0 (0%)
Arab
0 (0%)
Asian
0 (0%)
All are equal
12 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Which race is Better?  (Read 15919 times)

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
  • Allahu Akbar - God is the Greatest
Which race is Better?
« on: July 17, 2007, 06:41:59 PM »
I want to see what the people on here really think.
Allahu Akbar!!!- God is the Greatest

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
Re: Which race is Better?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 06:45:21 PM »
Despite what you may believe, Abdullah, this is not a racist site. Though many of its members tend to be over zealous and I can see how you would draw that conclusion.
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 06:50:28 PM »
there is no arab race .
Lol .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 06:50:50 PM »
Well i've seen alot of racist things being said, I just want to find out how many really belive it.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 06:54:16 PM »
I thought you were leaving. 

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 07:00:50 PM »
Yeah i was...
I think though that it is importiant to stay. Insha'allah I will and I will keep trying to show the Truth.
I'm no scholar but I think a small muslim voice is better than none. Alhamdulilah. The rules may not apply to me but I can take insults. Insha'Allah maybe one person will hate the Muslims less.
Allahu Akbar
Peace
Abdullah

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 07:06:24 PM »
Oh look, Mullah Abdullah Fullah Bullah Shiite is back !

Thought you were leaving for good ?

Just proves that moooozies can't be trusted.

By the way you pathetic Mohammedan moron, Islam isn't a race.

There's nothing racist about hating moooozies.

I hate white, black, and piss colored mooozies equally.

How is that racist ?

I'd agree that I'm theologically bigoted against Islime, but what rational human being isn't ?

DEATH TO ISLAM !!!

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 07:25:37 PM »
Wow you are really not thinking this out.
I just put them in there because of All the anti-Arab things I hear.
Not talking about a "master race" or anything.
Why do you have to through around accusations like that?
Read some of Newmans posts

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 07:35:48 PM »
Depends on what you mean by better.  Generally, asians first and caucasians second have the highest IQs out of all the races.  By the way, arabs are caucasian Abdulluh. ;)  There are still variations between caucasian sub-groups though.

According to the definition of intelligence, which is a somewhat objective factor, asians are GENERALLY "better" but if you're using any other yardstick then I believe that's racist.  I wouldn't use the term better though, I would just say more intelligent, more attractive etc.  I believe that asians are less attractive than caucasians, I don't think that necessarily makes them "better" though.

This poll doesn't make any sense Abdulluh.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2007, 07:58:19 PM »
Did you know that Arabs have the highest rate of birth defects in the world ?

This is due to the unbelievable amount of consanguineous marriages among the mooozie morons.

The numbers are staggering.

In Saudi Arabia it approaches 60%. And this is not anomalous. The numbers are consistent throughout the region.

Close relatives commonly marry each other, and then they wonder why little Mohammed and Fatima are retards with birth defects !!   

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2007, 08:40:04 PM »
Time to ban this queer.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2007, 09:09:06 PM »
I want to see what the people on here really think.

Abdullah, what's your favorite race?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2007, 09:10:27 PM »
Yeah i was...
I think though that it is importiant to stay. Insha'allah I will and I will keep trying to show the Truth.
I'm no scholar but I think a small muslim voice is better than none. Alhamdulilah. The rules may not apply to me but I can take insults. Insha'Allah maybe one person will hate the Muslims less.
Allahu Akbar
Peace
Abdullah

And perhaps one Muslim will see the other truth about the real Islam and do something about it, inshallah. :P
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 09:12:42 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2007, 09:10:41 PM »
I prefer the Daytona 500.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2007, 09:13:15 PM »
This site would not let me on if it was truly racist. I am half Black. But I identify as a Jew. My Mother is a Jew.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2007, 09:54:14 PM »
Abdullah, posts like this are excrement. JTF is not a racist organization.

You have a horrible agenda in doing this. I am banning you. You are only causing problems in this forum in the "name of peace".

I really try to be fair. I tried to debate with you but you never would answer any of my (or the other posters') questions.

You, obviously, aren't here to "debate". You are banned.

jeffguy
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2007, 09:54:20 PM »
He's here for taqqiya only.....sling his terrorist butt out.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2007, 10:03:33 PM »
He already told us that he wants to murder all of us and "kaffir soldiers" and martyr himself and now he wants to try to revert back to being nice and peaceful?  I mean come on.  This guy must have failed his taqiyya 101 course.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

newman

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2007, 10:06:02 PM »
I think this whole thread should be erased. He only started one with a title like this to try and make us look like the kkk. Scrub it out please.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2007, 10:12:36 PM »
Why should it be erased?  What's wrong with the way we responded to him?  If anything, this topic proves  the haters wrong.

ftf

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2007, 10:15:07 PM »
I have to say I am disapointed that two people voted for something other than all races being equal.

newman

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2007, 10:18:00 PM »
Why should it be erased?  What's wrong with the way we responded to him?  If anything, this topic proves  the haters wrong.

That's if someone looks into it. But there'll be 100 times that many casual surfers who'll see the title and think we're supremacists. I'm not that gung-ho either way, it's just that that's what his intention was, we should counteract it.

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2007, 10:49:25 PM »
Caucasians are a mixture of most superior and most inferior

I hate Caucasians but I recognize their superiority

That said the world would be better off without white people and white culture

newman

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2007, 10:51:47 PM »

In what part of the world ( apart from Israel) do you see anything superior to white culture to relace it with?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2007, 10:58:11 PM »

I don't know if you're being serious Shechinah.  You know that most Jews are Caucasian right?