Author Topic: What if "Women in Tefillin" catches on?  (Read 22397 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: What if "Women in Tefillin" catches on?
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2013, 07:17:10 PM »
It is supernatural that doesn't mean it didn't or wont happen.

The sources I have brought indicate that it will happen in this physical world, not in a spiritual world...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2013, 08:13:15 PM »
The sources I have brought indicate that it will happen in this physical world, not in a spiritual world...

???  ???  ???  ???  ??? ??? ???  ???  ???

Did I say otherwise? The splitting of the sea or the Manna in the desert was supernatural yet it happened in this world.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2013, 09:07:23 PM »

???  ???  ???  ???  ??? ??? ???  ???  ???

Did I say otherwise? The splitting of the sea or the Manna in the desert was supernatural yet it happened in this world.

I didn't say you said otherwise, I said that it was unclear what you were saying in your reply to Binyamin and that is why I asked you what you were saying, whether you believed that the resurrection would actually happen in a physical manner. I did not say that Moshiach would have to perform Techiyat HaMatim, but I was pointing out that both of these will happen in the physical world...

It seems you are taking my comments as offense, of course they are not meant to be, just attempting to clarify how each of us believe the final redemption will happen.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2013, 10:46:18 PM »
Western Wall Rabbi R.Rabinowitz now advises the Haredim to ignore the Women of the Wall rather than drown them out as before!

http://forward.com/articles/184978/western-wall-rabbi-warns-ultra-orthodox-to-stay-aw/

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2013, 12:21:35 AM »
It's technically not forbidden for women to wear tefillin or prayer shawls or tzitziot if they actually care about the mitzvot.  However, these women are atheist (yeah, that' what liberal Judaism is) provocateurs who could care less about the Torah and intend to replace religious Jewish culture with secular heresy.  If decent people ruled Israel, the Women of the Wall would eventually have to change their name to the Curvas of the Coffin.
Actually a talis is a problem it says a male shall not wear womens garments & woman shall not wear mens garments
A talis is traditionally a male garment & therefore forbidden to wear for a woman.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2013, 02:13:53 AM »
The following is Rabbi Moshe Feinstein's opinion on the issue of women wearing Talit (Prayer Shawl)
as reported by http://tekhelet.com/mois/TekWeb2002_files/frame.htm#slide0084.htm
Women & Tzitzit:
The Mitzvah•The permission is granted to every women who wishes to fulfill even those mitzvot which the Torah did not obligate; and they indeed fulfill a mitzvah and receive the reward for the fulfillment of the commandment - and according to the custom of the Tosafot they may also say the associated blessing - for shofar, lulav.  And also tzitzit are applicable for a woman who desires to wear a four cornered garment - it should be different than a man’s garment - and by putting on it tzitzit, she fulfills this mitzvah (R. Moshe Feinstein, Iggeret Moshe, Orech Hayim 4:49, s.v. ibra d’ika).

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2013, 02:46:58 AM »
The following is Rabbi Moshe Feinstein's opinion on the issue of women wearing Talit (Prayer Shawl)
as reported by http://tekhelet.com/mois/TekWeb2002_files/frame.htm#slide0084.htm
Women & Tzitzit:
The Mitzvah•The permission is granted to every women who wishes to fulfill even those mitzvot which the Torah did not obligate; and they indeed fulfill a mitzvah and receive the reward for the fulfillment of the commandment - and according to the custom of the Tosafot they may also say the associated blessing - for shofar, lulav.  And also tzitzit are applicable for a woman who desires to wear a four cornered garment - it should be different than a man’s garment - and by putting on it tzitzit, she fulfills this mitzvah (R. Moshe Feinstein, Iggeret Moshe, Orech Hayim 4:49, s.v. ibra d’ika).
Yes but the WOW women wear male talitot which is clearly assur.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2013, 07:07:38 AM »
Are these considered "female taleisim"?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2013, 08:01:36 AM »
I've heard from my religious sources that it's permissible or at least a "solvable" matter that a human would wear talit and teffilin. The problem with the women of the wall is that they are deliberately mocking and creating provocations.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2013, 08:48:30 AM »
Notice how most of the WOW women look like bull-dyke lesbos
 :::D

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2013, 10:55:57 AM »
Are these considered "female taleisim"?

