Author Topic: 80's Racial Comedy : Don Rickles Vs Mr T.  (Read 13445 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
80's Racial Comedy : Don Rickles Vs Mr T.
« on: May 21, 2013, 01:38:10 AM »
Back in the 80s the country was no so 'politically correct' as we are today. Back then we were able to act naturally, not all constrained by worrying about whether what we said was 'P.C.' or not. Some of the greats of comedy were the ones who stretched the boundaries of what was almost offensive by making jokes about race, sexuality, and gender... Those were the good old days when 'free speech' really meant free speech and you didn't worry if you said something off-putting...

This video of Don Rickles and Mr T on Merv Griffin provides a little insight into those days. It also provides a little insight into what made Mr T tick. I don't know what happened to him but I remember in those days I did respect his image of being 'devout' and being 'tough' at the same time. But upon hearing his philosophy, while it is somewhat noble, he misses the mark on many of the things which he felt he was symbolizing.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 80's Racial Comedy : Don Rickles Vs Mr T.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 01:47:33 AM »
It mentioned Leroy. I thought Chaim made up that joke. I guess there are differnet variations. There are whole websites devoted to it. Here's one.

Leroy

A woman walks into the downtown welfare office, trailed by 15 kids... "WOW," the social worker exclaims, "Are they ALL YOURS???" "Yep they are all mine," the flustered mumma sighs, having heard that question a thousand times before. She says, "Sit down Leroy. All the children rush to find seats.

"Well," says the social worker, then you must be here to sign up. I'll need all your children's names."

"This one's my oldest - he is Leroy." "OK, and who's this one?" Well, this one he is Leroy, also." The social worker raises an eyebrow but continues. One by one, through the oldest four, all boys, all named Leroy. Then she is introduced to the eldest girl, named Leighroy!

"All right..." says the caseworker, "I'm seeing a pattern here. Are they ALL named Leroy?" Their Momma replied, "Well, yes - it makes it easier. When it is time to get them out of bed and ready for school, I just yell 'Leroy!' An' when it's time for dinner, I just yell 'Leroy!' an' they all come a runnin.' An 'if I need to stop the kid who's running into the street, I just yell 'Leroy' and all of them stop. It's the smartest idea I ever had, namin' them all Leroy."

The social worker thinks this over for a bit, then wrinkles her forehead and says tentatively, "But what if you just want ONE kid to come, and not the whole bunch?" "Ah, that's so easy," said the momma. "Then I calls them by their last names."

« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 12:21:08 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 02:00:13 AM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 02:02:59 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 02:14:12 AM »

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 09:15:00 AM »
I think the 1980s got slightly better than the 70s because of Reagan.
There was serious negro worship during the 60s and 70s. There was much less of that during the 80s and early 90s.

If you think its hopeless, its not. It was slightly fixed before, it can be slightly fixed again now.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2013, 09:37:02 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

It mentioned Leroy. I thought Chaim made up that joke. I guess there are differnet variations. They are whole websites devoted to it. Here's one.

Leroy

A woman walks into the downtown welfare office, trailed by 15 kids... "WOW," the social worker exclaims, "Are they ALL YOURS???" "Yep they are all mine," the flustered mumma sighs, having heard that question a thousand times before. She says, "Sit down Leroy. All the children rush to find seats.

"Well," says the social worker, then you must be here to sign up. I'll need all your children's names."

"This one's my oldest - he is Leroy." "OK, and who's this one?" Well, this one he is Leroy, also." The social worker raises an eyebrow but continues. One by one, through the oldest four, all boys, all named Leroy. Then she is introduced to the eldest girl, named Leighroy!

"All right..." says the caseworker, "I'm seeing a pattern here. Are they ALL named Leroy?" Their Momma replied, "Well, yes - it makes it easier. When it is time to get them out of bed and ready for school, I just yell 'Leroy!' An' when it's time for dinner, I just yell 'Leroy!' an' they all come a runnin.' An 'if I need to stop the kid who's running into the street, I just yell 'Leroy' and all of them stop. It's the smartest idea I ever had, namin' them all Leroy."

The social worker thinks this over for a bit, then wrinkles her forehead and says tentatively, "But what if you just want ONE kid to come, and not the whole bunch?" "Ah, that's so easy," said the momma. "Then I calls them by their last names."
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2013, 02:55:45 PM »
I got curious about feminized versions of Leroy due to this thread.

