Author Topic: Paterson, NJ Celebrates PLO Terrorist Day  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Paterson, NJ Celebrates PLO Terrorist Day
« on: May 22, 2013, 04:34:31 PM »
NJ Designated 'Palestinian Day', Hoists Flag Over City Hall

The mayor of Paterson, NJ, had designated Sunday, May 19 as “Palestinian-American Day” in the city, as PA flag hoisted over City Hall.

By Arutz Sheva staff

First Publish: 5/22/2013, 2:07 PM

The mayor of Paterson, New Jersey, had designated Sunday, May 19 as “Palestinian-American Day” in the city, as he hoisted a "Palestinian" flag hoisted over City Hall.

The occasion might mark first time that the "Palestinian" flag has flown above any American city hall, The Bergen Record reported.

“If they’re citizens of the city of Paterson, they have every right to raise the flag,” Paterson Mayor Jeffery Jones told The Record.

The event was attended by about 120 people shouting “long live Palestine.”

“Palestine is our country and we are proud of that,” said one resident in attendance. “We’re happy [to be] recognized finally.”

South Paterson is often known as “Little Ramallah” for its sizeable Arab population.

New Jersey Assemblyman Thomas Giblin, a Democrat representing the state’s 34th district, presented a ceremonial resolution marking the event, and U.S. Rep. Bill Pascrell, Jr. (D-NJ) presented a letter of Special Congressional Recognition

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Paterson, NJ Celebrates PLO Terrorist Day
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 04:37:01 PM »
Is this why G-d cursed New Jersey in the hurricane? This was recognized by the NJ State Assembly.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 06:36:32 PM »
NP they should make that town their "palestine". NJ is ridden with gangs and crime, perhaps they and the bloods can battle it out.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 07:02:46 PM »
You ain't seen nothing yet.  As the third world population of America grows, you will see more of this and worse.  The only hope is to immediately end all immigration from third world countries, especially muslim countries, and end all "anti-discrimination" laws which benefit "afro americans" (such as the afro american mayor of paterson) at the expense of whites in general and jews in particular.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 09:05:51 PM »
You do realize what lives in paterson, nj?
or worst what it smells like.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 11:57:07 PM »
You do realize what lives in paterson, nj?
or worst what it smells like.

The world is getting more and more accepting of depravity

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 09:53:39 AM »
There's a big computer store there that I go to. I always make sure I lock all my doors and shut tight my windows and make sure no valuables are in my car.
There's always some ''guy'' going around asking for a dollar.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2013, 09:55:23 AM »
I should also mention that at 1pm there's that "walaaaa allahhh huakbarrr wallaaaa keeellee dee infidel"
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774