Lol that's the reform "tallis."   Actually for men, but no reform man except the Rabbi wears one,and when thereform women wanted to become men, they started wearing the reform men's "tallis"like this (female reform "Rabbi"s also wear them).

I wore one like this at my bar mitzvah because it's reform versionn of men's tallis.  I wonder if the wow will start wearing the real tallis instead because. They would rather imitate real Judaism now that they are escaping their reform bubble and invading the world at large

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2013, 12:46:43 PM »
This is just an organized attempt from the Bolsheviks to destroy the Jewish people--AGAIN.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2013, 01:31:34 PM »
This is just an organized attempt from the Bolsheviks to destroy the Jewish people--AGAIN.
Paulette you need to go over there to kick their tuchas out of the Holy Land.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2013, 05:30:12 PM »
Lol that's the reform "tallis."   Actually for men, but no reform man except the Rabbi wears one,and when thereform women wanted to become men, they started wearing the reform men's "tallis"like this (female reform "Rabbi"s also wear them).

I wore one like this at my bar mitzvah because it's reform versionn of men's tallis.  I wonder if the wow will start wearing the real tallis instead because. They would rather imitate real Judaism now that they are escaping their reform bubble and invading the world at large

You were Bar Mitzvahed in a Reform shul... I was not aware of that. Of course now that you are going down the path of Torah Judaism it is nothing to be concerned with. I came <-> this close to having a reform Bar Mitzvah but Baruch Hashem my parents (who were not the most religious to begin with) thought that reform was too 'secular' for their tastes (no hebrew, no Temple, no Moshiach, etc.) so they sent us (my brother and I) to a Conservative shul.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2013, 08:42:59 PM »
You were Bar Mitzvahed in a Reform shul... I was not aware of that. Of course now that you are going down the path of Torah Judaism it is nothing to be concerned with. I came <-> this close to having a reform Bar Mitzvah but Baruch Hashem my parents (who were not the most religious to begin with) thought that reform was too 'secular' for their tastes (no hebrew, no Temple, no Moshiach, etc.) so they sent us (my brother and I) to a Conservative shul.

I was raised reform.  My "shul" was a bit more on the traditional side when it comes to reform shuls.  It was a somewhat real bar mitzvah - I chanted from the Torah and also chanted the haftara.   
It was in college that I came to reject the concept of reform so-called Judaism and adopted actual Jewish practice and belief instead.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2013, 10:05:48 PM »
When I was a kid we went to a Conservative synagogue that was the traditional side of Conservative. I doubt any synagogues like that still exist. At one point it had Orthodox rabbis and Orthodox members. When I was a kid the Leftist rabbi who got rid of Birkat HaKohanim and ate in treif restaurants was replaced by a Conservative ordained rabbi who himself followed Orthodox Halacha. After his wife died and retired, he joined an Orthodox synagogue and eventually moved to Israel. He died last week. There are many people ordained Conservative that don't go there anymore because the Conservative movement has moved so much to the left that it's basically the same as Reform except maybe more Hebrew prayers. But they have mixed minyans and female "rabbis". When I was a kid, usually only a girl at her Bat Mitzvah was called up to the Torah and the Chazzan was always a man. But the successor rabbi made it more Liberal and there were women that would come and wear those lesbian looking "talitot" and getting called up to rad the Haftarah. I just say the pink tallit looks gay.