Leighroy is someone's real name, although in this case it's a man:
http://au.linkedin.com/pub/leighroy-merrick/22/99/a81

Leroya exists:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/leroya-sanford/34/948/714

LaRoya:
http://www.mylife.com/laroyajackson

TaRoya:
http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1242860

ShaRoya:
https://www.facebook.com/sharoya.hall

It's easy to guess these names because they follow a pattern.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2013, 04:33:15 PM »
When Don Rickles makes fun of Obama on late night TV... the audience boos..... 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2013, 04:35:04 PM »
LaRoya:

It sounds like Michael Jackson's sister, Latoya (UMM HMM). Yeah, dat's an African name. UMM HMM!

In Africa. even the real name African seem idiotic. They don't know how to spell.

I remember some black that followed Nelson Mandela as the "President" of South Africa was "Mbeki". I think they pronounced it "Em Beki". Either way, it's illogical to pronounce it the way they spell it. There has to be a vowel before or after the M. UMM HMM!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 06:04:02 PM »
LaRoya:

It sounds like Michael Jackson's sister, Latoya (UMM HMM). Yeah, dat's an African name. UMM HMM!

Well the mom probably thought she was making the name unique and special by changing the T our for the R.

In Africa. even the real name African seem idiotic. They don't know how to spell.

I remember some black that followed Nelson Mandela as the "President" of South Africa was "Mbeki". I think they pronounced it "Em Beki". Either way, it's illogical to pronounce it the way they spell it. There has to be a vowel before or after the M. UMM HMM!

It reminds me of that horrible pop song, mmmm bop  :::D

By the way I thought Hebrew was the language with no vowels.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 06:33:10 PM »
Someone told me he buys train tickets from a woman at the station with the name Latrina. He said she didn't know what latrine means!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2013, 06:37:41 PM »
Well the mom probably thought she was making the name unique and special by changing the T our for the R.

It reminds me of that horrible pop song, mmmm bop  :::D

By the way I thought Hebrew was the language with no vowels.

Hebrew has vowels but they are marked by nekudot (dots) under the letter. Some are dots, others like like a T or a minus sign (-). Some dots are above letters. Some are inside letters. But they're not required to write. In prayers books and printed Bibles, they are shown. But they're not shown in Torah scrolls or in modern Hebrew print such as books or newspapers.

Some vowels are reprsented by the Yud (Which can be pronounce like a Y or an I). Also Vav can be pronounced like a V, O, or U depending on where the dot is.

Also Bet is B with a dot and V without one. The same with Pey (P and F).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 07:03:01 PM »

Hebrew has vowels but they are marked by nekudot (dots) under the letter. Some are dots, others like like a T or a minus sign (-). Some dots are above letters. Some are inside letters. But they're not required to write. In prayers books and printed Bibles, they are shown. But they're not shown in Torah scrolls or in modern Hebrew print such as books or newspapers.

Some vowels are reprsented by the Yud (Which can be pronounce like a Y or an I). Also Vav can be pronounced like a V, O, or U depending on where the dot is.

Also Bet is B with a dot and V without one. The same with Pey (P and F).

This chart shows the Nekudot (vowels) in Hebrew...

The Alef-Beit:

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 07:13:28 PM »
"Who knew da world trade centa was gonna get bombed?"

Amiri Baraka

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Amiri Baraka

Born October 7, 1934 (age 78)

Newark, New Jersey, United States

Children

Kellie Jones, Lisa Jones, Dominque DiPrima, Maria Jones, Shani Baraka, Obalaji Baraka, Ras Baraka, Ahi Baraka, and Amiri Baraka

Amiri Baraka (born October 7, 1934), formerly known as LeRoi Jones, is an African-American writer of poetry, drama, fiction, essays, and music criticism. He is the author of numerous books of poetry and has taught at a number of universities, including the State University of New York at Buffalo and the State University of New York at Stony Brook. He received the PEN Open Book Award formerly known as the Beyond Margins Award in 2008 for Tales of the Out and the Gone.[1] Along with James Baldwin, Baraka was one of the most respected and most widely published Black writers of his generation.[2]

Contents

1 Early life (1934-65)
2 1966–80
3 1980–present
4 Controversies
5 Honors and awards
6 Works
7 Film appearances
8 References
9 External links 9.1 Reference sites
9.2 Pages dedicated to Amiri Baraka

Early life (1934-65)

Baraka was born Everett LeRoi Jones in Newark, New Jersey, where he attended Barringer High School. His father, Coyt Leverette Jones, worked as a postal supervisor and lift operator. His mother, Anna Lois (née Russ), was a social worker. In 1967, he adopted the Muslim name Imamu Amear Baraka, which he later changed to Amiri Baraka.

