Author Topic: Peres to Claim ‘Overwhelming Majority’ Favor 1949 Border  (Read 1815 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/168317
President Shimon Peres plans to tell Arab leaders that the overwhelming majority of Israeli citizens favor a return to the 1949-1967 borders, according to Maariv reporter Shalom Yerushalmi.

Peres is planning to speak Sunday evening at a WEF economic conference in Jordan.

Among those present will be Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, Jordan’s King Abdullah, and United States Secretary of State John Kerry. Peres reportedly plans to address Abbas directly in his speech.

Yerushalmi quoted Peres’ planned statement to Abbas, “You are my partner and I am your partner. Let’s promote peace. I know that you know that there aren’t many differences between us. I know that you know that the differences that exist can be bridged.”

“Israel wants peace. There is an overwhelming majority here that favors a diplomatic solution of ‘two states for two peoples’ on the 1967 lines, with mutually agreed and equitable changes to the border,” Peres reportedly plans to say.

He reportedly will praise the Arab League Peace Plan, which would entail Israel giving up nearly all of Judea and Samaria and repatriating many descendants of Arabs who fled Israel in 1948.

There will be roughly 800 representatives from 60 countries at the WEF conference. Of them, 430 will come from Middle Eastern countries.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Peres to Claim ‘Overwhelming Majority’ Favor 1949 Border
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 07:26:39 AM »
The time has come to release Yigal Amir.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 07:45:14 AM »

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 01:17:42 AM »
Why is this alter kaker not in the moshav zkainim?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 05:39:44 AM »
He praises the plan of the Arab Legue..

He should remember what this radicals have changed Syria into. If you show weakness to this animals like quatar, saudi arabia, egypt etc. they will put your whole house in flames, like they did several times.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 08:38:40 AM »
Peres was never elected PM.
This guy is radical and will sell out Israel.
Peres opposed bombing Iraq's nuclear facility in 81.
Peres opposed Israel going into Jenin in 2002 after Palestinian homicide bombers from Jenin were slaughtering Israeli civilians, including the Passover massacre.
Peres opposed going into Jenin cause he was more concerned about his legacy and appeasing Arafat who was behind the atrocities of Israeli civilians. 
Peres opposed killing Yassin in 2004.
Peres wants to divide Jerusalem and give away the Jewish Golan.
This is why we need Chaim to stand up to these Kapos's like Peres.
Peres go leave like Barak did.  Israel will be so much better off.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 08:57:48 AM »
Its very important to remember how Peres opposed Israel going into Jenin in 2002, when Israel went into there to stop the Arab Nazi Homicide bombers from slaughtering more Israeli civilians.
Peres is a total opportunist.  Back then even with Arafat ordering terrorist atrocities against Israeli civilians, Peres still kept appeasing Arafat.
Peres was obsessed with his legacy of Oslo and didn't care how many Jews were slaughtered by Arab terrorists because of Oslo.

Then when Israel went to defeat the Fatah Terrorists Peres gave a base to with Oslo, Peres showed his true appeasement style.
Read this article from 2002, which shows how Peres lied cause he was obsessed with appeasing Arafat and Oslo.

Remember, In 2002 the IDF, once and for all, broke down the terrorist infrastructure in Jenin and either killed the top Arab terrorists and threw the other thugs in jail.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/663308/posts
Peres calls IDF operation in Jenin a 'massacre'
Ha'aretz ^ | 9 April 2002 | Aluf Benn and Amos Harel
4/10/2002

Foreign Minister Shimon Peres Peres is very worried about the expected international reaction as soon as the world learns the details of the tough battle in the Jenin refugee camps, where more than 100 Palestinians have already been killed in fighting with IDF forces. In private, Peres is referring to the battle as a "massacre."

IDF officers also expressed grave reservations Monday over the operation in Jenin. "Because of the dangers," they said, "the soldiers are almost not advancing on foot. The bulldozers are simply 'shaving' the homes and causing terrible destruction. When the world sees the pictures of what we have done there, it will do us immense damage."

"However many wanted men we kill in the refugee camp, and however much of the terror infrastructure we expose and destroy there, there is still no justification for causing such great destruction."

Peres, who is feeling increasingly isolated in the government - Sharon added three hardline ministers to his cabinet Monday - believes Arafat is still irreplaceable at this stage.

He does not regard the documents that Sharon presented Monday in the Knesset as a "smoking gun" that irrefutably proves that Arafat was directly linked to ordering terrorist activity. And Israel's isolation of the Palestinian leader, he believes, only enhanced his prestige and turned him into the key player.

Despite his harsh criticism, however, and his belief that Labor will not be able to remain much longer in the government, Peres is in no hurry to quit. He is telling his closest associates that after the fighting ends and U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell has visited, the decision will be made. If Powell presents a political plan, Labor will want to fight for it in the government.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 08:58:54 AM »
Peres who was the main person behind the Oslo Accords that resulted in the Terror war with thousands of Israelis getting murdered and maimed by PLO terrorists. Now Peres supports Kerry's Surrender Initiative to decapitate and dismember Israel. How convenient.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2013, 10:43:52 AM »
He went senile a while ago. He sounds like a broken Polish record.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2013, 12:47:23 PM »
This is from the top on down.  Netenyahu wants him to say this.  He's doing Netenyahu's bidding.  But Netenyahu, the traitor, doesn't actually want to say this himself.   

