Poll

Would you vote for Anthony Weiner?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
11 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Anthony Weiner running for mayor  (Read 2703 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Anthony Weiner running for mayor
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2013, 05:57:37 AM »
Wow.  For a career in politics, that guy should have legally changed his name a long time ago.
True... I don't think this guy entertained thoughts of politics before this then again a name like that is not the handicap it was years ago... The guy sounds like a ball of fire over the radio but when I first saw his picture for the first time yesterday I got the impression of a much older and quieter personality... If his campaign moves forward I would like to see him speaking on the TV and see what sort of impression I get from that... From what he has been saying I believe the lack of quality candidates that were lining up for the next administration may have prompted him to toss his hat into the ring.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2013, 11:58:06 AM »
True... I don't think this guy entertained thoughts of politics before this then again a name like that is not the handicap it was years ago... The guy sounds like a ball of fire over the radio but when I first saw his picture for the first time yesterday I got the impression of a much older and quieter personality... If his campaign moves forward I would like to see him speaking on the TV and see what sort of impression I get from that... From what he has been saying I believe the lack of quality candidates that were lining up for the next administration may have prompted him to toss his hat into the ring.

Hope he'll get some support.  Anyone other than the liberal lesbian or the al qaeda bride.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2013, 12:11:39 PM »
Hope he'll get some support.  Anyone other than the liberal lesbian or the al qaeda bride.
:::D

I agree!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2013, 12:30:35 PM »
Weiner is a weenie