He won a scholarship to Rutgers University in 1951, but a continuing sense of cultural dislocation prompted him to transfer in 1952 to Howard University, which he left without obtaining a degree. His major fields of study were philosophy and religion. Baraka subsequently studied at Columbia University and the New School for Social Research without obtaining a degree.

In 1954, he joined the US Air Force as a gunner, reaching the rank of sergeant. After an anonymous letter to his commanding officer accusing him of being a communist led to the discovery of Soviet writings, Baraka was put on gardening duty and given a dishonorable discharge for violation of his oath of duty.[citation needed]

The same year, he moved to Greenwich Village working initially in a warehouse for music records. His interest in jazz began during this period. At the same time he came into contact with avant-garde Beat Generation, Black Mountain poets and New York School poets. In 1958 he married Hettie Cohen and founded Totem Press, which published such Beat icons as Jack Kerouac and Allen Ginsberg.[3] Their literary magazine Yugen lasted for eight issues (1958–62).[4] Baraka also worked as editor and critic for Kulchur (1960–65). With Diane DiPrima he edited the first twenty-five issues (1961–63) of their little magazine Floating Bear.[5]

Baraka visited Cuba in July 1960 with a Fair Play for Cuba Committee delegation and reported his impressions in his essay Cuba libre.[6] In 1961 Baraka co-authored a Declaration of Conscience in support of Fidel Castro's regime.[7] Baraka also was a member of the Umbra Poets Workshop of emerging Black Nationalist writers (Ishmael Reed, Lorenzo Thomas and many others) on the Lower East Side (1962–65). He had begun to be a politically active artist. In 1961 a first book of poems, Preface to a Twenty Volume Suicide Note, was published. Baraka's 1962 work "The Myth of a 'Negro Literature'" stated that "a Negro literature, to be a legitimate product of the Negro experience in America, must get at that experience in exactly the terms America has proposed for it in its most ruthless identity." He also states in the same article that as an element of American culture, the Negro was entirely misunderstood by Americans. The reason for this misunderstanding and for the lack of black literature of merit was according to Jones:

In most cases the Negroes who found themselves in a position to pursue some art, especially the art of literature, have been members of the Negro middle class, a group that has always gone out of its way to cultivate any mediocrity, as long as that mediocrity was guaranteed to prove to America, and recently to the world at large, that they were not really who they were, i.e., Negroes.

As long as the black writer was obsessed with being an accepted, middle class, Baraka wrote, he would never be able to speak his mind, and that would always lead to failure. Baraka felt that America only made room for only white obfuscators, not black ones.[8]

In 1963, Baraka wrote Blues People: Negro Music in White America — to this day one of the most influential volumes of jazz criticism, especially in regard to the then beginning free jazz movement. His acclaimed controversial play Dutchman premiered in 1964 and received an Obie Award the same year.

After the assassination of Malcolm X in 1965, Baraka left his wife and their two children and moved to Harlem. Now a "black cultural nationalist," he broke away from the predominantly white Beats and became very critical of the pacifist and integrationist Civil Rights movement. His revolutionary poetry now became more controversial.[9] A poem such as “Black Art” (1965), according to academic Werner Sollors from Harvard University, expressed his need to commit the violence required to “establish a Black World.”[10] "Black Art" quickly became the major poetic manifesto of the Black Arts Literary Movement and in it, Jones declaimed "we want poems that kill," which coincided with the rise of armed self-defense and slogans such as "Arm yourself or harm yourself" that promoted confrontation with the white power structure.[2] Rather than use poetry as an escapist mechanism, Baraka saw poetry as a weapon of action.[11] His poetry demanded violence against those he felt were responsible for an unjust society.

1966–80

In 1966, Baraka married his second wife, Sylvia Robinson, who later adopted the name Amina Baraka.[12] In 1967, he lectured at San Francisco State University. The year after, he was arrested in Newark for having allegedly carried an illegal weapon and resisting arrest during the 1967 Newark riots, and was subsequently sentenced to three years in prison. Shortly afterward an appeals court reversed the sentence based on his defense by attorney, Raymond A. Brown.[13] That same year his second book of jazz criticism, Black Music, came out, a collection of previously published music journalism, including the seminal Apple Cores columns from Down Beat magazine.