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2013, 01:14:52 PM »
 Aces High, your totally right what you said.
Thats why Netanyahu hasn't refuted what Peres said.
Anyone with a brain knows Netanyahu is a clone of Peres, Barak, Olmert and Livni.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2013, 01:34:45 PM »
I dont think peres is senile, but evil incarnate.

The ramblings of a senile person are harmless.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2013, 02:22:07 PM »
Even as an old man, Peres is still an extremely dangerous enemy of the Jewish people.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2013, 11:00:22 PM »
One one more year for Peres as President. The current law only allows for one 7 year term. The previous law allowed for two 5 years terms. When Ezer Weizman had to resign, the new law took effect. The next President also left a few months early and now is in jail for rape.

What is he going to do after he leaves office? Re-join the Knesset or government? He's been a self-appointed Leftist leader for years (Basically all of the State's existence.). He was PM twice despite never winning an election. The first was because Likud and Labor didn't have enough MKs to have a coalition without the other so he and Shamir each served 2 years. That was when Rabbi Kahane was an MK. Then he became PM again with Rabin was assassinated. But he had a seat for life on the Labor list because he didn't have to face the voters and was on a high enough position on the Labor list.

Even for President, he didn't win the first vote. Then in the second vote the other person withdrew so he won un-opposed.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2013, 11:06:08 PM »
One one more year for Peres as President. The current law only allows for one 7 year term. The previous law allowed for two 5 years terms. When Ezer Weizman had to resign, the new law took effect. The next President also left a few months early and now is in jail for rape.

What is he going to do after he leaves office? Re-join the Knesset or government? He's been a self-appointed Leftist leader for years (Basically all of the State's existence.). He was PM twice despite never winning an election. The first was because Likud and Labor didn't have enough MKs to have a coalition without the other so he and Shamir each served 2 years. That was when Rabbi Kahane was an MK. Then he became PM again with Rabin was assassinated. But he had a seat for life on the Labor list because he didn't have to face the voters and was on a high enough position on the Labor list.

Even for President, he didn't win the first vote. Then in the second vote the other person withdrew so he won un-opposed.

This IDIOT is going to repatriate Jews who lived in Arab lands. NO THANK YOU!  I pray they dont leave Israel for a future of death and renewed persecution.  This man is the Christian conception of satan

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2013, 12:07:43 AM »
This IDIOT is going to repatriate Jews who lived in Arab lands. NO THANK YOU!  I pray they dont leave Israel for a future of death and renewed persecution.  This man is the Christian conception of satan

I thought there is talk of reperations for property stolen from Jews in Arab countries. I haven't ever heard of Jews going back there.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2013, 12:29:33 AM »
It is such a pity that this man is president of Israel. Pathetic if you ask me.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2013, 08:55:21 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/13356#.UaQkGkCG1u8

Here is a Peres comment from the 90s, which you can see how deranged Peres is.
"I will make Assad a peace partner just as I made Arafat a peace partner"

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2013, 08:12:29 PM »

I thought there is talk of reperations for property stolen from Jews in Arab countries. I haven't ever heard of Jews going back there.

My mistake then, Benyamin. 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2013, 08:19:52 PM »

My mistake then, Benyamin.

Did Peres say what you said? I didn't read about him saying something about the topic. But I know that Sfardic Jews lost property when they were persecuted after the founding of the State. Even my grandparents left Iraq and weren't allowed to take more than what they could take in suitcases. I think they might have stopped Jews from taking money out of the country. The same thing happens with whites in South Africa who are prohibited by the affirmative action beasts in power from taking money out.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2013, 08:56:36 PM »

Did Peres say what you said? I didn't read about him saying something about the topic. But I know that Sfardic Jews lost property when they were persecuted after the founding of the State. Even my grandparents left Iraq and weren't allowed to take more than what they could take in suitcases. I think they might have stopped Jews from taking money out of the country. The same thing happens with whites in South Africa who are prohibited by the affirmative action beasts in power from taking money out.

I have a Sephardic friend whose family was chased from Egypt, they left behind all their property and money in Egypt. He says they used to have beach-front property before the Egyptians stole their land and forced them to flee.

I doubt Egypt would ever return what they stole from my friends family.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2013, 09:26:38 PM »

I spoke with one Jewish-American scientist originally from Baghdad and he said how lucky he is to be alive. Arabs burned their candy store and took his father away along with 70 other Jews which they had killed for the most part but his father escaped with several others.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2013, 09:39:06 PM »
I have a Sephardic friend whose family was chased from Egypt, they left behind all their property and money in Egypt. He says they used to have beach-front property before the Egyptians stole their land and forced them to flee.

I doubt Egypt would ever return what they stole from my friends family.

The anti-Semites are the true parasites, stealing other's property, money, lifeblood

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2013, 10:31:24 PM »

It sounds like Alexandria. Didn't Chaim say his Egyptian Sfardic family lived there? It was a Hellinistic city that came after the evil Ancient Egypt was destroyed and before the Muslims took over. It was probably nicer than the rest of Egypt which looks like a sewer. The Arabs destroy everything in the end.