Author Topic: Anthony Weiner vs. Christine Quinn for NYC Mayor  (Read 947 times)

Offline City Yossi

• New JTFer
Anthony Weiner vs. Christine Quinn for NYC Mayor
« on: May 15, 2013, 09:21:47 AM »
I would vote for Anthony the Weiner before I would dream of voting for Christopher Quinn!!

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Re: Anthony Weiner vs. Christine Quinn for NYC Mayor
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 07:15:34 PM »
NYC is a sick joke.  Anthony the Weiner or a radical lesbian democrat?  Things are soitenly looking up for NYC, boy oh boy! 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 07:26:17 PM »
I would vote for the "lower my rent" guy
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 09:10:59 PM »
I would vote for Anthony the Weiner before I would dream of voting for Christopher Quinn!!

I agree I would absolutely vote for Weiner first, although I think their both total narcissists.  Actually, I will prob abstain

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 05:53:04 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 06:33:04 PM »
I really think Weiner can win.  Look at the NYC population: self hating whites, sick jews, queers, black thugs, amigos and various illegal aliens, anti-white asians, and muslims.  This is a majority coalition.  And of course Barack Hussein the Muslim won NYC by at least 80%.  Don't say a sick freak like Weiner can't win the democratic primary.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 09:42:44 PM »
Anthony Weiner vs. Christine Quinn for NYC Mayor =  choosing which poison is the least painful.   

This is certainly a time I'm glad that I'm registered to vote in Nassau County,   not NY City.     I wouldn't vote for either of these beasts under any circumstance.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 09:47:16 PM »
I really think Weiner can win.  Look at the NYC population: self hating whites, sick jews, queers, black thugs, amigos and various illegal aliens, anti-white asians, and muslims.  This is a majority coalition.  And of course Barack Hussein the Muslim won NYC by at least 80%.  Don't say a sick freak like Weiner can't win the democratic primary.

There's no question that Anthony Weiner can win the Democrat Party.    Yet,  the same voting blocks that you mentioned could just as easily gladly vote for Christine Quinn.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2013, 10:07:36 PM »
Anthony Weiner vs. Christine Quinn for NYC Mayor =  choosing which poison is the least painful.   

This is certainly a time I'm glad that I'm registered to vote in Nassau County,   not NY City.     I wouldn't vote for either of these beasts under any circumstance.

I agree.  They are both atrocious choices.  I'm trying to figure out who will be WORSE on crime?  All we need is a return to Dinkins.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2013, 10:20:25 PM »
I agree.  They are both atrocious choices.  I'm trying to figure out who will be WORSE on crime?  All we need is a return to Dinkins.

A strong case can be made that with the exception of Rudy Giuliani,   every NY City Mayor in the last 47 years has been horrible in too many ways to even count.     With the ' winner'  of the 2013 NYC Mayoral Election very likely going to be yet another epic disaster.   

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2013, 01:00:05 PM »
I can't decide which one is worse.  The Wienie Weiner married a muslim and Quinn is a Lesiban who is Banberg's lapdog.