In 1967, Baraka (still Leroi Jones) visited Maulana Karenga in Los Angeles and became an advocate of his philosophy of Kawaida, a multifaceted, categorized activist philosophy that produced the "Nguzo Saba," Kwanzaa, and an emphasis on African names.[2] Not long after the 1967 riots, Baraka generated controversy when he went on the radio with a Newark police captain and Anthony Imperiale—the three of them blamed the riots on "white-led, so-called radical groups" and "Communists and the Trotskyite persons."[14]

In 1970 he strongly supported Kenneth A. Gibson's candidacy for mayor of Newark; Gibson was elected the city's first Afro-American Mayor. In the late 1960s and early 1970s, Baraka courted controversy by penning some strongly anti-Jewish poems and articles, similar to the stance at that time of the Nation of Islam.[citation needed]

Baraka's separation from the Black Arts Movement began because he saw certain black writers - capitulationists, as he called them - countering the Black Arts Movement that he created. He believed that the groundbreakers in the Black Arts Movement were doing something that was new, needed, useful, and black, and those who did not want to see a promotion of black expression were "appointed" to the scene to damage the movement.[8] Around 1974, Baraka distanced himself from Black nationalism and became a Marxist and a supporter of third-world liberation movements. In 1979 he became a lecturer in Stony Brook University's Africana Studies Department.[citation needed] The same year, after altercations with his wife, he was sentenced to a short period of compulsory community service. Around this time he began writing his autobiography. In 1980 he denounced his former anti-semitic utterances, declaring himself an anti-zionist.[citation needed]

1980–present

During the 1982-83 academic year, Baraka was a visiting professor at Columbia University, where he taught a course entitled "Black Women and Their Fictions." In 1984 he became a full professor at Rutgers University, but was subsequently denied tenure.[15] In 1985, Baraka returned to Stony Brook, where he is currently professor emeritus of African Studies. In 1987, together with Maya Angelou and Toni Morrison, he was a speaker at the commemoration ceremony for James Baldwin. In 1989 Baraka won an American Book Award for his works as well as a Langston Hughes Award. In 1990 he co-authored the autobiography of Quincy Jones, and 1998 was a supporting actor in Warren Beatty's film Bulworth. In 1996, Baraka contributed to the AIDS benefit album Offbeat: A Red Hot Soundtrip produced by the Red Hot Organization.

In 1999, Baraka was named Poet Laureate of New Jersey.

Baraka collaborated with hip-hop group The Roots on the song "Something in the Way of Things (In Town)" on their 2002 album Phrenology.

In 2002, scholar Molefi Kete Asante included Amiri Baraka on his list of 100 Greatest African Americans.[16]

In 2003, Baraka's daughter Shani, aged 31, and her lesbian partner, Rayshon Homes, were murdered in the home of Shani's sister, Wanda Wilson Pasha, by Pasha's ex-husband, James Coleman.[17][18] Prosecutors argued that Coleman shot Shani because she had helped her sister separate from her husband.[19] A New Jersey jury found Coleman (also known as Ibn El-Amin Pasha) guilty of murdering Shani Baraka and Rayshon Holmes, and sentenced him to 168 years in prison for the 2003 shooting.[20]

Controversies

Baraka's writings (and the covers of his early notebooks with large images of erect penises, which were in open display in the Greenwich Village cafes where he sat) have generated controversy over the years, particularly his advocacy of rape and violence towards (at various times) women, gay people, white people, and Jews. Critics of his work have alternately described such usage as ranging from being vernacular expressions of Black oppression to outright examples of the sexism, homophobia, antisemitism, and racism they perceive in his work.[21][22][23][24]

The following is from a 1965 essay:

Most American white men are trained to be fags. For this reason it is no wonder their faces are weak and blank.…The average ofay [white person] thinks of the black man as potentially raping every white lady in sight. Which is true, in the sense that the black man should want to rob the white man of everything he has. But for most whites the guilt of the robbery is the guilt of rape. That is, they know in their deepest hearts that they should be robbed, and the white woman understands that only in the rape sequence is she likely to get cleanly, viciously popped.[25]

In 2009, he was again asked about the quote, and placed it in a personal and political perspective:

Those quotes are from the essays in Home, a book written almost fifty years ago. The anger was part of the mindset created by, first, the assassination of John Kennedy, followed by the assassination of Patrice Lumumba, followed by the assassination of Malcolm X amidst the lynching, and national oppression. A few years later, the assassination of Martin Luther King and Robert Kennedy. What changed my mind was that I became a Marxist, after recognizing classes within the Black community and the class struggle even after we had worked and struggled to elect the first Black Mayor of Newark, Kenneth Gibson.[26]

In July 2002, ten months after the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center, Baraka wrote a poem entitled "Somebody Blew Up America"[27] that was controversial and met with harsh criticism. The poem is highly critical of racism in America, and includes angry depictions of public figures such as Trent Lott, Clarence Thomas, and Condoleezza Rice. It also contains lines claiming Israel's involvement in the World Trade Center attacks:

Who knew the World Trade Center was gonna get bombed
Who told 4000 Israeli workers at the Twin Towers
To stay home that day
Why did Sharon stay away?