I would still go to the Sfardic synagogue in the rabbi's house when were members in the Conservative synagogue. And the Hebrew School there actually had some real Orthodox teachers. But the kids back then at that age fool around and would get in trouble so I don't know how much kids learned that they potentially could have. When I was a teenager I went to "Jewish Community High School" which was not affiliated. There were mostly Orthodox teachers but a few evil anti-religious and the administration was run by the type of people that say "Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East". I mean the women in charge remind of the dykes in the Women of the Wall. I got in trouble there for being too religious. It was also there that I found out what the Conservative Movement was about. Before I didn't know that the Non-Orthodox movements actually have their own theology different from Orthodox. I thought they actually were just non-religious Jews that didn't want to observe everything. I didn't know they actually claim stuff like the Torah was inspired rather than given to Moses on Mount Sinai. The Conservative Hebrew School didn't teach the made up theology. So I basically just called myself a non-observant Orthodox Jew until I finally became completely religious (Meaning Shomer Shabbat.). Even the Sfardic rabbi said he considered everyone to be Orthodox. The other movements were made up. It's just like Chaim said he considered himself a Traditional Torah Jew and there is no need for the name Orthodox. Only when the other movements started did it need a separate name. In Israel people are just either Secular, Traditional, or Religious. Most Israelis would never go to a Deform synagogue. The Deforms in Israel are mostly Americans that import it into Israel. Even the Secular Jews in Israel would probably go to an Orthodox synagogue if they wanted to go to synagogue. They know which one is the real deal.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2014, 05:12:24 AM »

www.jewishtelegraph.com
More girls demand the right to put on tefillin 

THE practice of allowing Orthodox girls in New York to don tefillin is growing.

It began last month when Salanter Akiba Riverdale High School allowed two female students to begin wearing tefillin at school during their morning prayers.

And now the Upper East Side modern-Orthodox school Ramaz has announced it will allow its women to do the same.

Rabbi Haskel Lookstein, the principal of Ramaz, told the newspaper Jewish Week that women were always allowed to wear tefillin during the weekly women-only prayer session - a practice that began in 2002.

Now they will be able to do so, should they so desire, during the regular daily minyan, the principal said.

Rabbi Lookstein said that the first time he received a request from a woman to wear tefillin was back in the early 1990s. At the time, he said no.

"If we were asked the question today, we are in agreement that if a young woman wanted to put on tefillin and tallit, she could daven with us in our school minyan," he added, though he noted that he has yet to actually receive such a request.

The two students at SAR high school in Riverdale, Ronit Morris and Yael Marans, campaigned long and hard to be allowed to wear tallit and tefillin at their all-women's prayer group.

They told their school newspaper, The SAR Buzz, that they started putting on tefillin around their batmitzvahs, but Morris said it just didn't seem like something that women at SAR did, despite the fact that she lay tefillin at her previous school.

Marans said she told SAR's principal, Rabbi Tully Harcsztark, that "I didn't know how much I would miss davening without tefillin during the week".

Rabbi Harcsztark alerted the SAR faculty on December 8 that Morris and Marans would begin laying tefillin, and that even though the issue was "communally controversial", he believed it was "halachically permissible".

"These girls came to me and said that they put on tefillin every morning - that's the way that they have been raised," Rabbi Harcsztark told The Buzz.

"It's not a flippant attitude. It's a practice that has a halachic basis."

At another modern-Orthodox high school in Los Angeles, Shalhevet, Principal Rabbi Ari Segal said in the school's online student newspaper, The Boiling Point: "While there certainly exist legitimate halachic and rabbinic sources that suggest permitting the practice of women wearing tefillin, Shalhevet is a school that draws from a broad spectrum.

"In order to maintain that diversity, there will be times when something might be technically permitted but not wise to allow."

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2014, 05:34:10 AM »
http://astuteblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-radical-leftist-ties-of-women-of.html

THE RADICAL LEFTIST TIES OF WOMEN OF THE WALL
An article revealing the connections between Women of the Wall and leftist groups in the present had been posted to a major website but was taken down after possible threats of legal action. Nevertheless, other sources were able to obtain the information, and tell us that:

The article was penned by Rachel Avraham, a news editor and political analyst for Jerusalem Online News, the English language internet edition of Israel's high-rating Channel 2 News, and reveals ties between Women of the Wall and a number of radical, anti-Israel groups.

“While Women of the Wall has built up a name for themselves as a feminist organization promoting women’s rights in Israel, their leadership in fact have links to anti-Israel groups that not many people know about,” writes Avraham in the piece.

“Regardless of whether one views their actions as provocative publicity stunts that disturb the peace at the Western Wall or as noble deeds designed to promote women’s rights within the Jewish religion, the Israeli public is generally not aware that the Women of the Wall leadership possesses links to anti-Israel groups.”

