Author Topic: Older Muslim brother might have killed 3 Jewish friends  (Read 990 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Older Muslim brother might have killed 3 Jewish friends
« on: April 23, 2013, 06:47:01 AM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4371249,00.html   

Did Boston terrorist kill 3 Jews in 2011?

Bombing leads police to reopen investigation into triple 2011 murder. One victim was Tsarnaev's best friend, but according to man who knew the two during that period, 'Tamerlan didn't even go to the funeral'

Yitzhak Benhorin
Published:    04.23.13, 11:13 / Israel News

WASHINGTON - As details about the two brothers responsible for the Boston Marathon bombing contiune to emerge, additional suspicions arise regarding their criminal record. Waltham, Massachusetts police reopened an investigation into a triple murder that occurred in 2011 to examine whether the elder of the brothers, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was involved.

One of the murder victims was the terrorist's best friend, but according to a young man who knew the two during that period, "Tamerlan didn't even go to the funeral."

Related Stories:

Boston manhunt: A timeline
    Boston bombing suspect questioned by authorities

US probes ties between Boston bombing, Chechen group

The Boston Globe quoted on Tuesday a relative of the victim, Brendan Mess, who said that the investigation into his death was reopened at the request of the relatives, who now believe that Tamerlan and perhaps his younger brother, Dzhokhar, are behind the crime.

"Tam wasn’t there at the memorial service, he wasn’t at the funeral, he wasn’t around at all," a friend of the two, Ray told BuzzFeed. "And he was really close with Brendan. That’s why it’s so weird when he said, 'I don’t have any American friends.'"

Mess's body was found in his home on September 12, 2011, alongside the bodies of two additional friends. Raphael Teken and Erik Weissman. The Jewish Daily Forward reported that all three victims were Jewish.

"The triple murder was originally considered to be drug related because the men’s bodies were found covered with marijuana. The crime was particularly brutal and all three victims’ throats were slashed."

Tsarnaev and Mess lived in the same neighborhood and worked out together in a nearby gym. "Back then, none of us thought that it could be Tam," said Ray.

"Everything was so emotional and we simply thought that someone else did it. Tam's name was not even mentioned."

However, Tsarnaev's recent exposure changed the picture for them. "Even without talking about it in advance, some of my friends and I started thinking that maybe Tamerlan was connected to it."

Tamerlan Tsarnaev was killed in a shootout with police a few days after the terror attack at the Boston Marathon finish line, where three people were killed and 180 were injured.

Bedside Proceedings
His brother, Dzhokhar, was arrested 24 hours later. He sustained gunshot wounds to his neck and leg and police estimate that he tried to commit suicide prior to being caught.

On Monday, Magistrate Judge Marianne Bowler arrived at Dzhokhar's hospital bedside and read him the two counts attributed to him: using a weapon of mass destruction and malicious destruction of property resulting in death. If convicted, he is likely to face the death penalty.

Meanwhile, police began interrogating the younger brother – in writing, as his injury prevents him from speaking – and according to US sources, he relayed that while the two Muslim brothers were religiously-motivated but that they had no connection to Islamic terror organizations.

In addition, US authorities are now investigating a Russian intelligence report according to which Tamerlan met with a suspicious figure during his six-month stay in the country in 2012. Information on the possible connection between the two was transferred to the Americans slightly after the terror attack.

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham, a member of the Committee on Armed Services, said on Monday that the FBI did not know that Tamerlan Tsarnaev went to Russia in January 2012 and stayed there for six months, since his name was spelled differently.

In an interview with Fox, the South Carolinian senator said, "when he entered the Aeroflot plane, they misspelled his name and this is the reason it wasn't updated in the US intelligence system that Tsarnaev traveled to Russia."
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Older Muslim brother might have killed 3 Jewish friends
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 07:27:56 AM »
Difference in pronunciation can be a problem some times. For example I call Tamerlan as Taimurlung.

It may now almost be certain that the said Chechen brother/s was/were involved in the murder of the Jewish persons.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 01:20:04 PM »
Stupid poor Jews, what were they thinking trusting a Jihadist beast, he could never be their friend.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 01:31:36 PM »
Muslim "friends". What a joke.
Never trust them.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 08:09:46 PM »
I am not surprised that:

a) Stupid liberal jews befriended a Muslim
b) 3 stupid liberal jews were killed by a single Muslim

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 09:16:06 PM »
I am not surprised that:

a) Stupid liberal jews befriended a Muslim
b) 3 stupid liberal jews were killed by a single Muslim

I most certainly doubt he was able to slash three mens throats by himself... He must have had assistance in doing this...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 06:53:12 AM »
When the said crime occurred, was he married or not.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 11:45:57 AM »
A Jew hating terrorists.... sounds like all Muslims.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2013, 12:12:34 PM »
I most certainly doubt he was able to slash three mens throats by himself... He must have had assistance in doing this...

You know that may be true, but he was into that MMA crap and was a boxer?  I mean most Jews unfortunately cannot handle that--especially the type who would be easy prey for a piece of nazi filth like this homicidal piece of [censored]

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2013, 05:40:55 PM »
You can bet the NY Nazi Times and the rest of the jew hating media will try to bury this story, especially the part about a muslim terrorist killing 3 jewish college kids. 

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2013, 11:23:04 AM »

You say its impossible to kill 3 even with a knife? LOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2013, 04:32:01 PM »
You say its impossible to kill 3 even with a knife? LOOOOOOOOOOL

I did not say it was 'impossible' but most likely improbable. I don't know the facts of the case but my experience is that even Pot Dealers keep weapons such as knives and guns (In my past I knew pot dealers who had guns).

So I still think, unless he had some help, that it would be difficult to kill all three without any problems (unless he had the element of surprise on his side).
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14