Who know why Five Israelis was filming the explosion
And cracking they sides at the notion

Baraka has said that he believed Israelis and President George W. Bush had advance knowledge of the September 11 attacks,[28] citing what he described as information that had been reported in the American and Israeli press and on Jordanian television. He denies that the poem is antisemitic, and points to its accusation, which is directed against Israelis, rather than Jews as a people.[29][30] The Anti-Defamation League denounced the poem as antisemitic,[31] though Baraka and his defenders defined his position as Anti-Zionism.

After the poem's publication, Governor Jim McGreevey tried to remove Baraka from the post of Poet Laureate of New Jersey to which he had been appointed in 1999, only to discover that there was no legal way to do so. In 2002, McGreevey abolished the NJ Poet Laureate title in order to remove Baraka from the post. In response to legal action filed by Baraka, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit ruled that state officials were immune from such suits, and in November 2007 the Supreme Court of the United States refused to hear an appeal of the case.[32]

Honors and awards

In response to the attempts to remove Baraka as Poet Laureate of New Jersey, a nine-member advisory board named him the poet laureate of the Newark Public Schools in December 2002.[33]

Baraka has received honors from a number of prestigious foundations, including: fellowships from the Guggenheim Foundation and the National Endowment for the Arts, the Langston Hughes Award from the City College of New York, the Rockefeller Foundation Award for Drama, an induction into the American Academy of Arts and Letters, and the Before Columbus Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award.[34]

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2013, 08:15:24 PM »
Binyamin,

Why did you post that BS in this thread? What does it have to do with anything?

This guy is a crack-pot and if he said that crap in my face, he would be decked...

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2013, 08:19:00 PM »
I also have a question, what was your old user name? :)
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2013, 08:20:58 PM »
BTW,

I am not 'racist' and do not believe that blacks are genetically inferior to whites. I have explained my position many times, and my position has evolved over the years. I have known many wicked and immoral white people who have lived lives of drugs and destruction. I have known good blacks who are responsible, held good paying jobs, and raised excellent kids. I believe that morality comes from religious convictions, and the better the religion, the better the religious convictions and thus the morality. I have known several blacks who converted to Judaism, both Conservative and Orthodox conversions. They have been observant, intelligent, and good friends.

I live in an area where I am exposed to all kinds of black culture. Some of it I strongly reject. I do consider a low-life black as the 'N-word' and do not hide it. For this I can be labeled a 'racist' but I reject that because I don't believe a 'N-word' is always a black person, it could be a degenerate white person. I reject Gansta-Rap but I have grown to like religious Hip-Hop music. I still hate Gansta rap and I believe I will always hate it. I hate the black thug as much as anyone... But I don't think they are genetically inclined to such a life-style and I have known white gangsters who behave badly.

So I would like to say it is funny to make an occasional racial joke, but to hate others just because of their skin color is morally wrong.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2013, 08:58:02 PM »
Binyamin,

Why did you post that BS in this thread? What does it have to do with anything?

This guy is a crack-pot and if he said that crap in my face, he would be decked...

It has to do with Leroy.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2013, 09:02:06 PM »
BTW,

I am not 'racist' and do not believe that blacks are genetically inferior to whites. I have explained my position many times, and my position has evolved over the years. I have known many wicked and immoral white people who have lived lives of drugs and destruction. I have known good blacks who are responsible, held good paying jobs, and raised excellent kids. I believe that morality comes from religious convictions, and the better the religion, the better the religious convictions and thus the morality. I have known several blacks who converted to Judaism, both Conservative and Orthodox conversions. They have been observant, intelligent, and good friends.

I live in an area where I am exposed to all kinds of black culture. Some of it I strongly reject. I do consider a low-life black as the 'N-word' and do not hide it. For this I can be labeled a 'racist' but I reject that because I don't believe a 'N-word' is always a black person, it could be a degenerate white person. I reject Gansta-Rap but I have grown to like religious Hip-Hop music. I still hate Gansta rap and I believe I will always hate it. I hate the black thug as much as anyone... But I don't think they are genetically inclined to such a life-style and I have known white gangsters who behave badly.

