Author Topic: John Kerry hates Jews because his father was a self-hating Jew (new video)  (Read 4964 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Barack Hussein Obama's Secretary of State John Kerry is an anti-Semite and an enemy of Israel for a reason: his father was a self-hating Jew who changed his name from Cohen to Kerry and who pretended to be an Irish Catholic. His father also intermarried, meaning that Kerry is not Jewish because his mother was not Jewish. But Kerry knows that the world still views him as "half Jewish" and he wants to eliminate that half as desperately as his father did. So Kerry is now working with Obama to pressure tiny Israel to commit national suicide.

The video is in Hebrew but English-speakers can help spread the message.

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the video, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
The Kerrys would rather be impure (ba'alei keri) than Kohanim. Keri is also used in the admonition in the Torah portion on May 4 (Bechukotai).

Ba'alei Keri are impure from seminal emissions.

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
We should call him John Ba'al Keri.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
This whole administration probably has the ideology of Ahmadinejad.  Its really pathetic.

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
His family rather than being proud of being pure Kohanim, would rather be impure Kerrys with their shicksas. John Kerry is the product of that.

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
It reminds me of how in Hebrew you expalined that "Kof Annan isn't my Kof so why should I call him Kofi?".

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
We should call him John Ba'al Keri.

בס''ד

I just started a thread on the Hebrew forum where I used your term John Baal Keri.

http://hayamin.org/forum/index.php/topic,39083.0.html

Offline City Yossi

• New JTFer
"If you have a grandfather who was/is Jewish, this makes you an enemy of society".  This is reminiscent of Mein Kampf.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 07:44:31 PM by City Yossi »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
If you have a grandfather who was/is Jewish, this makes you an enemy of society.  This is reminiscent of Mein Kampf.

What do you mean by this? Both my grandfathers and grandmothers were Jewish and I am not an enemy of society...

Baruch Hashem I live in America... I can wear my kippah and tzittzits in public and nobody says anything to me. Today I was chatting with people at the rental car place about Israel... Most everyone seems to support Israel when I am around..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
"If you have a grandfather who was/is Jewish, this makes you an enemy of society".  This is reminiscent of Mein Kampf.

בס''ד

If someone is a self-hating Jew, he is an enemy of society. Like you, for instance. Cowardly self-hating Jews like you prevent the final redemption for not only the Jewish people but for the whole world.

It is self-hating Jews like you and John Kerry who are reminiscent of Meine Kampf. You are defending John Kerry who is pressuring Israel to commit national suicide which would lead to another holocaust. You are defending the fact that his hideous father converted, intermarried and denied being a Jew, and then this hideous father produced an evil son who as Secretary of State is working feverishly to destroy Israel. When we expose this to save Israel, you compare us to Meine Kampf, you miserable worm.

You speak about Meine Kampf after you have posted numerous Jew-hating Nazi comments all over YouTube.

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
What a dispicable family. His grandfather didn't intermarry but he did convert his Jewish wife to Catholicism. It also says he's a descendant of The Maharal.

Also, his evil grandfather sent himself to a very warm place by killing himself.

Irish Catholic or Czech Jew?

John Kerry's Jewish Roots

Fooled you! And you, and you, and you.

Even the best friends of Senator John Forbes Kerry, a practicing Catholic from Massachusetts (the state which contains America’s largest Irish Catholic population), thought of him as an American Irish Catholic through and through.

The discovery of Kerry’s European Jewish roots has surprised many people, including the senator himself.

Benedikt Kohn (Great-Grandfather)

Benedikt Kohn, the great-grandfather of Senator John Kerry, was born about 1824 in southern Moravia. Benedikt was successful as a master brewer of beer.

In 1868, after the death of his first wife, he moved to Bennisch (today called Horni Benesov) and married Mathilde Frankel Kohn. Benedikt and Mathilde Kohn were two of the only 27 Jews living in Bennisch, which is listed as having a total population of 4,200, in 1880.

Soon after Benedikt died in 1876, Mathilde moved to Vienna with her children Ida (7), Friedrich "Fritz" (3) and Otto (newborn).

Fritz Kohn/Fred Kerry (Grandfather)

Fritz and Otto excelled in their studies in Vienna. However, like other Jews, they suffered greatly from the anti-Semitism that prevailed in Europe at this time. As a result, both Kohn brothers abandoned their Jewish heritage and converted to Roman Catholicism.

