Author Topic: New Obama Ben & Jerrys Ice-Cream flavor  (Read 4371 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
New Obama Ben & Jerrys Ice-Cream flavor
« on: May 21, 2013, 10:53:33 PM »
Gagging...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: New Obama Ben & Jerrys Ice-Cream flavor
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 10:56:51 PM »
Anyone ever notice that lately obama has been sportin the 'pouty face'?

Kinda makes you want to CRY..... NOT! BWahahahaa
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 12:02:43 AM »
Didn't Ben and Jerry's support the black Muslim cop killer, Mumia Abu-Jamal?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 12:05:04 AM »
http://rartee.wordpress.com/2009/09/21/ben-jerrys-new-flavor-abu-jamal-mumia-cadamia-nut

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1256980/posts

Ben Cohen of Ben & Jerry's Ice cream, schemes to "increase profits" by supporting a cop-killer.

http://www.officer.com/faulkner/boycott.htm 

Posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 12:48:59 AM by cowboy_code

Ben and Jerry's Boycott

Ben Cohen of Ben & Jerry's Ice cream, schemes to "increase profits" by supporting a cop-killer. Ben Cohen, co-founder of Ben & Jerry's, co-authored a book titled "Ben & Jerry's Double-Dip : How to Run a Values-Led Business and Make Money, Too ". This book explains "How your commitment to worthy social causes will result in unprecedented customer and employee loyalty -- and increased profit". Ben Cohen believes that it's good for business to become involved in social causes. One of the social causes he has chosen to become involved in is the "Free Mumia Jamal" movement. He signed his name to a petition which appeared in a full page ad in the New York Times. The words "Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream" appeared on the petition, next to his name. When people became angry about Cohen's actions, he posted this statement on the B&J web site;

"Scores of American legal scholars, including former United States Attorney General Ramsey Clark, have reviewed the trial of Mumia Abu-Jamal and concluded that he did not receive a fair trial. In the interests of justice, these scholars have called for a new and impartial trial. I am in no position to judge his guilt or innocence. For all I know, a new and impartial trial could find him guilty again. But the American system of justice must be fair and must be perceived as fair. So I have supported the former U.S. Attorney General in calling for a new trial to properly establish Jamal's guilt or innocence. I take this position as a concerned citizen, not as an officer of any company or organization."

Ben Cohen cites former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark as one of the "legal scholars" who believes that Mumia did not receive a fair trial. Ramsey Clark also believes that the USA should be tried for war crimes against Iraq. Does Cohen have any of his own reasons for thinking Mumia's trial was not fair? He seems to be saying that he has he formed his opinion simply because he believes some people who call themselves "scholars".

All of the many judges who have reviewed this case over the past two decades have unanimously decided that Ramsey Clark and his "scholar" friends are wrong.

Cohen's claim that he took this position as a concerned citizen, not as an officer of any company, is an outright lie. On the "Free Mumia" petition, he signed his name right next to the words "Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream", and we know from his book that commitment to "worthy social causes" such as Mumia Jamal is done with the intent of creating "customer and employee loyalty -- and increased profits".

Ben Cohen needs to learn that supporting cop killers is no way to make money.

For more information about the murder case go to the website at http://www.officer.com/faulkner/boycott.htm

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 08:32:46 AM »
I was thinking that might be one ice cream flavor you won't see from Ben & Jerry's.
I hate Ben & Jerry's.  It's ice cream for tree hugging liberals.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 11:00:12 AM »
It would have to taste like frozen poo.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 02:20:23 PM »
I believe the image was from Mad magazine, a satire magazine...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2013, 03:33:31 PM »
I believe the image was from Mad magazine, a satire magazine...

From the title of the thread I thought Ben & Jerry's just might dedicate a flavor to Obama...before I saw the image was a joke.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2013, 04:42:48 PM »
Remember the fortune cookie flavor for the Chinese basketball player and they said it was racist to Chinese people?

They could have made the ice cream yellow which would really be racist. But they just honored Chinese desert food. That's what they serve for desert in Chinese restaurants even though it's really an American invention.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2013, 05:04:19 PM »
Feces in a bucket ? Yummy !

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2013, 05:05:36 PM »
I wonder if Mad Magazine will now be on the IRS hit-list.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2013, 05:39:46 PM »
I can't have ice cream anymore, but I'll buy that flavor!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2013, 07:27:58 PM »
Back in the 70s Mad mad a lot of fun of Nixon:

It seems like Mad magazine has been poking fun at Obama since 2008:

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2013, 07:38:06 PM »
Unfortunately, these 2 fat, liberal kikes haven't croaked yet from heart disease.  But I understand both have had heart attacks, probably from ingesting large amounts of fatty ice cream, which is one of the worst foods you can eat.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2013, 08:55:08 PM »
Unfortunately, these 2 fat, liberal kikes haven't croaked yet from heart disease.  But I understand both have had heart attacks, probably from ingesting large amounts of fatty ice cream, which is one of the worst foods you can eat.

Ben&Jerrys Ice Cream is pretty good. I don't have it much, but from time to time, it is ok. I also like HagenDaz which I buy in the grocery store..

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2013, 09:00:03 PM »
frozen turd?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774