So I would like to say it is funny to make an occasional racial joke, but to hate others just because of their skin color is morally wrong.

I agree with you. That's what JTF policy is. Evil culture should be rediculed regardless of race. Blacks such as Leroy Jones (Imamu Baraka) are scum and should be rediculed for their Anti-Semitic and anti-American "poetry". These types of blacks are the ones who support Obama. On the other hand, there are good righteous blacks like Alan Keyes who don't adhere to such a culture. So I agree that it has nothing to do with race or skin color but rather culture.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 02:34:28 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2013, 09:04:29 PM »
Who is Jennifer Finlay? This is an article that appeared on JTF.ORG before there was a JTF Forum.

1/15/03

JEWISH TASK FORCE

Fighting to save America and Israel
from Islamic terrorism!
JTF
Post Office Box 650327
Fresh Meadows NY 11365

Newark Honors Black Nazi Jew-Hater

By Jennifer Finlay

Newark, New Jersey public school officials voted unanimously last month to
honor LeRoi Jones, a.k.a. Amiri Baraka, as the first "poet laureate" of the
Newark school system.

Jones has written Ebonics "poems" in which he viciously attacks America,
Israel, whites and Jews and claims that the September 11th attacks were a
Jewish conspiracy:

"They say its [sic] some terrorist, some barbaric A Rab, in Afghanistan/It
wasn't our American terrorists/It wasn't the Klan or the Skin heads/Or the them
that blows up [censored] Churches, or reincarnates us on Death Row/It wasn't Trent
Lott/Or David Duke or Giuliani/Or Schundler, Helms retiring/Who had the
slaves/Who got the bux out the Bucks/Who got fat from plantations/Who genocided
Indians/Tried to waste the Black nation/Who live on Wall Street/The first
plantation/Who cut your [testicles] off/Who rape your ma/Who lynched your
pa/Who the biggest only/Who the most goodest/Who do Jesus resemble/Who created
everything/Who the smartest/Who the greatest/Who the richest/Who say you ugly
and they the goodlookingest/Who define art/Who define science..../Who bought
the slaves, who sold them/Who called you them names/Who say Dahmer wasn't
insane/Who stole Puerto Rico/Who stole the Indies, the Philipines [sic],
Manhattan..../Who own them buildings/Who got the money/Who think you funny/Who
locked you up/Who own the papers/Who owned the slave ship/Who run the army/Who
the fake president/Who the ruler/Who the banker/Who own the oil/Who do no
toil/Who own the soil/Who is not a [censored]/Who is so great ain't nobody
bigger/Who own this city/Who own the air/Who own the water/Who own your
crib/Who rob and steal and cheat and murder and make lies the truth/Who call
you uncouth/Who live in the biggest house/Who do the biggest crime/Who go on
vacation anytime/Who killed the most [censored]..../Who made Bush president/Who
believe the confederate [sic] flag need to be flying/Who talk about democracy
and be lying/Who the Beast in Revelations/Who 666/Who know who decide/Jesus get
crucified/Who the Devil on the real side..../Who the biggest terrorist/Who
change the bible [sic]/Who killed the most people/Who do the most evil..../Who
have the colonies/Who stole the most land/Who rule the world/Who say they good
but only do evil/Who the biggest executioner/Who know why Five Israelis was
filming the explosion/And cracking they sides at the notion/Who walked out of
the [September 2001 Durban UN] Conference Against [sic] Racism/Who killed
Malcolm, Kennedy & his Brother/Who killed Dr. King/Who would want such a
thing?/Are they linked to the murder of Lincoln?/Who invaded Grenada/Who made
money from apartheid..../Who overthrow Chile and Nicaragua later/Who killed
David Sibeko, Chris Hani, the same ones who killed Biko, Cabral, Neruda,
Allende, Che Guevara, Sandino/Who killed Kabila, the ones who wasted Lumumba,
Mondlane, Betty Shabazz, Die, Princess Di, Ralph Featherstone, Little Bobby/Who
locked up Mandela, Dhoruba, Geronimo, Assata, [black Muslim American
cop-killer] Mumia [Abu Jamal], Garvey, Dashiell Hammett, Alphaeus Hutton/Who
killed [Black Panther terrorist and drug dealer] Huey Newton, Fred Hampton,
Medgar Evers, Mikey Smith, Walter Rodney,/Was it the ones who tried to poison
Fidel/Who tried to keep the Vietnamese Oppressed/Who put a price on Lenin's
head/Who got rich from Algeria, Libya, Haiti,/Iran, Iraq, Saudi [Arabia],
Kuwait, Lebanon,/Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Palestine [sic]/Who cut off peoples
[sic] hands in the Congo/Who invented Aids [sic]..../Who put the germs/In the
Indians' blankets..../Who got Sharon back in Power/Who backed Batista, Hitler,
Bilbo, Chiang kai Chek [sic]/Who decided Affirmative Action [sic] had to
go/Reconstruction, The New Deal, The New Frontier, The Great Society[sic]/Who
do Tom A** [U.S. Supreme Court Justice] Clarence [Thomas] Work [sic]
for..../Who know what kind of Skeeza [Ebonics for "woman of bad repute"] is a
Condoleeza/Who pay Connelly [sic] [right-wing black commentator Ward Connerly]
to be a wooden negro [sic]/Who overthrew Nkrumah, Bishop/Who poison [black
American Communist actor Paul] Robeson, who try to put [black American
Communist writer W.E.B.] DuBois in Jail/Who frame Rap Jamil al Amin [convicted
murderer H. Rap Brown, who recently assassinated a black police officer in
Atlanta by shooting him in the genitals]/Who frame the Rosenbergs [the American
Jewish Communist traitors Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, executed for passing
atomic secrets to Stalinist Russia],/Garvey, The Scottsboro Boys [black North
Carolina rapists saved from hanging by Jewish Communist attorneys in the
1930s], The Hollywood [Communist] Ten..../Who knew the World Trade Center was
gonna get bombed/Who told 4000 Israeli workers at the Twin Towers/To stay home
that day/Why did Sharon stay away?/Who? Who? Who?/Explosion of Owl the
newspaper say/The devil face c[oul]d be seen [a reference to a shape resembling
the face of Satan in the smoke of the burning Twin Towers]/Who make money from
war/Who make dough from fear and lies/Who want the world like it is/Who want
the world to be ruled by imperialism and national oppression and terror
violence, and hunger and poverty./Who you know ever/Seen G-d?/But everybody
seen/The Devil/We hear the questions rise/In terrible flame like the whistle of
a crazy dog/Like the acid vomit of the fire of Hell/Who and Who and WHO who
who/Whoooo and Whooooooooooooooooooooo! [sic]

