Author Topic: Ad: Immigration 'reform' adds 33 million competitors to jobless Americans  (Read 2897 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
More ads like these should be seen on the tube:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
you could multiply 20 million by 3 and that is how many people are out of work, 45 million on food assistance, i don't know what to say, i think that our wages will go way down....god help us, who is doing this to america?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
you could multiply 20 million by 3 and that is how many people are out of work, 45 million on food assistance, i don't know what to say, i think that our wages will go way down....god help us, who is doing this to america?

Prepare to earn minimum wage while paying 50% in taxes. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Prepare to earn minimum wage while paying 50% in taxes.
Taxes will go up and business activity way down. Immigration bill is last punch to this economy and only one of its problems. There are many more terrible decisions aside from immigration "reform".
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,