“Women of the Wall Vice Chair Batya Kallus serves as an adviser to Sikkuy,” writes Avraham. “This NGO is a signatory to the Haifa Declaration, which calls for the abolishing of the State of Israel, praises violent resistance, and accuses Israel of manipulating the memory of the Holocaust for political purposes. Furthermore, Kallus has facilitated funding for anti-Israel groups Adalah, Ir Amin, Yesh Din, and Mossawa, as part of her position as programs officer for the Moria Fund.”

The article goes on to point out that these groups contribute towards the delegitimization of Israel in the world. Adalah was a major contributor to the discredited Goldstone Report and together with Mosawah is opposed to Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish state; Ir Amim runs “highly politicized anti-Israel tours of the holy city, which indoctrinate internationals into holding anti-Israel views,” and Yesh Din views Israel to be an apartheid state, and demonstrated support for Turkey after the Gaza Flotilla incident.

Woman of the Wall Chair Anat Hoffman “also happens to be the chair of the Domari Society of Gypsies in Jerusalem,” which is a part of Al Aqsa Grassroots, an anti-Israel network that supports "resistance to the occupation" and is against the "Judaization of Jerusalem," in addition to supporting the Palestinian right of return to Israel, reveals Avraham.

Before the 1993 Oslo Accords, she adds, Hoffman was the chairwoman of Women in Black, a group that advocates giving all of Judea and Samaria, as well as eastern Jerusalem – which includes the area of the Western Wall, or Kotel – to the Palestinian Authority.

Daniel Greenfield has more information that's just as galling. I knew that Hoffman was once involved with Women in Black, but never realized till now that it was this bad.

And it makes me depressed that I felt I would have to go out of my way to argue the free speech rights of a group whose leaders could have shady ties to vile movements. At worst, this is embarrassing.

But this is exactly why I'm even more disgusted than ever at the Haredi sources who were going out of their way to raise a ruckus at the Western Wall, because it only helped to give Hoffman all the spotlighting she wanted. As far as all the cursing from Haredi hooligans is concerned, she may be disappointed on the surface, but underneath, you can be sure she's gleaned satisfaction from how some of the Haredis otherwise proved themselves lacking in manners. I always suspected that the Haredi opposition to WotW had nothing to do with any of these legitimate beefs, and went along a superficial line of dislike for alien customs. (I won't be surprised if Bnei Akiva's near opposition was the same.) Another grave error with their approach. If WotW were disturbing the peace - something the menfolk could do too - that's another legitimate argument to make. But apparently, none of those more valid beefs ever served as a reason for opposing them, and were squandered on childish cursing over dislike of foreign ideas.

Let us be clear: if Haredis would improve their educational curriculum right down to featuring Proverbs 18-21, then WotW would never have gotten this far. We can only thank the Haredi leadership for spectacularly failing to wise up and realize they'd cause all the damage and embarrassment they're going to cause if they keep this up.

Greenfield sums this up nicely:

Women should be able to pray at the wall, but that right shouldn’t be hijacked by left-wing activists with a history of undermining Israel.

And the field for discussion of free speech issues should not be left for the left to monopolize. Israel Today also makes a good argument about why WotW's Reform-based customs are so abnormal for women:

Despite what radical voices may tell you today, the ancient Jewish tradition that exempts women from many commandments did not result out of the minds of “chauvinist pigs.” Quite the opposite, these exemptions were established out of concern for women who simply found it overwhelming to keep up with certain commandments along with child birth, child rearing and housekeeping.

To give but one example, the holy duty to wear phylacteries [tfillin] performed during the time of the Morning Prayer cannot be interrupted, a stipulation that under no circumstances should be required of nursing women. Likewise, the specific commandments regarding women’s purity made it difficult for them to read from the Torah, hence they were exempt from this duty.