The "poet" as a young "man"
(Jones as a white-hating, Jew-hating black racist)

As early as 1963, when Jones was being invited to read his "poetry" before
self-hating Jewish audiences in Greenwich Village, the primitive Ebonics-rating
"poet laureate" had composed such gems as:

"Don't tell me about no 6 million Jewish cats getting killed [during the
Holocaust] when 50 million blacks was thrown into the ocean."

After ridiculing the horrors of the Holocaust, Jones would invariably receive
standing ovations from his overwhelmingly Jewish audiences.

This was during the early 1960s, the height of the Communist "civil rights"
movement — in which Jews were so deeply involved in helping the most vicious
black Jew-haters.

Make up your mind already!
(LeRoy Jones, a.k.a. LeRoi Jones, a.k.a. Imamu Ameer Baraka (“Blessed
Spiritual Leader”), a.k.a. Amiri Baraka)

Born Everett LeRoy Jones in Newark, he "Frenchified" his name to LeRoi while
attending college. After flunking out of all-black Howard "University," he
joined the Air Force, from which he was discharged "undesirably." Settling in
New York City, he passed through various metamorphoses as a white-influenced
"beatnik" without overt racialist tendencies — they were obviously lurking
just below the surface — as a black extremist in Harlem and as a Marxist.

Jones has a criminal record and served nearly a year of weekend incarcerations
for beating his second wife.

Baraka's Jewish ex-wife Hettie Cohen
(Before and after her marriage to the "poet")

Hettie Cohen was a middle-class Jewish girl who married Jones during his stint
as a white-influenced "beatnik" in New York City's Greenwich Village. A far
better writer than him — it is saying very little — she was the brains
behind a minor literary rag which published the likes of Jack Kerouac, an
amphetamine addict who died an untimely death of liver failure; the homosexual
Jewish pedophile Allen Ginsberg; and William Burroughs, a lifelong heroin
addict obsessed with the homoerotic strangulation of teenaged boys. Cohen
divorced her interracial husband, the father of her two children, at the height
of the "civil rights" movement but otherwise remained true to her revolting
left-wing leanings: these days, she runs a writing workshop at the New York
State Correctional Facility for Women at Bedford Hills and sits on a
"prestigious" honorarium committee offering America's prison population the
literary opportunity to inflict its amorality and violence on a hapless public.