In addition, in 1897, Otto decided to shed the Jewish-sounding name of Kohn. He chose a new name by dropping a pencil on a map. The pencil landed on Ireland's County Kerry. In 1901, Fritz followed his brother’s example and officially changed his name to Frederick Kerry.

Fred, who worked as an accountant at his uncle's shoe factory, married Ida Loewe, a Jewish musician from Budapest. Ida was a descendant of Sinai Loew, a brother of Rabbi Judah Loew, the famous Kabbalist, philosopher and Talmudist known as the "Maharal of Prague" who some say invented the character of the Golem. Two of Ida's siblings, Otto Loewe and Jenni Loewe, were killed in Nazi concentration camps.

Fred, Ida and their first son Erich were all baptized as Catholics. And in 1905, the young family immigrated to America. After entering through Ellis Island, the family first lived in Chicago and then settled in Boston. Fred and Ida had two more children in America, Mildred (1910) and Richard (1915).

Fred and Ida and their three children lived in Brookline, where Fred became a prominent man in the shoe business and regularly attended Sunday Catholic church services. Fred did not tell and no one would have guessed that the family had Jewish roots.

In 1921, Fred Kerry, at age 48, entered a Boston hotel and shot himself in the head. Some say the suicide was due to financial stress or depression. Perhaps the transition from Czech Jew to American Catholic was too great and unsupported a spiritual, psychological and social change.

Richard Kerry (Father)

Richard was six years old when his father committed suicide. It has been said that he dealt with the tragedy by ignoring it. Richard attended Phillips Academy, Yale University and Harvard Law School. After serving in the U.S. Army Air Corps, Kerry worked in the U.S. Department of State and later the Foreign Service.

He married Rosemary Forbes, the beneficiary of the Forbes family trusts. The Forbes family amassed a huge fortune in China trade.

Richard and Rosemary had four children: Margery (1941), John (1943), Diana (1947) and Cameron (1950). John, a Massachusetts Senator, is the 2004 Democratic Nominee for President. Cameron, who married a Jewish woman and converted to Judaism in 1983, is a prominent Boston lawyer.

John Forbes Kerry

In 1997 Secretary of State Madeleine Albright learned three of her four grandparents were Jewish. Then Wesley Clark announced that his father was Jewish. And now a researcher has discovered that John Kerry is really John Kohn.

So what if John Kerry has Jewish roots? If the discovery had been made in Europe in the 1940’s, Kerry would have been sent to a Nazi concentration camp. If the discovery had been made in America in the 1950’s, Kerry’s political career would have been negatively affected. Today, however, the discovery of Kerry’s Jewish roots seems inconsequential and unlikely to affect the 2004 presidential race.

The story of Kerry’s Jewish past is of interest because it reflects the story of many European Jews who shed their Jewish heritage en route to America at the turn of the century. The story makes one wonder how many Americans today have Jewish roots of which they are unaware. 

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/168215

Report: Kerry Meets With 'Marmara Martyr' in Washington

Secretary of State John Kerry met with the father of one of the “martyrs” killed during the Mavi Marmara flotilla incident.

By Arutz Sheva staff

First Publish: 5/22/2013, 12:02 PM

Secretary of State John Kerry met with the father of one of the “martyrs” killed during the Mavi Marmara flotilla incident, according to a report in Turkey’s Hurriyet Daily News.

Ahmet Dogan, whose son Furkan Doğan was a Turkish-American dual citizen, reportedly met with Kerry on May 17 in Washington.

According to the report, Dogan handed Kerry a letter to give to President Barack Obama, providing information about the pending trial of Israeli soldiers involved in the raid.

Kerry said he would personally give the letter to Obama, Davutoglu wrote on his Twitter account.

Dogan had previously said that he met with Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan before the start of his visit to Washington to give him the letter he wrote for Obama.

"[Erdogan] said he could give the letter to the U.S. president, but that it would be better if I gave it to him in person, so he asked me to join the delegation," Dogan said.

The 2010 Gaza-bound flotilla incident resulted in the death of nine Turkish nationals, who were on board the vessel seeking to pose a threat to Israel’s national security and infiltrate the borders of the Jewish state.