to protest them and to pray correctly to G-D and are against them. They want to fool people and make it into "Haredi men assaulting and harassing women" and such things in order to get people (Jews and gentiles) riled up against the Religious Jews and make it seem as if its sexism and other such BS.
 These deformers deserve hell.

This is not like the Bet Shemesh case. There it was Haredim attacking other religious Jews. Here it is Deform women provoking the other women at the Kotel as well as the men.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 10:33:49 AM »
There were one or two guys who threw rocks.  But there were THOUSANDS of beis Yakov ultra orthodox haredi girls protesting these ugly distorted Deform women who are trying to take over the wall for their personal power and the power of their Deform movement.    So it's not a woman vs. man issue since thousands of women express their disapproval of this evil group.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2013, 11:13:47 AM »
Bin, can we finally drop the Moses and swimsuit thing already?  No one else is throwing that up to me here but you.  I'm just bringing up a story that was in the paper.  It has nothing to do with Moses or models in swimsuits.  Pay attention to what topic I started here.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2013, 01:35:08 PM »
If it's the fake "women of the wall" I would verbally assault them too by telling then that they are hurting us women who are modest and want to sincerely pray. The women of the wall need to be stopped  not by men but by other women. There has to be a group of women against those crazy wall women. I have not heard of any yet but I am sure there will soon (I hope). "Real women for the wall" or something like that, in which they stand up against the "women of the wall" and their constant Chhillul Hashem.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2013, 01:48:51 PM »
If it's the fake "women of the wall" I would verbally assault them too by telling then that they are hurting us women who are modest and want to sincerely pray. The women of the wall need to be stopped  not by men but by other women. There has to be a group of women against those crazy wall women. I have not heard of any yet but I am sure there will soon (I hope). "Real women for the wall" or something like that, in which they stand up against the "women of the wall" and their constant Chhillul Hashem.
There is one called  "Women for the wall" but I dont know who is running that.  It is a counter group against the deform tefillin abusers.

Actually I am reading that the lady running that group is changing her opinions on a daily basis and really didn't organize the massive showing today.  (and may not even really have support).

Several of the major rabbis encouraged the girls to show up, and that is why they did in huge numbers a bit earlier than they normally daven.    Good enough, it doesn't have to be some "group" IMO as long as we stop the Deform woMEN.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2013, 02:00:38 PM »
There were one or two guys who threw rocks.  But there were THOUSANDS of beis Yakov ultra orthodox haredi girls protesting these ugly distorted Deform women who are trying to take over the wall for their personal power and the power of their Deform movement.    So it's not a woman vs. man issue since thousands of women express their disapproval of this evil group.

If its only 1 or 2 it is sad. Their should have been hundreds or thousands who would throw stones at them. Let their faces get even uglier. 1 thing I respect and admire about the Arabs is that they execute all of their traitors, we just make silly protests.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2013, 03:39:21 PM »
If its only 1 or 2 it is sad. Their should have been hundreds or thousands who would throw stones at them. Let their faces get even uglier. 1 thing I respect and admire about the Arabs is that they execute all of their traitors, we just make silly protests.

The police are there and are arresting people.   You want the young charedi girls going to jail?   It may be deserved but it's not going to accomplish anything against the WoW group, and at the same time will land good people in jail.   Don't see the point.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2013, 05:29:01 PM »
The police are there and are arresting people.   You want the young charedi girls going to jail?   It may be deserved but it's not going to accomplish anything against the WoW group, and at the same time will land good people in jail.   Don't see the point.

That's what we are told over and over again. don't cause trouble it will only make things worse. Not only on this but on many issues. When will enough be enough? When will we stand up to the bolsheviki kofrim and put an end to all their non-sense? We need the Maccabees back to take care of the bogdim Kofrim bolshevikim.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2013, 05:33:40 PM »
That's what we are told over and over again. don't cause trouble it will only make things worse. Not only on this but on many issues. When will enough be enough? When will we stand up to the bolsheviki kofrim and put an end to all their non-sense? We need the Maccabees back to take care of the bogdim Kofrim bolshevikim.

Except that you fail to explain how throwing a few rocks at the butch lesbos accomplishes anything.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2013, 05:36:31 PM »
Except that you fail to explain how throwing a few rocks at the butch lesbos accomplishes anything.

Did I say a few?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2013, 06:04:45 PM »
These women are provocateurs.  They are constantly in the mainstream Israeli news--by their own deliberate attempts to garner increasing amounts of media attention.  Unfortunately they have a HUGE credibility problem.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2013, 06:10:20 PM »
Did I say a few?

So explain how throwing many rocks will accomplish anything.