Dutchman

Based on his marriage to Hettie Cohen, Baraka's 1960s play about an interracial
marriage laughably decried the "corruption" of black "culture" by pernicious
white influences. Dutchman won an Obie, the Off Broadway equivalent of the
Tony. Longtime Greenwich Village resident and co-founder of the radical
left-wing rag Village Voice (a.k.a. the Village Vice) Norman Mailer, author of
the autobiographical White Negro, called the Orwellian drivel the "most
important play in America." (During a long and infamous career, the white Negro
stabbed one of his six wives in the stomach at the height of his 1969 New York
City mayoral campaign and was responsible for the murder of a newlywed
22-year-old waiter knifed to death in the Village by a psychopathic career
felon — and Pulitzer Prize-winning author — whose release from maximum
security prison Mailer, a self-hating Jewish nutcase, helped to win.)

The only Jew who publicly protested the 1960s Nazi hatemongering of Jones was a
young columnist for the Jewish Press by the name of Rabbi Meir Kahane, zecher
tzadik livracha (may the memory of this saint be immortalized), who wrote
articles in 1963 exposing this outrage.

Rabbi Kahane at a Jewish Defense League (JDL) demonstration in 1971
(Only his Jewish Press column protested Jones' early Nazi hatemongering)

Over the decades, Jones has been honored innumerable times for writing the most
foul anti-white, anti-American and anti-Semitic trash imaginable.

Last summer, the State of New Jersey named Jones its "poet laureate," a
lifetime appointment.

New Jersey's "poet" laureate receives $10,000 a year

(A rabid, barking-mad America-hater who enjoys biting the hand which feeds him)

When it was discovered that Jones had written a "poem" collectively blaming
Israel, Ariel Sharon and American Jews for the attack on the World Trade
Center, New Jersey Governor Jim McGreevey and state legislative leaders in
Trenton promised to remove Jones as "poet laureate for life."

Yet he has still not been removed.

The "poet" poses

Baraka lays down the law to Southern whites

A proponent of free speech only when it comes to his own obscene lies, the
former beat "poet," black Marxist and all-around America-hater Amiri Baraka
recently demanded that Southern whites cease identifying with the Confederate
flag.

Now New Jersey's largest city, Newark, which has a population that is over 80%
black, has decided to honor Jones.

Newark's black politicians and "community" leaders tell us that it is important
that black children learn Jones' incoherent, illiterate "poetry" — which does
not even rhyme.

Jones is raucously honored after his embrace by Newark's black politicians and
"community" leaders

The fact that Newark public school officials voted unanimously to knowingly
honor a black Nazi who has been in the news in New Jersey because of the
controversy over his anti-white and anti-Jewish racist diatribes proves that
Newark's black school officials enthusiastically agree with Jones' evil views.

But then again, if it had been up to Newark, another black Nazi, Jesse Jackson,
would have been elected President of the United States.

Had it been up to Newark, Jesse "Hymietown" Jackson would have sat in the Oval
Office

Jackson won more than 90% of the vote in Newark in his 1984 and 1988
Presidential campaigns.

Yet we are constantly told that only a "small minority" of blacks harbor
anti-white and anti-Jewish racist views.

Jackson protests his wife's cavity search arrest at the Vieques naval proving
grounds (July 2001)

Recently Jackson and other black racists started complaining again about how
America does not give enough billions of dollars in foreign aid to Africa.

The answer from good Jews and righteous Gentiles to this complaint should be
simple: all U.S. foreign aid should end immediately.

Please send the following vital e-mail to the President, the Vice President,
members of Congress and the news media listed below:

All U.S. foreign aid should end immediately. Most foreign aid goes to nations
that despise us, such as Pakistan, Egypt, Jordan and Morocco. Ending foreign
aid to these terrorist-supporting dictatorships will make this a safer world.
Appeasement is always counterproductive. (For more information, please see the
JTF.ORG web site.)

Please be very brief! Only brief e-mails are actually read.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 02:32:51 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2013, 09:24:58 PM »
I also have a question, what was your old user name? :)
I can't find it?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2013, 11:47:09 PM »
Ok a few more  :::D
Royeisha:
https://www.facebook.com/rhroyeishah

Roynetta:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/roynetta-mitchell/43/b55/220

Roysha:
https://www.facebook.com/roysha.smith

Are these people's real names or are you putting us on?  I took myself off facebook.