Author Topic: ARAB WOMAN STICKS IT TO MOSLEMS!  (Read 2307 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
ARAB WOMAN STICKS IT TO MOSLEMS!
« on: July 18, 2007, 10:18:59 AM »
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 10:22:00 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: ARAB WOMAN STICKS IT TO MOSLEMS!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 01:39:20 PM »
Wafa Sultan is an amazing lady. Didn't she move to the US?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 01:49:34 PM »
I have to say that was somewhat moving.  However, I can't help but think she was put up to it by a terrorist network seeking to show a softer side of Islam.
Islam is a cancerous society.  Once diagnosed there's no true cure... ::)

Wafa Sultan is NO put up.....she hates islam. Watch all the videos of her. She knows this vile culture from the inside and she loathes it. She has about 10,000 death threats to date.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 02:21:01 PM »
Women like her will shatter Islam. I love listening to her commentary. With people like her, Whalid Shoebat, and other former muslims condemning Islam, we will devastate Islam in ways they never thought possible. Already Malaysia fears mass conversions away from islam because of the inspiring story of Lina Joy. The Islamic world trembles at our resolve... Pretty soon Islam will be the fastest shrinking religion on the planet.

With Hope,
Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 02:40:53 PM »
Wafa Sultan is NO put up.....she hates islam. Watch all the videos of her. She knows this vile culture from the inside and she loathes it. She has about 10,000 death threats to date.

This sounds very encouraging.  But I wonder whether someone who once believed those deceitful scribes can ever truly free themselves from the evil that has corrupted them...
This isn't a direct attack on this women, but general ambiguity by a person who has seen the horror this Cult can inflict on their own and especially the so-called "Kafir" (Non-Believers) :-\

But that's the point......she's not ambiguous in the least. She's highly critical of the entire culture/religion.

I'm critical of so-called moderate muslims for their ambiguity and silence in the face of islamo-fascism too. It just doesn't apply to this lady at all.

Offline tonycali991

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 02:54:51 PM »
i feel bad for the muslim women there not the enemy, there always beaten & abbused by the muslim men.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 05:50:00 PM »
She is very opinionated, i like her, though she speaks arabic kind of weird, not as though she is directing a fluent debate but reading of a speech.
Here is the second part when the other dude tries to take on her arguement, he changes things around and doesn't seem to be directly answering her points.