Author Topic: John Mctiernan (ys'v) goes to jail!!!!!!  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
John Mctiernan (ys'v) goes to jail!!!!!!
« on: June 02, 2013, 03:45:26 PM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/01/15/die-hard-director-jail

May this muslim-loving beast contact aids from his muslim shvartsa friends in jail and die as soon as possible.

Amin!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 05:28:50 PM by ObamaisTrash »
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: John Mctiernan (ys'v) goes to jail!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 08:41:51 PM »
What has he done that is anti-Israel. I googled him and found his name and book on the oage of clearly pro-Jewish Christian zionist website.  Maybe i missed something?

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 11:08:42 PM »
What has he done that is anti-Israel. I googled him and found his name and book on the oage of clearly pro-Jewish Christian zionist website.  Maybe i missed something?

What book and what pro-jewish Christian Zionist website? John McTiernan ys'v is a filmmaker who directs and produces Hollywood garbage that goes against all morals of the Western world. In the past, he directed Die Hard films, in which he casted evil Jew-haters Alan Rickman and Jeremy Irons as the villains. His film The 13th Warrior has an Arab muslim protagonist. In 2002, he directed and produced Rollerball, a pan-islamic propaganda that depicts Kazakhstan (a filthy mulsim third-world hellhole as it is in real life) as a sports capital with large cities with skyscapers, highways, and sport cars, which also serves as a destination for sportspeople from all over the world. Millions of people watched this satanic film through out the world. Later, he directed Basic, in which he glorifies a black sergeant played by racist chimp Samuel L. Jackson ys. Now, finally, he goes to jail.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 11:25:36 PM »
It's late and I'm pooped, but I will find the website and post it here