Well to be fair, reading from the Torah at a synagogue isn't as difficult as tfillin prayer, so depending on one's view, that's not nearly as worrisome. But the tfillin matter is definitely a legitimate belief and argument, and that's why women are only obligated to take steps like reading psalms and candle lighting on weekends. So yeah, that makes for a valid argument why Reform customs are so sloppy. I honestly don't know why a fine writer like Dr. Phyllis Chesler is involved with them. I understand that she's worried about women's rights, but it shouldn't be at the cost of legitimizing leftards.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2014, 05:34:51 AM »
 Documentary evidence of ties between Women of the Wall and radical 'Palestinian' groups

For those of you who are interested, here is the supporting documentation for the story on the ties between Women of the Wall and radical 'Palestinian' groups (including those supported by the New Israel Fund). I got permission from the person who sent it to me to upload the material to ScribD and it's embedded below.

The document is in Hebrew, but even if you don't speak Hebrew, you should click on the embedded links to see how deep the ties are between these 'heroines' of American Jewry and those who would extirpate the existence of the Jewish state.

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/documentary-evidence-of-ties-between.html#links

http://www.scribd.com/doc/183484726/Women-of-the-Wall-documentation

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2014, 05:35:51 AM »

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2014, 05:36:36 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/168580

Chief Rabbis Receive Threats from 'Women of the Wall'
Threatening letters were sent Monday to the offices of Israel's Chief Rabbis, signed by 'Women of the Wall.'

Threatening letters were sent Monday to the offices of Chief Rabbis Shlomo Amar and Yonah Metzger. The identical letters said that this was the Chief Rabbis' “last chance” to drop their opposition to allowing women's groups to pray as they wish at the Western Wall.

The letters included threatening language and images. A drawing of a gun was scrawled on the letters. The text said that if the rabbis did not allow women – specifically "Women of the Wall" – to pray at the Western Wall as they wished, the rabbis “would return home with the dead bodies of hundreds of hareidi Jews.”

The letters included vituperative language aimed at the religious public as well, adding that women's rights groups would “no longer hold back. We will liberate the Kotel all over again.”

The Director of the Chief Rabbis' offices, Oded Wiener, has submitted the letters to government security officials for an investigation. The Prime Minister's Office is responsible for the Chief Rabbis' security. Police are set to open their own investigation, a spokesperson for the police said.

Many religious Jews, both male and female, oppose the form of prayer held by the women's group, who insist on the equal right to pray out loud next to the Western Wall with tallit and tefillin as men do, as well as reading from the Torah.

In a statement, the Chief Rabbis offices termed the threats “shocking,” and “the crossing of a red line. This is the first time the Chief Rabbis' lives have been threatened. Unfortunately, we have already seen how words can kill,” the statement said, evoking the murder of former Prime Minister Yitzchak Rabin. “This is not just a threat against the rabbis, but against an entire community. We hope the police will track down these inciters and deal with them appropriately," the statement added.

An additional threatening letter was sent to Rabbi Shmuel Rabinowitz, Rabbi of the Kotel and Holy Places. The letter was also signed by the “Women of the Wall” female prayer group, and said that the group would physically harm the rabbi if the group was not allowed free access to the Western Wall.

In a statement, the Women of the Wall group said that they were “saddened to hear about the threats of violence against the Chief Rabbis. Anyone with any sense knows that Women of the Wall have no connection to these threats, and that they do not represent the values of love of the Jewish people that guide us. We hope police will find out who sent these letters, and we stand ready to help in any way possible.”

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2014, 05:37:41 AM »
http://matzav.com/exposed-women-of-the-wall-linked-to-rabidly-anti-israel-groups

EXPOSED: Women of the Wall Linked To Rabidly Anti-Israel Groups
Tuesday November 5, 2013 7:33 PM - 32 Comments

women-of-the-wallBy Rachel Avraham

In Israel, Women of the Wall is often presented as a feminist organization who seeks to conduct egalitarian prayer services with women wearing talleisim at the Kosel. The Israeli public is generally not aware that the Women of the Wall organization possesses links to anti-Israel groups.

Jerusalem Online News recently learned that Batya Kallus, Women of the Wall Vice chair, facilitates funding for anti-Israel groups such as Adalah, Ir Amin, Yesh Din, Mossawa, among others, as part of her position as programs officer for the Moriya Fund.   NGO Monitor has reported in depth about how these organizations contribute towards the delegitimization of Israel in the world.

Adalah is opposed to Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish state, views Israel to be a colonial state, and has participated in anti-Israel activism via Israel Apartheid Weeks and the Goldstone Report, which until its arguments were retracted by its main author caused Israel significant diplomatic damage.   Adalah is mentioned by name 38 times in the Goldstone Report.

Ir Amin supports the division of Yerushalayim, has asserted that Israel’s archaeological digs within the city are a “tool in the fight for control” over the city, that Israeli governmental powers are being handed over to “settler organizations,” and that the Security Barrier is not motivated primarily by security concerns.  They run highly politicized anti-Israel tours of the holy city, which indoctrinate internationals into holding anti-Israel views.  In the Huffington Post, Ir Amin appealed to the US Government to “threaten Israel with severing diplomatic ties. Threaten us with cutting back on, or even cutting off, the annual support package. Bludgeon us over the head and force us to wise up.”

Yesh Din views Israel to be an apartheid state and demonstrated support for Turkey after the Gaza Flotilla incident, even though the Turkish sailors on board the Mavi Marmara ship chanted jihadi slogans and attacked IDF soldiers.  They routinely indoctrinate foreign diplomats to hold anti-Israel views, petition the Israeli Supreme Court to rule more in favor of the Palestinian side, and encourages Palestinians to demand more from Israel.

Mossawa is based on the premise that “the State of Israel was established on the ruins of the Palestinian people, for whom the event was a national tragedy - the Nakba.” Mossawa, like Adalah, explicitly has stated that they refuse to recognize Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish state.  They publish an annual racism report that makes outrageous claims, such as labeling an indictment against Chadash Chairman MK Muhammad Barakeh for assaulting a police officer as a violation of the Arab MK’s political freedom.   This listing just represents a sample of the types of organizations that Kallus facilitated funding for.

Anat Hoffman, Chairwoman of Woman of the Wall, also happens to be the chairwoman of the Domari Society of Gypsies in Jerusalem.   Her association partners include Yonathan Mizrahi and Dafna Strauss from the Emek Shaveh organization, which calls for an international committee to investigate Israeli archaeological work in Jerusalem and runs archaeology-based anti-Israel tours of the city.  The Domari Society of Gypsies is also part of Al Aqsa Grassroots, an anti-Israel network that supports “resistance to the occupation” and is against the “Judaization of Jerusalem,” in addition to supporting the Palestinian right of return to Israel proper.

The Women of the Wall organization has a hidden anti-Israel agenda, as demonstrated by their unreasonable demands for accepting the Israeli governments compromise proposal that would give them a place to pray at the Kosel.  They seek to portray Israel as a fundamentalist anti-feminist country that forbids freedom of worship, thus driving a wedge between the State of Israel and the largely Reform-dominated Jewish American community that does prefer to pray with men and women together, with the women wearing talleisim.  By turning the American Jewish community against Israel, they hope to push Israel into a wall, diplomatically speaking.   It appears that promoting feminism isn’t their only objective. Jerusalem Online

{Matzav.com Israel}

Rachel Avraham, author of the article
Time November 6, 2013 at 3:03 PM

To every one who cares about the truth:

Women of the Wall threatened Jerusalem Online News with legal action, hence why it was removed. This is a routine scare tactic of radical leftists, since they only can tolerate having their own views published and are opposed to dissent. However, all of the facts in the article are documented and have been checked numerous times before publication. I am a serious investigative journalist and would not have published it otherwise. I want to thank Matzav.com for reprinting the article, so the article will be public at this moment. Women of the Wall had the article taken down because they threaten news organizations that don’t publish what they like. Since I proved beyond a doubt to my editor that Women of the Wall representatives lied to him about the accuracy of the article so he would be pressured into taking it down, we are discussing how to proceed. However, they can’t threaten journalists and then use the fact it was taken down as proof that the article is wrong.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2014, 04:48:00 PM »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2014, 08:18:42 PM »

Hey can you repost that photo of the "religious" freaks in a gay parade?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2014, 11:09:05 PM »

Oh my G-d I have never seen such an ugly female in my entire life.
She makes Lassie look human.